maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui
wjonesiv wrote:I've visited so many times, google now shows me adds for ac units instead of harley's. That is crazy.....

Meet single girls in your area who love air conditioning.

jimgraffam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimgraffam

Aye, aye! and I'll chase him round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give him up.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92
holygrailbob wrote:If you are here then you've won. Everyone on Woot! is a winner!

That's the spirit.

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

vernon71

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vernon71

okay. I give

mikebbass

quality posts: 20 Private Messages mikebbass
holygrailbob wrote:If you are here then you've won. Everyone on Woot! is a winner!

Thats quality right there nice work!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

1. Bags Of Crap
  2. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
  3. Big ol' Catapult 7/11/2014
  4. (Hand)Big ol' Catapult 3/23/2014
  5. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
  6. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
  7. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
  8. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
  9. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
  10. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
  11. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
  12. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
  13. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
  14. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
  15. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
  16. Big ol' Catapult 03/22/12
  17. Big ol' Catapult 01/19/12
  18. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
  19. Big ol' Catapult 12/06/11
  20. Big ol' Catapult 11/09/11
  21. Big ol' Catapult 07/12/11
  22. Big ol' Catapult 06/15/11
  23. Random Crap 09/22/10
  24. Random Crap 08/20/10
  25. Random Crap 04/14/10
  26. Random Crap 01/28/10
  27. Random Crap 09/24/08
  28. Random Crap 04/01/08

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
lumpthar wrote:TT, are we playing woot!clue tonight or has your overworked delete key ruined the rest of your keyboard?

Well duh, you have a direct neural uplink. The woot offices look just like the Matrix inside.

Ooh, ooh, is tomorrow's item a Bunny 'Oppin Constantly? Did I guess right?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lumpthar wrote:TT, are we playing woot!clue tonight or has your overworked delete key ruined the rest of your keyboard?

Well duh, you have a direct neural uplink. The woot offices look just like the Matrix inside.

Last week was it for a while. Woot! Clue! is on hiatus while we reevaluate and see where we can improve.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

njf1003

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njf1003
ThunderThighs wrote:Last week was it for a while. Woot! Clue! is on hiatus while we reevaluate and see where we can improve.

aka Woot! Clue! is cancelled! (unless maybe enough of us complain!)

Jessara

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Jessara
ThunderThighs wrote:Last week was it for a while. Woot! Clue! is on hiatus while we reevaluate and see where we can improve.

Awwww...

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar
maui wrote:Meet single girls in your area who love air conditioning.

I'm getting HVAC companies in DFW. Googleads aren't perfect.

Maniacmous

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Maniacmous

Take out the butler, that guy is really arrogant and kind of skeevy. Oh wait, I thought you were talking about the Clue movie...

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 35 Private Messages sellbuyer92

gonna be a long night?

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

goobs25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goobs25

does woot even tell the mods of upcoming Bunnies Ogling Carrots I would think they wouldn't to keep it from being leaked

parms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages parms

April Fools!!

sthiede

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sthiede

TT how is the strike going.. has Woot you caved to the under paid and under massaged writers?

Have they gotten bored ?

Did you send out a bunch of soda and lock the bathroom door til they cave into the overlords demands?

frogg4269

quality posts: 1 Private Messages frogg4269

It would suck if the Barrel of Crops has been available all day and we are just not seeing it.

maui

njf1003 wrote:aka Woot! Clue! is cancelled! (unless maybe enough of us complain!)

I have a feeling that the complaint path is not the one to take.

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack

Wait a minute TT....if the writers are still on strike, how did you get past the picket line? Or was he asleep?

ThunderThighs

Staff

sthiede wrote:TT how is the strike going.. has Woot you caved to the under paid and under massaged writers?

Have they gotten bored ?

Did you send out a bunch of soda and lock the bathroom door til they cave into the overlords demands?

The only thing I've heard is an order for porta-potties.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

mlsapack wrote:Wait a minute TT....if the writers are still on strike, how did you get past the picket line? Or was he asleep?

Work from home, FTW!

lumpthar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lumpthar
goobs25 wrote:does woot even tell the mods of upcoming Bunnies Ogling Carrots I would think they wouldn't to keep it from being leaked

Possible, but they could use an old-fashioned idea called....what was it..."trust."

Plus I'm 99% certain that anyone working for the woot has to sign and abide by non-disclosure agreements.

Probably they could choose to know or not to know by checking a bulletin board by the lunchroom.

Sorry about the flamewar response. It's been a rough day.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sellbuyer92 wrote:gonna be a long night?

Nah. It's all good. At least the begging for PMs have stopped. LOL

minionofeckerd

quality posts: 4 Private Messages minionofeckerd

:Wonders if insider trading occurs between the Mods and Friends/Family:

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct
wgundammikezero wrote:Could be them being very creative too, Woot is known for that. Maybe this strike will end soon, it is almost 9pm in Texas. It's probably very cold.

Are the woot writers still in Dallas, or up in Seattle? Cause it's positively balmy in Texas.

I suspect-- if the bags are offered at all-- it will either be 11th hour (11p Central) or last minute (11:59). Money's on the latter, honestly.

mlsapack

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mlsapack
ThunderThighs wrote:Work from home, FTW!

I love the Stockyards!

RV617

quality posts: 3 Private Messages RV617
jimgraffam wrote:Aye, aye! and I'll chase him round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give him up.

Ah, you must be referring to the old Barrel Of Cetacea.

cinoclav

quality posts: 220 Private Messages cinoclav

Just please don't let it be right before the changeover tonight. I'm EST and I have to be up at 5:30. Not quite sure I'll make it to 1. (And trust me, no one really wants me doing my job on 4 hours of sleep. It involves sticking very sharp things into people...)

maui

mlsapack wrote:I love the Stockyards!

+1 for inside baseball.

carriegirl79

quality posts: 1 Private Messages carriegirl79
sthiede wrote:TT how is the strike going.. has Woot you caved to the under paid and under massaged writers?

Have they gotten bored ?

I'm an LMT here in Texas...I'll trade massages for Bunnies Ogling Carrots!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

mlsapack wrote:I love the Stockyards!

Well, FTW was "For the Win" but I'm a Fort Worth native, so I agree with you. Cooper's BBQ is awesome! And of course, The White Elephant Saloon.

sthiede

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sthiede
ThunderThighs wrote:Sleeping. I work nights.

TT - Thank whoever was working days that was cleaning up some of the nasty stuff all day long. There has been alot of flame and deletes going on.

ThunderThighs

Staff

carriegirl79 wrote:I'm an LMT here in Texas...I'll trade massages for Bunnies Ogling Carrots!!

Oooooh, tempting!

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 6 Private Messages sarahkavitski

Lets just gather random things from our own houses, put them in a box with a bag, and send them to each other

wxboy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wxboy
cinoclav wrote:Just please don't let it be right before the changeover tonight. I'm EST and I have to be up at 5:30. Not quite sure I'll make it to 1. (And trust me, no one really wants me doing my job on 4 hours of sleep. It involves sticking very sharp things into people...)

That could be lots of fun to watch.

ThunderThighs

Staff

sthiede wrote:TT - Thank whoever was working days that was cleaning up some of the nasty stuff all day long. There has been alot of flame and deletes going on.

That was Rogetray. I'll let him know!

Grumbles: Would have been riots if I HAD deleted posts.

nuketank

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nuketank
ThunderThighs wrote:The only thing I've heard is an order for porta-potties.

Make sure they don't forget the $5 shipping.

Notable Woots:
1 Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit, 2 MuzxDNA Earphones (one lost, one destroyed) superceded by 2 MEElectronics M16 Earphones, 2 Phantom S107's, 1 Art101 124-piece art set, iGo rechargable battery set, way more Fuji batteries than I immediately know what to do with, 1 Dell Streak 7" Tablet
1 Big Old Chevy dated 3/22/2011, #4 of the night (!).
1 Bundle of Caravans dated 4/25/2011

maui

sarahkavitski wrote:Lets just gather random things from our own houses, put them in a box with a bag, and send them to each other

And we could all quit our jobs and take in each others laundry.

dpcollects

quality posts: 19 Private Messages dpcollects

PM'ing is illegal... yet my clock says 10:22PM. Woot's says 9:22PM and Hugh Hefner's clock rings a brisk 7:22PM in the grotto.

JirafaBo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JirafaBo
sarahkavitski wrote:Lets just gather random things from our own houses, put them in a box with a bag, and send them to each other

Seriously, that's a great idea. Woot! Secret Santa.

paigeorose92

quality posts: 14 Private Messages paigeorose92

Oh, dare I say that sounds more fun than getting a Barrel of Crops*!

*Please don't take this as a sign that I Let's go fly a kite, where it's clear and bright... a Barrel of Crops. BECAUSE I DO D:

Big Orphaned Cetacea 6.15.11
Bundle of Carrots 11.9.11
Brick of Carbonite 5.23.12