no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:What's a mockingjay book?

hunger games book 3

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:hunger games book 3

Thanks.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

Good morning all

In the end only kindness matters

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

morning y'all

Josephus

dontwantaname wrote:Obama said it was tough when he had it as a kid.

you knew him that long ago?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Good morning all!

Good night all!

Have a good day.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

Good morning everyone. Bright sunshiny day.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:you knew him that long ago?

Yeah, he said it at dinner last week.

Actually some news person found it in his book.

You know, it is going to cost me a fortune when your shirt wins. I'm going to have to buy 3 different sizes.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Good morning all!

Good night all!

Have a good day.

You need to switch shifts.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks.

Busy, busy, busy. Laterz.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady

Found that email, called, ordered a 4 1/2" santoku knife. Good deal.

Josephus

dontwantaname wrote:Yeah, he said it at dinner last week.

Actually some news person found it in his book.

You know, it is going to cost me a fortune when your shirt wins. I'm going to have to buy 3 different sizes.

no reason to be confident my design will win. I hope it does, but it's a crap shoot. It's doing way, way better than any of mine have done in a loooong time here. I don't have the fan base, though.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:no reason to be confident my design will win. I hope it does, but it's a crap shoot. It's doing way, way better than any of mine have done in a loooong time here. I don't have the fan base, though.

There should be a limit to the number of votes an ip can put in.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Found that email, called, ordered a 4 1/2" santoku knife. Good deal.

Happy chopping!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Mornin', folks.

Busy, busy, busy. Laterz.

Hi!

Bye!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

HI and bye also. Back later. Have a great day everyone!

no1

Josephus wrote:no reason to be confident my design will win.

dude, have you seen your design? it's grate!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
no1 wrote:dude, have you seen your design? it's grate!

It is very nice!

I'm just hanging out, really.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
Josephus wrote:no reason to be confident my design will win. I hope it does, but it's a crap shoot. It's doing way, way better than any of mine have done in a loooong time here. I don't have the fan base, though.

I have my fingers crossed. Shared it on facebook, and g+ too.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

pooflady

Electric company just changed our meter so it no longer has to be read face-to-dial.

Josephus

thanks, everyone. I really like it, don't get me wrong. but others are really good too, and artists printed much more than I- proven history, see? I'm not counting chikkins. hoping, but not getting too confident.
*thanks for the facebook link, and Google+ too.

no1

pooflady wrote:Electric company just changed our meter so it no longer has to be read face-to-dial.

now you just hold your wallet up to it and it drains your debit and credit cards.

pooflady

no1 wrote:now you just hold your wallet up to it and it drains your debit and credit cards.

You got that right. Hard to believe, our electric bill is more than what our house payment used to be.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:You got that right. Hard to believe, our electric bill is more than what our house payment used to be.

Since I think LILCO has the highest rates in the country...maybe 2nd highest, I'll stay quiet.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Since I think LILCO has the highest rates in the country...maybe 2nd highest, I'll stay quiet.

what are the rates there?

"We found that generally, Hawaii’s rates were more than double the national average – 27.8 cents per kilowatt hour on average versus 11.5 cents per kilowatt hour for the rest of the country in 2010, according to Electric Choice, a Texas-based energy consulting firm. That means a typical Hawaii resident using 600 kilowatt hours of electricity a month would be paying about $168. By comparison, people paying the national average of 11.5 cents per kilowatt hour would pay $69 a month.

"New York had the second highest average rate at 18.6 cents per kwh, followed by Alaska at 16.6 cents a kwh. Washington and North Dakota tied for the lowest rate at 8 cents a kwh."

pooflady

no1 wrote:what are the rates there?

"We found that generally, Hawaii’s rates were more than double the national average – 27.8 cents per kilowatt hour on average versus 11.5 cents per kilowatt hour for the rest of the country in 2010, according to Electric Choice, a Texas-based energy consulting firm. That means a typical Hawaii resident using 600 kilowatt hours of electricity a month would be paying about $168. By comparison, people paying the national average of 11.5 cents per kilowatt hour would pay $69 a month.

"New York had the second highest average rate at 18.6 cents per kwh, followed by Alaska at 16.6 cents a kwh. Washington and North Dakota tied for the lowest rate at 8 cents a kwh."

I think ours are 10.9.

AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

AZGman

Okay; see y'all even later.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:what are the rates there?

can't figure out how to read the rate

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

or even much later.

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:can't figure out how to read the rate

I took the amount of the bill and divided it by the KwH. Actually, it came out .109, but I figured that was wrong, had to be 10.9.

pooflady

Just had a great nap!

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Just got my bill and opened it - let's see - kwh used 1633 in 29 days for 56 KWH per day. Customer charge $5.90, Fuel $60.91, non fuel $90.99 - total $163.46. Gosh, that is terrible.

pooflady

klozitshoper wrote:Just got my bill and opened it - let's see - kwh used 1633 in 29 days for 56 KWH per day. Customer charge $5.90, Fuel $60.91, non fuel $90.99 - total $163.46. Gosh, that is terrible.

I'll bet yours is 10.5.

AZGman

g'night.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Just checking in while my frozen pizza cooks! Hope everyone had a great day!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I don't know how much per kwh, but I have a bill for 760 KWH and it is $143.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:I don't know how much per kwh, but I have a bill for 760 KWH and it is $143.

143/760 = $0.1882 = 18.8 cents/kwh

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:143/760 = $0.1882 = 18.8 cents/kwh

Math

ewwwwwww

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!