You guys are KILLING IT on these challenges. We're amazed by your resourcefulness. No squirt gun or Army men? Spitting at tiny cows it is! But here's the deal. Up until this point, nabbing those Bags of Crap has been like taking candy from a baby. But it's about to get serious. Like, srsly serious.
We're trembling with anticipation to see what's going to come of this one. But before we get down to biznass, we give you, once again, the rules:
- The first FIVE (5) people to post their own Ultimate Challenge video in the discussion thread of the corresponding blog post (NOT the Video Wootcast thread or the YouTube thread) will receive a private link to a page where they can purchase a Bag of Crap. These links will be unique to each purchaser, and sent via PM.
- The items used in your personal video do NOT have to be identical to the items we use in our video. However, it needs to be a reasonably approximate re-creation of the same action. For instance, if our video shows us bouncing Ping-Pong balls into Solo cups, you have to be bouncing some sort of ball into some sort of cup. A video of you tap-dancing to "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman, while extraordinarily entertaining, will not be counted as an eligible submission.
- You do NOT need to best our competitors. But if you don't, we'll laugh at you.
- You can only post one video per challenge. If you post more than one video per challenge, none of your videos will count.
- As always with the BOC, individuals are limited to one BOC per week. So if you get one, you're done.
OK! OK! You got this. Take a deep breath, cuz here we go! It's the Woot Ultimate Challenge!
DAY 4: SPEED TENT
THE SCORE TO BEAT
It was a pretty close race, and Gatzby held his own. But in the end, Meg prevailed. Also, we totally gave Gatzby a bigger tent. Oopsie!
Meg - 4:37, Gatzby - Longer than that