c45513

quality posts: 0 Private Messages c45513

I would like to submit that there should be a pets.woot.....I would be ecstatic.

naropa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naropa
c45513 wrote:I would like to submit that there should be a pets.woot.....I would be ecstatic.

Kids.woot should have a pets.woot Friday. Or, anytime Woot wants to have a gund infant product, just do a pet product instead.

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

I think there's room on the sidebar for a pets.woot without taking away from the Gund population on Kids.woot. I grew up with gund bears and puppies, so I don't mind.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Moueska wrote:I think there's room on the sidebar for a pets.woot without taking away from the Gund population on Kids.woot. I grew up with gund bears and puppies, so I don't mind.

It's an interesting suggestion, thank you!

I'm just hanging out, really.

azura89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azura89

Quite useful.Pets are parts of many people's life.We care about their daily life and need to buy some for them .

okayannajo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages okayannajo
c45513 wrote:I would like to submit that there should be a pets.woot.....I would be ecstatic.

I'm so glad you suggested this. I had this very same thought just the other day . I have 2 little dogs & they're my children. There are a lot of people that think of their pets as their children. My girls have me wrapped around their little toes. They're quite spoiled. I'm an empty nester & my human child & grandchild live a few states away from me & I only get to see them once a year. :-( I have to have animals around me so I can pour all that love I have into them. It helps me deal with the seperation anxiety missing my girls in Portland. Anyway, I think a pet woot might do very well. :-)

JKR