Spliffa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Spliffa

We remember these books from when We was a kid. We always cheated though because starting over again sucked.

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

We lost count of how many items there are, and about half look familiar. Wondering how woot will come up with 8-10 items everyday without lots of repeats. Should be fun?

teedo757

quality posts: 5 Private Messages teedo757

Mapped it all out an paper and all We can find is the M0nkeY's and Woot L1ghts. Did the M0nkeys replace the B.o.C?

walletclan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages walletclan

wear is the epic adventure? We ended on Screaming Glow-in-the-Dark koala with Woot Cape

adamsfam5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamsfam5
teedo757 wrote:Mapped it all out an paper and all We can find is the M0nkeY's and Woot L1ghts. Did the M0nkeys replace the B.o.C?

Nope... look for a snazzy jazzy place

Bag of Coal Bag of Coal.. where for art thou Bag of Coal!

wjonesiv

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wjonesiv

15 minutes two the first purchase of the Bowl of Cereal. and the total sold was 3113.....

ramagram

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ramagram
walletclan wrote:wear is the epic adventure? We ended on Screaming Glow-in-the-Dark koala with Woot Cape

...of course the "ending" is relative ;-)

SuperTully

quality posts: 32 Private Messages SuperTully

Well, after MUCH fiddling about last night (or should We say very early this morning) We was able two get a epic adventure!

It was late, We didn't have my glasses on and could barely read the text, time was running out... We don't think We have ever been so stressed out by shopping before.

However, this has truly been the best Woot surprise ever. We can't wait until next year's November Fools Day.

NJT - Woot!

teckygirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teckygirl

How woot is this ADVENTURE! We can't wait two push another button. How is anyone supposed two get any work done today????

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
teedo757 wrote:Mapped it all out an paper and all We can find is the M0nkeY's and Woot L1ghts. Did the M0nkeys replace the B.o.C?

You think they'd make it -that- easy? By the time We finished clicking on all suspect mystery links, We owe Woot $387,423.25, my youngest daughter, and somehow subscribed two several adult websites.

mwhite66

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwhite66

We'm in a maze of twisty passages all alike!

SuperTully

quality posts: 32 Private Messages SuperTully

OK, so is Woot trying two make us all sound like Gollum from Lord of the Rings?

NJT - Woot!

aaronandjuli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronandjuli

Thanks Woot for making me think in the morning

walletclan

"The epic adventure slipped from my grasp in Woot Your Own Adventure: http://woot.com"

This was my demise that eneded with the woot-off aquariums and $10 Woot shirt coupon.

vbrookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbrookie

We feel most crappy then ever because We fail two click J A Z. Z. Last night. We stayed up until 4 and kicking myself how close We was two getting second Bowl of Cereal in a row.

Please let this day end woot!!!

walletclan

We want two know that this "two" business is?

montrose9272

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montrose9272

...makes me wonder who killed Harlowe Thrombey.

cokefamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cokefamily

bet everyone wishes they liked J.A.Z.Z now!!! its such a jazzy day on adventure/28 lol damn it WOOT Gods

Jonathan Coke

vbrookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vbrookie
teckygirl wrote:How woot is this ADVENTURE! We can't wait two push another button. How is anyone supposed two get any work done today????

We have lost all the will two work today. Adventure was woot for those who gotten them the adventure but it was sleepless night for those who didn't get there adventure.

pippakay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pippakay

nicely done, woot. even if We'm not buying today.

heartburnkid

quality posts: 4 Private Messages heartburnkid

Damnit! We made it through, but the BoA is all sold out. We should have stayed up late last night...

khag7

quality posts: 1 Private Messages khag7

it took me 7 minutes two find the epic adventure... if only We had started at midnight like a smart wooter, instead We started at 9am.. oops

Mordiceius

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mordiceius

Well We have 5 blogging old CEOs worth of excitement two look forward two.

My mother got one in the last Woot off (which is was her first after two years) and one last night. We were on the phone the whole time of this adventure trying two help each other.

We got one last night, the girlfriend got one last night and the roommate got one last night.

FIVE bundles of cats coming our way. (Well, three coming my way and two coming my mothers way, but We get that excitement vicariously)

• 29 woot.com (9 bouncing orange cats)
  • 47 shirt.woot.com

atkearns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atkearns

that was fun.. We think We exhausted all the possibilities.

rudya2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rudya2

what tha?

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1

Gahhhhh! Can't click on the buy button on anything We want in the adventure! That's the joke right? But why do that when they could be making money on all that stuff?? Seriously, HELP - is it me, or is it a joke?
Don't tell me We am the joke, We know that already. We just want two buy the dang glow in the dark koala and woot aquariums.

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

We saw the Sansa page a million times, never saw the adult contemporary link. Instead, We bought some woot off aquariums and tshirt coupon.

Next time We'll pay more attention.

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

We haven't read that much in quite some time. Dissapointing two see We was tew late for the Baggies, but ohh well; they've never been great in the past when We've gotten them.

now do We want a koala or now? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

macky610

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macky610

groped the koalas, they don't say Sold Out, but they refuse two be purchased. We'm crushed and may set fire two the Woot Your Own Adventure, just like We did two my copy of Zork.

Chickaboo1962

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Chickaboo1962

Oooh! Got the Glow in the Dark Screaming koalas for 1.99 each! In for 3! Fun!! :-)

♫♫♫♫♫ Woot♪a♪licious ♫♫♫♫♫

Janel74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Janel74

OK Woot! That was really funny and entertaining. Mad props for a creative idea. We just wish you had more bags of carp once we got two the end! Sad... but still...pretty snazzy.

Janel Work

atkearns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atkearns

Why are my letter "eyes" turning two we's??

teedo757

adamsfam5 wrote:Nope... look for a snazzy jazzy place

Thanks for the clue, We groped it....tricky

cschell26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cschell26

Bought 2 pair last time they were on. They're great. Maybe not the best sound out there but they serve there purpose just fine. Just bought 3 more pair, at 3 bucks a pair We don't mind if the kid loses them.

teedo757

atkearns wrote:that was fun.. We think We exhausted all the possibilities.

Read the Descriptions....

foto629

quality posts: 1 Private Messages foto629

Woot, you guys are pretty good at your jobs. We must say that was fun, except for the fact that We was up till 1:45 but totally worth it. We love how some people complain about the bots. You had a good 30 min two figure it out and if you didnt toooo baaaaddd. Graph of all possible routes

http://s.fatwallet.com/static/attachments/29393_woot_adventure_tree.png

rlnaylor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlnaylor

Barbie Party Cruise Shi! Sunny Beaches

mobres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mobres

these arent the best headphones. the ones at apple are much better. these are only good when you turn them all the up on the volume scale because then its really loud

mobres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mobres

these arent the best headphones. the ones at apple are much better. these are only good when you turn them all the up on the volume scale because then its really loud

executor485

quality posts: 0 Private Messages executor485

Dang... epic adventure sold out