+ Add a Comment

Un0fficial

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Un0fficial
abitterwoman wrote:Hi there How YOU doin?

Oh you know, buying Bunnies Ogling Carrots#39;s and stuff :P

Intrepid Wooter
58 total woots including (Not all listed)
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669

i wonder who has the most Bunnies Ogling Carrots? i've gotten quite a few (25 to be exact). so, everyone tally up and post your number!

Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
--------------------------------------

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

I never had a shot at it.. Sold out in near record time, and only 1,000 to go around.

Thanks for mixing it up woot! The servers were stable too!

Question: If someone scored a Barrel of Crops this time, can they score another if/when a new batch comes up in this woot-off, or would they get the obligatory "you already bought one of these you greedy bastard" notes?

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

abitterwoman

quality posts: 27 Private Messages abitterwoman
andrewkl wrote:I never had a shot at it.. Sold out in near record time, and only 1,000 to go around.

Thanks for mixing it up woot! The servers were stable too!

Question: If someone scored a Barrel of Crops this time, can they score another if/when a new batch comes up in this woot-off, or would they get the obligatory "you already bought one of these you greedy bastard" notes?

I would also like to know the answer to that question, you greedy bastard. Hehe (jk) But yes, I would like to know the answer.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

bteeteriu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bteeteriu

DAGNABBIT! I knew I should have stayed at work but I was just so excited that my boss let me leave! Makes me think he knew it was coming and just wanted one less person to compete with....

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
sweetpea113377 wrote:[quote postid="4966263" user="bpeterson82"]and your avatar has no arms.

HeeHee...It's not fair & your avatar has no arms. I love it!

I have to thank you bpeterson82 & jersdream. I was a bit P.O. for not getting a Bunnies Ogling Carrots but not anymore.

Not after watching you two spar. Freaking Hilarious!! I guess some people take these WootOffs seriously! Thanks again.

Absolutly my pleasure! We practiced.

andrewkl

abitterwoman wrote:I would also like to know the answer to that question, you greedy bastard. Hehe (jk) But yes, I would like to know the answer.

I happen to be a pretty bitter man.. Will you marry me?

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

I use mywoot.net to alert me when a Bunnies Ogling Carrots goes on sale, but I don't use the autobuy feature. Or do I?

Un0fficial

andrewkl wrote:I happen to be a pretty bitter man.. Will you marry me?

aka lonely woot nerd looking for any type of interaction with the female gender.
:P

Intrepid Wooter
12/1/2010, 4/1/2011, 7/12/2011, 9/14/2011, 12/6/2011, 12/25/2011, 3/22/2012, 4/24/2012, 5/22/2012, 6/26/2012, 7/12/2012(5x), 8/21/2013, 12/3/2013, 1/15/2014, 4/22/2014, 6/2/2014 Bags of Crap

trubba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trubba

Our response time is being tested...

andrewkl

Un0fficial wrote:aka lonely woot nerd looking for any type of interaction with the female gender.
:P

busted...

Un0fficial

andrewkl wrote:busted...

forever alone..

come here buddy *hugs*

Intrepid Wooter

abitterwoman

andrewkl wrote:I happen to be a pretty bitter man.. Will you marry me?

I will if you can get my boyfriend to give consent. I think he can be bought off with a Bunnies Ogling Carrots sadly.

Also, no worries if you're a nerd. In fact, I'm sitting here playing Halo Reach and watching the Woot-off. I'm a super-nerd.

joec56

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joec56

HEY! Gullible people for $6.50 I will send you whatever I can find in my basement & call it a "bagful of coconuts"

KidKobun

quality posts: 6 Private Messages KidKobun

Aw man, I didn't even know that there was a woot!-off going on, and the Barrel of Crops hit twice this time too?! So mad at myself for not having checked you in a few days, woot! Forgive me?

I hope it goes on for another day...hint hint.
( ^_^)b

woot! should restrict first time wooters from getting the infamous Bustin' out chainsaws.

alexxxz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages alexxxz
joec56 wrote:HEY! Gullible people for $6.50 I will send you whatever I can find in my basement & call it a "bagful of coconuts"

I think you're missing the point...

Jessara

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jessara
KidKobun wrote:Aw man, I didn't even know that there was a woot!-off going on, and the Barrel of Crops hit twice this time too?! So mad at myself for not having checked you in a few days, woot! Forgive me?

I have a horrible feeling this may be a two day WootOff, and they're going to spread 2500 Bunnies Ogling Carrots over 48 hours. It could get very strange. Oh, wait-.

mdillard9

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdillard9

Wow I have no idea how I actually got one, and with a pretty smooth transaction at that. Well, besides the 2 1/2 minutes of "your Order is Processing" time that I'm barely emotionally recovering from now.

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
abitterwoman wrote:I will if you can get my boyfriend to give consent. I think he can be bought off with a Bunnies Ogling Carrots sadly.

Also, no worries if you're a nerd. In fact, I'm sitting here playing Halo Reach and watching the Woot-off. I'm a super-nerd.

LOL Yup y'all are not alone ... lol Playing Skyrim, Downloading Guild Wars 2 and watching the woot-off lol
~~Jinx

abitterwoman

jjiinx wrote:LOL Yup y'all are not alone ... lol Playing Skyrim, Downloading Guild Wars 2 and watching the woot-off lol
~~Jinx

Wow. I was nerd 1-upped. Kudos to you. I feel like maybe I should download something nerdy now. Suggestions anyone?

jjiinx

Jessara wrote:I have a horrible feeling this may be a two day WootOff, and they're going to spread 2500 Bunnies Ogling Carrots over 48 hours. It could get very strange. Oh, wait-.

It's weird... right after I got to the processing page, and it went to "Sold Out" the Woots Sold was listed as 16XX now its down to 501... Often when it shows big drops in the quantity sold it has had multiple appearances of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots.. Who knows... YMMV
~~Jinx

CrackedTech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CrackedTech

Woohoo! Managed to get one this time around and in a very weird twist my transaction went through immediately with no lag at all.

Can't wait to see what I get that my wife will ridicule me for buying this time! :b

I love Bags of Crap! My wife, not so much...

jjiinx

abitterwoman wrote:Wow. I was nerd 1-upped. Kudos to you. I feel like maybe I should download something nerdy now. Suggestions anyone?

lol Really wasn't intending it as a 1-up kinda thing. Just saying y'all/ we aren't alone.
~~Jinx

abitterwoman

jjiinx wrote:lol Really wasn't intending it as a 1-up kinda thing. Just saying y'all/ we aren't alone.
~~Jinx

Lol, yes I hear ya I guess if we are here glued to the woot off, more than likely we are a bit nerdy.

Let's hear it for nerds! Hip-hip-HOORAY!

mdoucette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdoucette
jjiinx wrote:It's weird... right after I got to the processing page, and it went to "Sold Out" the Woots Sold was listed as 16XX now its down to 501... Often when it shows big drops in the quantity sold it has had multiple appearances of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots.. Who knows... YMMV
~~Jinx

I noticed the same thing. I hope you're right about multiple appearances of the Bunnies Ogling Carrots

SBanfill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SBanfill

Four years, been trying for four years..yet to get one

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
SBanfill wrote:Four years, been trying for four years..yet to get one

Your avatar is perfect for a zero-craps-after-four-years person...my condolences.

5erade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 5erade

Are we allowed to order a second Bunnies Ogling Carrots during the same woot-off?

nmumark

quality posts: 9 Private Messages nmumark
5erade wrote:Are we allowed to order a second Bunnies Ogling Carrots during the same woot-off?

No..Share the wealth. No need to be greedy.

5erade

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 5erade
nmumark wrote:No..Share the wealth. No need to be greedy.

No I was just wondering if woot keeps it fair and stops people from getting multiple. I got my first one and that's enough for me this woot-off.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee
bpeterson82 wrote:and your avatar has no arms.

Comebacks like this are why I read the boards. Made me LOL. Love it.

Why do people get so mad at not getting one? Woot has done its best to make it fair and give more people a shot by spreading them out now too.

I got one and I didnt use bot or cheat. What helped me was 1. Knowing I was logged in. 2. Knowing my credit card on file was the one I wanted to use and 3. Knowing the security code. So as soon as I saw the Bunnies Ogling Carrots I just quickly clicked I want one entered by code and immediately clicked on the gold buttons. That was it. Nothing special. No big secret. Maybe you have a slow internet connection and you dont see the page until after those with a faster connection. Thats not really cheating now is it? Perhaps you should be mad at your ISP instead of woot and the rest of us that somehow made it though. Even though those of you will still be angry and a little bitter, I wish you luck on your next attempt.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

kawaiimika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawaiimika
5erade wrote:No I was just wondering if woot keeps it fair and stops people from getting multiple. I got my first one and that's enough for me this woot-off.

I wouldn't think you would be able to since it seems to be the same item page, but I have no idea.

franwier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages franwier

Helllp Your Highness Col. Crap Sir, What Happened here? I got this, but no update on my account or email ????

You want oneFor this sale, you're limited to just one. Share the wealth.

Barrel of Crops
You want 3 Random Crap(s).

which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping $5.00
for a total of $8.00

if everything looks good:
check everything out, and if it's all right, click the gold button below

Did I get one or not ?????

Will I be able to try to get one???

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
franwier wrote:Helllp Your Highness Col. Crap Sir, What Happened here? I got this, but no update on my account or email ????

You want oneFor this sale, you're limited to just one. Share the wealth.

Barrel of Crops
You want 3 Random Crap(s).

which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping $5.00
for a total of $8.00

if everything looks good:
check everything out, and if it's all right, click the gold button below

Did I get one or not ?????

Will I be able to try to gey one???

Check your account and/or your email for an order confirmation. Any other issues, check with service@woot.com

I'm just hanging out, really.

abitterwoman

crickee wrote:
Even though those of you will still be angry and a little bitter, I wish you luck on your next attempt.

Bitter, huh? Was that a crack at me?? Why I oughta...hehe, jk

franwier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages franwier
inkycatz wrote:Check your account and/or your email for an order confirmation. Any other issues, check with service@woot.com

Thank you inkycatz, I did do both, but I received confirmation on neither.... boohoo (sad tears)

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg
franwier wrote:...For this sale, you're limited to just one. Share the wealth.

That statement tells me that you did not. Did you hit the submit button twice?

crickee

andrewkl wrote:

The woot rule is you can only place one order for any woot item per day. For example you decide you want the shirt of the day on shirt.woot and then change your mind and want two. The system will stop you. You have already placed an order for this item. For regular items you can usually email service woot and get them to add another but in this case you are already getting 3 craps which is the max you can get of an item so no additional items can be purchased of this type. So basically if you try again, you will cause a delay for others who havent gotten one yet and in the end you'll end up with a "stop trying again you greedy bastard" message.

Oh and here are the comandments incase some of you need to review them.

THE HOLY CRAP COMMANDMENTS v3.1

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond ONE bag of some kind and THREE crappy items.

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s crap turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap.

IV. Thou shalt not blame anyone but thyself if thou misseth out because thou hast not updated thy credit-card info.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the crap you want, want the crap you get.

RAWR Imma Squarryl

crickee

abitterwoman wrote:Bitter, huh? Was that a crack at me?? Why I oughta...hehe, jk

Ive already wished you luck, so now twice the amount of luck is going your way!! You'll get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots now for sure!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

abitterwoman

crickee wrote:Ive already wished you luck, so now twice the amount of luck is going your way!! You'll get a Bunnies Ogling Carrots now for sure!

Okay, but I'm holding you to that :D