Toof7575

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Toof7575
Snapster wrote:Ye holy-crap logistics report:

While the warehouse is recovering from the past Woot-Off faster than previous ones, the holiday schedule looms upon us. As many of you know, we give priority to finishing the woot-off shipments before we roll up our sleeves and dive into the crap -- we're thinking no arguments on that priority (after all, you ordered crap -- other people at least think they ordered something good). Latest reports are that it will be very unlikely that all Bulk Ornery Combinations would be ready to ship by Wednesday. The call we've yet to make is whether to release partial or hold on all for Monday shipment. (warehouse closed thursday/friday)

Some process awareness: Each "Woot Batch" (all of one product) of orders receives tracking numbers in bulk as they are being packed/shipped. However when not all that product actually leaves the warehouse the tracking number will report as "data transmitted to fed-ex" but no pickup scan. Therefore it is likely that (even if we do ship partial Baptist Official Commendations wednesday) there will be a lot of folks with this "suspended without info" status for the duration of the holiday weekend. Thou should not blame fedex in this case, as woot would be to blame.

Thus ends the crappy logistics update. Crap out.

Thanks good sir woot for your update!! Have a great Thanksgiving!! :-)

7/27/2012 Sunbeam S1500 Garment Steamer
5/3/2011 ShamWow! 16-Pack
3/15/2011 PetZoom Self-Cleaning Grooming Brush - 3 Pack
6/30/2010 Apple iPod Nano 8GB, 5th Generation
4/13/2010 Green Thumb Easy Flip Sprayer – 2 Pack
12/7/2007 Sudoku Wooden Board Game
11/17/2006 3x Random Crap
8/18/2006 Logitech EX110 Wireless Keyboard & Optical Mouse
5/18/2006 RCA 200 watt 5.1 Channel Home Theater System w/5 DVD Changer

Els6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Els6
Snapster wrote:Ye holy-crap logistics report:

Hey, thanks for the update!

You've made us all happier awaiters of our Bagolas of Crapolas, knowing what's going on behind the scenes.

And by the way, we will ALWAYS still blame FedEx and NEVER blame our most sacred WOOT!, no matter what you say ;-)

Woot on!!!

unxman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unxman

Just recieved a partial shipment of my Bandolier of Carrots and it contains 1 Nintend Wii.....

Yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or should that be WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

They also put in a piece of paper that says:

"We heard these spoil, so we sent it overnight,
The rest of your Bandolier of Carrots will arrive later.

Thanks"

They WOOT gods have been verrrry goooood tooooo meeeee. All hail the WOOT

Els6

unxman wrote:Just recieved a partial shipment of my Bandolier of Carrots and it contains 1 Nintend Wii.....

Thanks"

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?

justinlindh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justinlindh
unxman wrote:Just recieved a partial shipment of my Bandolier of Carrots and it contains 1 Nintend Wii.....

Thanks"

Wow, are you serious? Did you get any kind of shipment notification before you for the package? This is my first Bucket of Crab, so I'm pretty excited to see what happens. If I got a Wii, I would be in absolute heaven and would swear my undying allegiance to the woot Gods.

unxman

justinlindh wrote:

Wow, are you serious? Did you get any kind of shipment notification before you for the package? This is my first Bucket of Crab, so I'm pretty excited to see what happens. If I got a Wii, I would be in absolute heaven and would swear my undying allegiance to the woot Gods.

yep..I'm hooking it up now

BritKid12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BritKid12

That is so incredibly dope.

leibniz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leibniz

wow! congrats, unxman!

Els6

unxman wrote:

Awesome. Congrats! With over 25 Woots, i guess it really DOES mean you are better than all of us! ;-)

dentonuser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dentonuser

Lets see a photo of the wii and the letter. It is woot tradition you know.

Big Orange Cats r my friend

ramsfan01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ramsfan01
dentonuser wrote:Lets see a photo of the wii and the letter. It is woot tradition you know.

Yeah where's that picture. I wonder if you get on a special list with the woot gods if you have more than 25 woots.

noctis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noctis
unxman wrote:

This man tells lies.

im4um2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages im4um2

For fear of sounding stupid, does all apllicable warranties apply to products shipped as bushells of cabbage or are we not to expect the world from our order since all it is is crap anyway.

DCaf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DCaf
im4um2 wrote:For fear of sounding stupid, does all apllicable warranties apply to products shipped as bushells of cabbage or are we not to expect the world from our order since all it is is crap anyway.

Crap usually doesn't have any warranties to worry about ;-).

unxman

Here it is folks

NIMH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NIMH

Was their a notification it was coming, or did it just arrive unannounced?

ajerman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajerman
unxman wrote:Here it is folks

Even though the pic didn't show for me, I copied and pasted the link (http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?047d9b643b.jpg) from the source. That's awesome man, congrats!!

I wonder how many other people might find something similar when they get home today

unxman

NIMH wrote:Was their a notification it was coming, or did it just arrive unannounced?

FedEx guy just showed up at the door unannounced and dropped it off

NIMH

Awesome, then that gives those of us who havent gone home yet something to hope for. I personally returned my Wii yesterday due to freezing issues, I liked it though and wouldnt mind a working one. Then again, my carpet and tile wouldnt mind Roombas.

lhedbor

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lhedbor

Follow the link, really...

Holy. Crap.

draybaker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages draybaker

Congrats unxman!!

brambo76

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brambo76
lhedbor wrote:

Holy. Crap.

Indeed

NIMH

Well, I did the FedEx tracking trick and I can see I definitely didnt get one.

efris

quality posts: 0 Private Messages efris
NIMH wrote:Well, I did the FedEx tracking trick and I can see I definitely didnt get one.

What trick?

nestacat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nestacat

Wow, that's awesome! Can't wait to see what's in my bag when it arrives. Congrats!

dentonuser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dentonuser
NIMH wrote:Well, I did the FedEx tracking trick and I can see I definitely didnt get one.

What is the trick?

Big Orange Cats r my friend

justinlindh

What trick? I wanna check =P

ramsfan01

justinlindh wrote:

What trick? I wanna check =P

if you want your tracking number early, go here:
https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?link=1&cntry_code=us&lid=//Track//Pack+Track+Ref+Corp

leave the Account no. area blank, use your Order Number as the reference number (from woot.com My Account page), Default ship date. United States. and Your zip code.

justinlindh

ramsfan01 wrote:

if you want your tracking number early, go here:
https://www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?link=1&cntry_code=us&lid=//Track//Pack+Track+Ref+Corp

leave the Account no. area blank, use your Order Number as the reference number (from woot.com My Account page), Default ship date. United States. and Your zip code.

Cool, thanks.

No love here, though

NIMH

You choose "Alternate reference track" on the fedex website. Enter the Country, approx shipping date and your zip code. For the reference number, use your zip code again. This will end up showing all of the packages coming to your area shipped within 5 days of the date you chose, of course if none of the packages were shipped on the right days, all of them are delivered, or the weight on the boxes dont fit the item you are expecting, then its not coming. Also if you find something that looks right, check the shipping origination, stuff from woot should be coming from Texas, if its not, then its not it.

Side note: The order number instead of your zip code for the reference number, sometimes works and sometimes doesnt, I recommend the zip code for that reason as it will almost always show everything.

sigeptt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigeptt

I CANNOT WAIT TO GET HOME!

ramsfan01

justinlindh wrote:

Cool, thanks.

No love here, though

No love here either. All my other ones show up. Oh well

MaskedMarvel

quality posts: 11 Private Messages MaskedMarvel

Wow! Overnight crap?!! That's a lot of fiber! Congrats!

esbaylus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages esbaylus

Thanks"

Sorry, but I just don't believe this..............

BritKid12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BritKid12

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hard not to believe the photo....

sigeptt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigeptt

Now I'm home and there's nothing. Oh well, it made for a little excitement for today.

llanelwy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llanelwy
NIMH wrote:You choose "Alternate reference track" on the fedex website. Enter the Country, approx shipping date and your zip code. For the reference number, use your zip code again. This will end up showing all of the packages coming to your area shipped within 5 days of the date you chose, of course if none of the packages were shipped on the right days, all of them are delivered, or the weight on the boxes dont fit the item you are expecting, then its not coming. Also if you find something that looks right, check the shipping origination, stuff from woot should be coming from Texas, if its not, then its not it.

Side note: The order number instead of your zip code for the reference number, sometimes works and sometimes doesnt, I recommend the zip code for that reason as it will almost always show everything.

i keep getting a message that asks me to pick a shipment type or a refernce type using my zip code

My Woots!

18 Total Woots
Of Whitch 5x are Random Crap

fire145

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fire145

wow congrats on the Wii

slider169

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slider169

the Wii just came out on the 19th, how the heck woot can packed a Wii in the Bandolier of Carrots on the 17th?

11/21/2005 - 07/12/2008 Still no luck to order the Big o' Cosmos
07/12/2008 Finally got my first Big o' Cosmos
11/20/2008 My 2nd Big o' Cosmos
11/19/2009 3rd Big o' Cosmos
3/9/2011 4th Big o' Cosmos
4/1/2011 5th Big o' Cosmos (Random Crap - Level 2)

Els6

slider169 wrote:the Wii just came out on the 19th, how the heck woot can packed a Wii in the Bandolier of Carrots on the 17th?

unxman said they overnighted it, meaning it would have shipped yesterday, the 20th.