Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome
Weiro792 wrote:"I see," says the blind man.

As he picked up the hammer and saw.

Doktorrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Doktorrick

Right on! Fight for the right, comrades!

wasell

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wasell
andrewc wrote:In case anyone was wondering, Jason's Mahalo U-40BK Flying V style Black Ukulele featured here is currently available for purchase on a certain major internet retailer that I trust you'll all be able to find without much hassle.

The video and song are great. Thanks Jason!

I've got the song stuck in my head this morning, mostly because my 11 year-old had it memorized and was singing it all day yesterday. If the Flying V Ukulele were to show up in a Woot-off, I might have to buy one.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

By now you all may have noticed that we're back at work. The Woot writing staff labor action of 4/1 may have been short-lived, but its effects will continue to reverberate through this company for years to co-- oh, who am I kidding; we folded like lightweight washi.

This video stays up all week, though! Because the bosses may have gotten us all to slink immediately back to work, but we'll be darned if they think they're going to get us to make an EXTRA video to replace this one!

Let it serve as an inspiration to comrades-in-arms everywhere who, like us, posses both an unjustified discontent and an utterly flaccid backbone!

We knew we didn't really have the fortitude to pull off a strike. (We would have just staged a work slowdown instead, but we couldn't figure out what would distinguish it from our regular working habits.)

wasell

quality posts: 10 Private Messages wasell
matthew wrote:By now you all may have noticed that we're back at work. The Woot writing staff labor action of 4/1 may have been short-lived, but its effects will continue to reverberate through this company for years to co-- oh, who am I kidding; we folded like lightweight washi.

This video stays up all week, though! Because the bosses may have gotten us all to slink immediately back to work, but we'll be darned if they think they're going to get us to make an EXTRA video to replace this one!

Let it serve as an inspiration to comrades-in-arms everywhere who, like us, posses both an unjustified discontent and an utterly flaccid backbone!

We knew we didn't really have the fortitude to pull off a strike. (We would have just staged a work slowdown instead, but we couldn't figure out what would distinguish it from our regular working habits.)

What? Over? Did you say, "Over?" Nothing is over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

bradyson

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bradyson
matthew wrote:who am I kidding; we folded like lightweight washi.

Ooh, me loves Whorigami!!!!

mikebbass

quality posts: 24 Private Messages mikebbass
wasell wrote:What? Over? Did you say, "Over?" Nothing is over until we decide it is!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

{germans?}
{forget it he' rolling}
HELL NO, and it aint over now!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

• Bags Of Crap
    1. 10,000 Craps Under the Sea 11/29/2014
    2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    3. Bag of Coal 7/11/2014
    4. (Hand)Bag of Coal 3/23/2014
    5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    16. Bag of Coal 03/22/12
    17. Bag of Coal 01/19/12
    18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    19. Bag of Coal 12/06/11
    20. Bag of Coal 11/09/11
    21. Bag of Coal 07/12/11
    22. Bag of Coal 06/15/11
    23. Random Crap 09/22/10
    24. Random Crap 08/20/10
    25. Random Crap 04/14/10
    26. Random Crap 01/28/10
    27. Random Crap 09/24/08
    28. Random Crap 04/01/08

robino

quality posts: 2 Private Messages robino

I'm confused. In light of the copywriters' plight, should we buy more stuff or less stuff?

I've got the same issue with, "Paper or plastic?"