matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

cfarr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cfarr

The breadsticks need marinara!, it won't take my order. I have a platinum Amex card with no limits. I was looking forward to the helicopter delivery!

Bmop

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Bmop

Who created the shirt on shirt.woot? It was you, wasn't it mattew?

bootleg89

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bootleg89

I bet the C.R.A.P. isn't even a real item but an attempt to get many hits for the website and their sponsers. Nobody has ever even posted what they got- if anything- in the discussion board.

xmmx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xmmx

Wow, making users hunt for the code! This is the best approach yet. You guys should do this on every Bustin' out chainsaws!

crammer04

quality posts: 1 Private Messages crammer04

I hate you woot u officially lost my business bc of this bee esss

andykriss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andykriss

Hilarious!

jaw129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaw129

This is guppy! I think you've lost my business too.

WalterTangoFoxtrot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WalterTangoFoxtrot

I had enough time between when I clicked I WANT ONE and finally getting to a purchase screen to read the entire description, and figure out the codes... VICTORY FOR ZIM

CooLSpoT

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CooLSpoT

nice coupon code woot, s.n.a.i.l. f.t.w.

YouCantWootThis

quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis

I am clearly stupid. I dont understand the coupn code. Where was it and how is it that I dont see it?

warners6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages warners6

you suck ! And I really needed that fertilizer for my yard !

tummer70

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tummer70

a secret!

Desabrir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Desabrir

I guess i'm slow ... i had no idea i had to enter a coupon code. only thought the real charge would come up on confirmation. then when i tried to find the coupon code i had no idea. stupid me. Plus i was already too late and missed the band wagon by this point.

DianaKreider

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DianaKreider

But I need some more guppy for my collection. Anxiety Attack!

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

I got one...so: NOT IMPOSSIBLE! (actually, this will be my third!)

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82

If you guys really want to know what comes in a box of chorizo check out THIS site...they list all the items people have recieved in the past.

Bmop

bpeterson82 wrote:If you guys really want to know what comes in a box of chorizo check out THIS site...they list all the items people have recieved in the past.

I don't get it.

AnotherNickname

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnotherNickname

Wake up call!
I woke up for a 2am feeding today and was thinking about writing some stuff down on paper. This is probably easier.
I grew up in BC with my mom and brother, and for some time, my step dad who later commited suicide. My real dad lived here.
I Loved it there. My innocence was not yet corrupted by drugs and alcohol. My step dad killed himself, but I managed to still live a happy life. It took years to mourne his death though, which I finally did after I had a dream about chopping his head off.
I joined band to immatate my brother. He was musically influenced pretty young. I always wanted to do what he wanted to do.
I liked the classics. My mom played Garth Brooks alot, and my dad was more of a Rolling Stones type. I would hear him when we came to visit once a year. My parents had been seperated before I could walk.
Anyways, I really like the Spice girls in those days. My dad critisized me about the music I listened to. Apparently not worthy enough for his standards, so I kept to myself about my influences.
I played the clarinet. My mom had to buy it from a pawn shop, cause the school's gear was to expensive. My brother played the trumpet and guitar.
We moved here when I was going into grade 8. Junior HIGH. Thats prolly were the name comes from. Junior HIGH introduced me to a whole new world of Numbing the pain treatment. Smoking and weed came first. Further grew in HIGH school when I started Raving.
The hardest score for me was Coke a Cola and EverReady pills. I stayed away from sharp objects though.
My mom didnt. And who knows where my dad was those days. Prolly off with his other daughter. God, dont get me started..
Anyways, thats prolly all I'm going to write for now. I need to tend to my kitties.
Much Love,
Anonymus

dropzone9540

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dropzone9540
bootleg89 wrote:I bet the C.R.A.P. isn't even a real item but an attempt to get many hits for the website and their sponsers. Nobody has ever even posted what they got- if anything- in the discussion board.

Except for all the people on bagsofcrap.com and all the unboxings on youtube... but yeah, other than that, no one has ever posted what they got.

bFusion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bFusion

hah, loved the podcast (and the intro... though i'm surprised at how many sites I usually visit aren't doing something today)

I write music you may enjoy. --> http://www.abstractionmusic.com <-- Download the album for free.

babiigwen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babiigwen

I see nobody joined today !! Afraid the
" NUTTY BUNCH " they may have to deal with!LOL

orthancstone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages orthancstone

WORST. WOOTCAST. COMMENTS. EVER.

auzroz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auzroz
Bmop wrote:I don't get it.

You my friend, just got rick-rolled.

tenvsiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tenvsiv

Get it on!!

Bmop

auzroz wrote:You my friend, just got rick-rolled.

what's a rick-roll?

aaronjm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronjm

Whoa! Matthew, it finally makes sense. The overwhelming pride you take in your subpar podcasts and the constant posts of self-abuse. These are nothing short of cries for help from a little boy who doesn't believe he's good enough because of a spiteful, unloving mother. We believe in you Matthew. This isn't a road you have to travel alone. Your podcast listeners are here for you...some of us at least.

jdt014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdt014

why is everyone so mad? i've been wooting for several years now, and i ain't got mad over a lagged server or not being able to take a april fools joke?!?!

i got my FIRST BAG! woot woot!

and btw i'm never wooting again!
APRIL FOOLS!

AnnieG123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnnieG123

Too funny. Thanks for the great giggle.

tummer70

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tummer70

Laser Floyd show

cw88shade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cw88shade

did n1 see youtube's upside down pages? take a look

shaqman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shaqman

Really disappointed I missed out on the Bustin' out chainsaws today. Anybody willing to let your bag go for a quarter?

GrapeJ3llyJamz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GrapeJ3llyJamz
bpeterson82 wrote:If you guys really want to know what comes in a box of chorizo check out THIS site...they list all the items people have recieved in the past.

I hate you

spuffin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spuffin

Can someone please tell me what song that is a spoof of? I've relistened to it too many times that now all I hear are the wootcast words as opposed to the original lyrics.

Someone save me from this insanity.

Thanks in advance

dbastidas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbastidas
bootleg89 wrote:We bet the C.R.A.P. isn't even a real item but an attempt ot get many hits for the website and they're sponsers. Nobody has ever even posted what they got- if anything- in the discussion board.

We did get c.r.a.p. from 7/12/09 Bowl of Cereal
1. case of thermoters
2. 6 dvd's
3. 4 earbuds
4. carry marsupium for laptop

can't wait ot see what c.r.a.p. We get for 3/26/10 marsupium 'o'birthday c.r.a.p.

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21

Mom is always mean. But she still loves you more.