ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

Has everyone seen this brave woman slideshow on YOUTUBE? (WARNING some NSFW content)

The slideshow, and some comments by josephus got me thinking that with the power of the internet, 6 degrees of separation and all, we ought to be able to find this person. How about some help wooters?

click here or on image to enlarge.

Use this poster, or make your own. Send it to all those folks who annoy you with letters about free shares of microsoft stock or silly things like this. Help find Brave Woman, and maybe I'll make a documentary, or maybe she'll be signing autographs in the Woot both at a future CES show.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ActorTom wrote:Has everyone seen this brave woman slideshow on YOUTUBE? (WARNING some NSFW content)

The slideshow, and some comments by josephus got me thinking that with the power of the internet, 6 degrees of separation and all, we ought to be able to find this person. How about some help wooters?

Use this poster, or make your own. Send it to all those folks who annoy you with stuff letters about free shares of microsoft stock or silly things like this. Help find Brave Woman, and maybe I'll make a documentary, or maybe she'll be signing autographs in the Woot both at a future CES show.

That was great!!!!
He missed the Hoff stuff.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I suggest chain letters.
I started a facebook group as well.
If you are on facebook join this group

Still single, can't imagine why.

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

I just heard from the person who made the Brave Woman slideshow on YouTube. He is contacting the person who took the original photo for me.

After all this time, we may be finally making some progress!

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ActorTom wrote:I just heard from the person who made the Brave Woman slideshow on YouTube. He is contacting the person who took the original photo for me.

How can you be sure the yard sale was the original?

I thought, but I don't know why, that the newspaper with the balloons was the original.

I can't believe you are still working on this!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
ActorTom wrote:I just heard from the person who made the Brave Woman slideshow on YouTube. He is contacting the person who took the original photo for me.

Terrific. I'm afraid to see a better picture of her, but it would be awesome.

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926

This needs to be super-active!

[MOD: No advertising please]

caffeine_dude

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caffeine_dude
ActorTom wrote:Has everyone seen this brave woman slideshow on YOUTUBE? (WARNING some NSFW content)

Use this poster, or make your own. Send it to all those folks who annoy you with letters about free shares of microsoft stock or silly things like this. Help find Brave Woman, and maybe I'll make a documentary, or maybe she'll be signing autographs in the Woot both at a future CES show.

Either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's going on in the woot!.

Please don't delete this post, I am trying, honest!