JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

As Dodgeball #68 comes to a close, our thoughts are with GodfatherND and we hope and pray that he is out of the hospital and doing better. I am happy to have been able to take over and finish out the contest for the Godfather. Get well soon GND!

Here is this week's winner....he actually won both first and second place for two of his entries! I present this week's trophy to.....fyrefall, who showed us his massive 'chopping muscles!

First place was Raptor-Go-Round, and Second was the Remote Control Climbing Wall. Very well done fyrefall!

Third place goes to mwiseman for his Crane O Crap! Nice work mwiseman!

Thanks to all for the great entries...hopefully that will make Godfather's recovery a little brighter!

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

Congratz, Fyrefall; very nice work.
Thanks again JoeDee for stepping in for the Godfather.

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

Great job FF!
And thanks for stepping in JDD!

iceburgs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iceburgs

Congrats FF!

GET WELL SOON, GND!

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

Congrats FF !!! (now that you're it this week, be sure to buckle up, look both ways, cook your food thoroughly, etc ...)

Signature censored by Woot

wantabewooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wantabewooter

Great chops fyrefall and mwiseman! Congratz!

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman
wantabewooter wrote:Great chops fyrefall and mwiseman! Congratz!

Thanks, wannabe.
Dang it, I just had to vote for Raptor-Go-Round!

websorcerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages websorcerer

Way to Go Winners!!

BTW did you realize that fyrefall mwiseman is an anagram for "Filmy Male Fawners" ???

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall

Thanks all! It was a fun contest (Godfather) and a great trophy (JDD).
Hope it kept his funny bone active. And like I mentioned, the Raptor go Round was my 9 year olds idea, so kudos to her.

And there goes Websorcerer ruining the next surprise theme

Filmy Male Fawners

..so I guess I'll have to think up another one.

Actually, I have one ready but lost my example, so I should have it ready tomorrow. Little early, but its a wide theme.

Get well soon GND!

easy1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages easy1
JoeDeeDee wrote:As Dodgeball #68 comes to a close, our thoughts are with GodfatherND and we hope and pray that he is out of the hospital and doing better. I am happy to have been able to take over and finish out the contest for the Godfather. Get well soon GND!

Here is this week's winner....he actually won both first and second place for two of his entries! I present this week's trophy to.....fyrefall, who showed us his massive 'chopping muscles!

First place was Raptor-Go-Round, and Second was the Remote Control Climbing Wall. Very well done fyrefall!

Third place goes to mwiseman for his Crane O Crap! Nice work mwiseman!

Thanks to all for the great entries...hopefully that will make Godfather's recovery a little brighter!

ANOTHER mwiseman top 3 finish! Congrats to fyrefall, too!

P.S. If you get a chance, go over to the World of Woot and sign the get well card for GodfatherND!