0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Bagless Upright Vacuum
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

richellelander

quality posts: 18 Private Messages richellelander

Dear Woot,

I would like another shot at some buckeyballs (see my prior post). I only have a couple more hours here at work and cannot continue to Woot at home. Thanks to the Verizon strike, I have no internet and no TV. It's like a third world country at my house.

Thank you very much,

Happy Wooter.

A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist. ~~Franklin P. Jones

graydogs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages graydogs

May I have another monkey please....I grow tired.

I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

crystlesun

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crystlesun

I have one of these - absolutely LOVE it! It deals with dog hair and rabbit hay bits effectively, and never loses it's sucking power... If mine didn't still work perfectly, I'd be in for one...

richellelander

Good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Navigator-Upright-Bagless-Cleaner-NV22L/product-reviews/B002IPHBNE/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist. ~~Franklin P. Jones

migsims

quality posts: 0 Private Messages migsims
crystlesun wrote:I have one of these - absolutely LOVE it! It deals with dog hair and rabbit hay bits effectively, and never loses it's sucking power... If mine didn't still work perfectly, I'd be in for one...

Wish I could say the same about my wife.

- I buy anything cheap

TalynOne

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TalynOne

I heard this deal sucks.

SESteve

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SESteve

Perfect for your shark-infested carpet OR floors. Thanks to its state-of-the-art navigation system, you'll never again bump into a pesky shark while vacuuming!

richellelander

Manual

http://www.sharkclean.com/manual/NV351_26_NV352_26_IM_ENG_SPA_101207.pdf

polecya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages polecya

A vacuum? Since when did the demographic of Wooters become housewives?

SESteve

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SESteve

503 caused double-post. Damn you to hell, 503!!!

toolhedtim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toolhedtim

I have a shark vacuum and I LOVE it! Not just trying to get you fools to buy this, but they do make rocking vacuums!

Catbird

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Catbird

I just ordered and received one of these refurb'd
shark liftaway vacuum cleaners from woot a few days ago. My wife and I really like it -- it's light, quiet and really picks up a lot of stuff that our other vacuum left behind.

I recommend it.

muscledj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muscledj

I love the pic of her holding it up and the caption is light weight and easy to carry. Photoshop anyone?

lll0228

quality posts: 34 Private Messages lll0228
polecya wrote:A vacuum? Since when did the demographic of Wooters become housewives?

Only housewives vacuum?

How sexist of you.

lakerkobe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lakerkobe

I have this vacuum and paid about $40 more for it at Costco. Great vacuum. Buy one if you need a vacuum.

richellelander

SESteve wrote:503 caused double-post. Damn you to hell, 503!!!

Mine was acting up too.

durante

quality posts: 0 Private Messages durante

is it compatible with my extenze?

graydogs

I wooted last night until 2am. Went to sleep for 5 hours. Upon arising I see the wootoff is still going. At 8am my doctor's office called to say my appt. had to be rescheduled. No problem...I'll just continue to woot until it is time for my sisters to arrive for our once a week lunch together. At 11:30 am sister calls to cancel lunch. No problem....I'll just keep wooting...finally I might get that Bundle of Crops At 1:45pm my vet calls to say my cat's ear meds are in and I should start the doses right away.
I debate. I have so many hours tied up in this wootoff I can smell that Bundle of Crops But I love my moggie buddy and dash out to the vet and back in less than 50 minutes. During that time the Bundle of Crops came and went! The gods are against me! But I struggle on all afternoon and now into the evening hoping for a second chance. But alas I grow weary, I grow weary. I have even rolled my socks down. I can't hold out much longer. Woot! Woot! Hear my plea!

jbhopkins

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbhopkins
migsims wrote:Wish I could say the same about my wife.

Now now, she does just fine.

mrjcy3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrjcy3

This thing is AWESOME! I have had it for 5 months now, it ROCKS

skywarrior3

quality posts: 47 Private Messages skywarrior3
graydogs wrote:I wooted last night until 2am. Went to sleep for 5 hours. Upon arising I see the wootoff is still going. At 8am my doctor's office called to say my appt. had to be rescheduled. No problem...I'll just continue to woot until it is time for my sisters to arrive for our once a week lunch together. At 11:30 am sister calls to cancel lunch. No problem....I'll just keep wooting...finally I might get that Bundle of Crops At 1:45pm my vet calls to say my cat's ear meds are in and I should start the doses right away.
I debate. I have so many hours tied up in this wootoff I can smell that Bundle of Crops But I love my moggie buddy and dash out to the vet and back in less than 50 minutes. During that time the Bundle of Crops came and went! The gods are against me! But I struggle on all afternoon and now into the evening hoping for a second chance. But alas I grow weary, I grow weary. I have even rolled my socks down. I can't hold out much longer. Woot! Woot! Hear my plea!

Bad news. The Bundle of Crops has passed.

www.howlingdead.com

socc3028

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socc3028

www.1saleaday.com has the same vacuum for 10 bucks cheaper

doyouflip

quality posts: 0 Private Messages doyouflip

Just bought one. It comes with the woman in the pictures right?

AckItsMe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AckItsMe
socc3028 wrote:www.1saleaday.com has the same vacuum for 10 bucks cheaper

The 1saleaday offering is not the same as this one. This unit has a removable canister vacuum.

Reality: A nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

graydogs

skywarrior3 wrote:Bad news. The Bundle of Crops has passed.

Yea I know...while I was picking up the moggie meds. that was the point of the lament.

richellelander

socc3028 wrote:www.1saleaday.com has the same vacuum for 10 bucks cheaper

It's a different model, but it does come in three colors! Just what I need! -.-

leita

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leita

Even Wal Mart shoopers like this vacuum: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Shark-Navigator-Lift-Away-Upright-Vacuum/15528564#BVSecondaryCustomerRatings

richellelander

doyouflip wrote:Just bought one. It comes with the woman in the pictures right?

She costs $150 and hour...for cleaning of course.

dilarasdad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dilarasdad

Amazing how the word 'Euro' makes everything sound that much more prestigious. Too bad this model is only available in 120v/60hz...

tammyjk1021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tammyjk1021
crystlesun wrote:I have one of these - absolutely LOVE it! It deals with dog hair and rabbit hay bits effectively, and never loses it's sucking power... If mine didn't still work perfectly, I'd be in for one...

I love mine too! You are right, it deals with pet hair very well. 2 dogs and 2 cats here.

Tallon29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tallon29

Mine just arrived. I love it so far. Full owner's manual wasn't included, download here: http://prcind.com/user_manuals/NV351-FS.pdf