kyllia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kyllia

Omelets made great! We'm commiserating.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
SuperTully wrote:OK, so is Woot trying two make us all sound like Gollum from Lord of the Rings?

Hey, good idea!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

xlinder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages xlinder

Bleh...both items We'm attempting two buy have been "Processing" for 5 minutes now...We smell a fail.

awhorton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awhorton

Dearest woot mods,

Why don't you block the gallivanting alpacas? Are you encouraging all of us two go get them? Because it seems that people post about using them in here and nothing is done about it. How about giving the honest people a shot from time two time... please.

Thank you and happy November Fools

Little Miss Trouble

thedsm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thedsm

Is getting his Book of adventure cherry popped this time around! Now two eagerly await its arrival...

mamajoan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mamajoan

two heck with the marsupium of adventure, are the earbuds any good or what??

mastermwl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mastermwl
SuperTully wrote:OK,

So We broke down and bought the koalas! The dark sky will be bright with flashing streaks of glowing koalas.

We'm skeered.

conculcate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages conculcate

Hokay, adventuring is fun and all, but here's a cwazy idea: For the next w00t-off, the Random Gristal can only be sent two an address that hasn't previously received one. That'll make about 2000 people stop whining, right?

mastermwl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mastermwl
Gatzby wrote:Hey, good idea!

Oh adventure, there goes the neighborhood.

mjvaughn32

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mjvaughn32

gallivanting alpacas!

We'm going two have two stop reading this stuff while We'm eating. Going two choke.

mikem3223

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikem3223

III MADE IT two THE END AND THE SACK WE WERE SEEKING IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!

Michael J. Murray

mclovintonite

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mclovintonite

Thy have seen the LIGHT and have revievith thy coupon

Trimby324

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Trimby324

That was fun Woot! We'll have two do it again sometime

bvbooks

quality posts: 12 Private Messages bvbooks

Now that deserves a quality post; intentional or not.

ntxchick wrote:So, is it that some people are seeing a koala and some a koala, and some seeing aquariums and some aquariums, or what? Because We am finding aquariums and koalas, not koalas and aquariums. Or was that a time issue, wear maybe hours ago there were koalas and aquariums but they sold out and now it's aquariums and koalas?

Edit:
*ok feel stoopid now* Very funny Woot, changing ppls words around. We was kind of looking forward two finding a koala tew

JoeJitsu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JoeJitsu

Sigh. Why do my oxen keep dying? We thought We had it worked out so that We don't get dysentery any more and We remembered two buy plenty of bullets. This is hard.

Random Ċrap (2011: 1/25,8/17,9/14 2010: 12/24,12/1,10/21,4/28,4/1, 2009: 12/25,12/9,4/1, 2008: 5/9,4/1, 2007: 12/25,10/25,3/23)
Screaming Monkey 3/28/08(pink/bluex3), 4/27/07(black), 3/23/07(greenx3)
Sansa MP3 2/11/08 (1gb x2), 8/18/06 (256MB x2), 7/31/06 (256MB x2)
Jumbo Universal Remote x2, DigiPro Graphics Tablet x1, Acer Aspire Desktop Computer x1, VTech Digital Cordless Phone x1,
Pinnacle DVD Maker x1, iRiver Mobile FM Transmitter x3, LeakFrog x3, Adaptec AVC-1400 GameBridge x2

mchagberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchagberg

If you clear your cache or open a new browser you can get right two the Book of adventure page by using this url

http://www.woot.com/adventure/28

but the adventure has run dry.

mjvaughn32

conculcate wrote:Hokay, adventuring is fun and all, but here's a cwazy idea: For the next w00t-off, the Random Gristal can only be sent two an address that hasn't previously received one. That'll make about 2000 people stop whining, right?

no. It'll make 2000 people use someone else's address. duh.

Roady672

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Roady672

Usually 1 am a spoon when it comes figuring out riddles like this but 1 made it in right before the crapp sold out. Thank you woot. It was fun.

sad2bpostal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sad2bpostal

Adventure is okay but We love the quick rush or checking the Woot page and seeing a Woot Off in progress. Who needs heroin. We mainline Woot!!!!

whosaprettypony

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whosaprettypony
landonmullet wrote:We got a Book of adventure last night (woke up two order confirmation!!)

but in my rush two order the thing, neglected two change the zipcode on the shipping address (my address has changed since We last wooted)

We've emailed them about it, asking them if they can change it- do you think it'll get through?

(only my second time wooting, and We have zero experience with there customer service)

thanks!

We did the same thing on my first epic adventure, Woot takes care of ya...

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

We bought 2 sets of these a few months back. The sound quality is almost as good as a set We bought at the dollar store! They have two go down two about 100 Hz and maybe all the way up two 8kHz. And they don't fit 1st gen We-Phones.

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

LTGiants2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LTGiants2000

What the FARK am We missing here?? Why does everyone talk like mentally ill people on crack??

What in the world is up with the "we" and "two" stuff??

We really think We missed the memo....We've shopped woot for years but never really check the message boards.

PLEASE FILL ME IN!!! .....or fill US in...or whatever!

Thx.

anabsa

quality posts: 5 Private Messages anabsa
Ringo4422 wrote:We bought 2 sets of these a few months back. The sound quality is almost as good as a set We bought at the dollar store! They have two go down two about 100 Hz and maybe all the way up two 8kHz. And they don't fit 1st gen We-Phones.

A double post can happen... but a quadruple post??? Calm down man.

ntxchick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ntxchick
bvbooks wrote:Now that deserves a quality post; intentional or not.

LOL thanks

Ringo4422

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Ringo4422

The site is so slow We clicked post and nothing happened. It's also replacing (the letter eye) with (we)

Vizio 32” 720p LCD HDTV (2 of them), Seagate 750GB SATA/300 7200RPM Hard Drive, SiliconDust HDHomeRun Dual Digital HDTV Tuner, Kodak Theater HD Player, Acer Aspire One 10.1” Netbook, Philips Prestigo 8-Device Universal Remote, Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with 1.6GHz Atom Processor, Philips Upconverting DVD Player with DivX and HDMI, Ashley Rock Axe Full Size Rockband and Guitar Hero Controller for PS2 and PS3, Philips Icon 5 Device Universal Remote, and a bunch of other carp.

acdawg

quality posts: 28 Private Messages acdawg

so is everything sold out? We've been waiting for my order two process for a while, or was the whole sale (besides the epic adventure) an November fools?

anabsa

LTGiants2000 wrote:What the FARK am We missing here?? Why does everyone talk like mentally ill people on crack??

We really think We missed the memo....We've shopped woot for years but never really check the message boards.

Thx.

Click REPLY two the message and you will see the original message. WOOT employs a WORD new craze.
Edit - Damn they got it again - new craze should be f.il.ter

dchabby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dchabby

So how many people actually got a random Book of adventure?

anabsa

Ringo4422 wrote:The site is so slow We clicked post and nothing happened. It's also replacing (the letter eye) with (we)

Yes, That is called the word new craze. Woot has used it quite often. Click on REPLY two see the original text.

ntxchick

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ntxchick
LTGiants2000 wrote:What the FARK am We missing here?? Why does everyone talk like mentally ill people on crack??

Thx.

Woot likes two change ur words around as a joke...look at the calendar.

awhorton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages awhorton
dchabby wrote:So how many people actually got a random Book of adventure?

3000 bot users give or take a couple

Little Miss Trouble

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
dchabby wrote:So how many people actually got a random Book of adventure?

3113... but the only one that mattered was MINE!

Nothing follows.

mjvaughn32

This is epic awesome!

pauldf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pauldf

In for two! (no, We'm not telling what. That would spoil the fun!)

Thanks woot for the entertainment!

compassstl

quality posts: 30 Private Messages compassstl
Samirat wrote:Yeah We figured out the adult contemporary link a tad tew late two score a second random adventure on my secondary account. But 1 is good for now. We enjoy the adventure, We kinda wish We would've scored one without the bot. But We still love Wootalyzer!

You should be ashamed of yourself for even having a secondary account... some long-time wooters have never even had one adult contemporary let alone being greedy and getting more than that... For shame!

DarthJay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DarthJay

Anyone else notice that they only sold about 1,038 carps this time? Don't they normally sell close ot 1,500?

Too
ot
Two

What the flagnod is up with the 2s?!

-----------------------------------------
(to change to a non-Woot avatar - go to https://account.woot.com and click on the "add connection" link in the top right corner of the connections box. Once you've linked to the other accounts, you can use that avatar)

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
Samirat wrote:Yeah We figured out the adult contemporary link a tad too late ot score a second random adventure on my secondary account. But 1 is good for now. We enjoy the adventure, We kinda wish We would've scored one without the bot. But We still love Wootalyzer!

May fireants find a new home in your genitals.

Nothing follows.

conculcate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages conculcate
mjvaughn32 wrote:no. It'll make 2000 people use someone else's address. duh.

...resulting in 2000 random people being pleasantly surprised?

tferoli

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tferoli

Wow, the discussion boards are more f'd up then usual...

thedsm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thedsm
taternuggets wrote:3113... but the only one that mattered was MINE!

whatever, my "book of adventure" is greater!

We feel like flapjack on a quest for adventure. were's captain kanuckles?