moeki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moeki

So close and yet so far away, confirmed order then crapped out with white screen! AAAAGH curse you Woot Gods no Christmas crap again this year!

eyrehp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyrehp
wimmer1982 wrote:Will got to the Buy it now button and clicked it and got a blank order confirmation page so I don't know if I got one or not. We will see when I can get to my account page. Fingers are crossed

Did you get it then? Mine did the same thing.

crazymo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazymo

Page never loaded but got a email confirmation!!!!!!!!

EQ2Junkie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages EQ2Junkie

My very first Bag O' Coal! /happydance

brgrundy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brgrundy

Once again dissapointment I try and try and somehow finally get through, just to get an error that the deal is sold out. Tear. I have tried for a year to get this crap. Guess I should buy a faster computer off of Woot!

deanroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deanroth

They know how many of us rush the servers whenever these things go up. You'd think they would know to throw a couple of extra hamsters in wheels to try and make sure we don't get those accursed white screens. I got to the blank Order.Confirmation page three times before it finally started kicking me back to "This sale is sold out."

pgriff46

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pgriff46

Finally! The Rock has bought a Burgandy Olfactory Center!!!

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

Victory! Woooooooot.
Still going to keep watching the wootoff. Hopefully there will be more stuff (if the pistachios make a reappearance I'm SO in.)

goddessanjera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goddessanjera

Got one & so did the husband-a Christmas miracle!

dubdubdub

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dubdubdub
cvargo1 wrote:I pushed the yellow button I hope it goes through

Good luck. I pushed the Big Gold button and then the order status page was no where to be found. I waited a few lagtastic minutes and low and behold... My first Burgandy Olfactory Center since the '09 Santa's Sack O' Crap.

Yay

Paverbart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Paverbart

Alas - it was not to be today, I'll just quietly weep at my desk for the rest of the day

blaster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blaster

Well all righty then. That should make 173 total Woots! Of course that's only my account. Add the wife's account and oh my, I could be a winner!! Or not. Who cares? Who cares!!!

mrtumnus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrtumnus

woot! First Burgandy Olfactory Center my life is complete

• 1 Jensen 300 Watt 2 Outlet Power Inverter
  • 2 Zyxel GN650-T Gigabit PCI Ethernet Adapter
  • 1 Aerielle Audiobug FM Transmitter
  • 1 Zyxel M-302 802.11b/g Extreme MIMO PCI Adapter
  • 1 Razer m100 Pro/Solutions Protone In-Ear Earphone (White)
  • 1 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player
  • 1 Ezonics iContact Pro II Webcam With Bluetooth Headset and Dongle
  • 1 Everglide S-500 Professional Headphones
  • 2 Icemat Siberia In-Ear Headset (Black)

loudheart

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loudheart

VERY FUNNY.

CharlesP2009 wrote:My journey:

Random Crap!

---

Bingo!

---

I'm in!

---

YES! UMPF!

Son Dang
Web & Android Developer
http://www.loudheart.com/

gopherdan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gopherdan

My first Burgandy Olfactory Center!!!! Today is a good day!

goddessanjera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goddessanjera
dubdubdub wrote:Good luck. I pushed the Big Gold button and then the order status page was no where to be found. I waited a few lagtastic minutes and low and behold... My first Burgandy Olfactory Center since the '09 Santa's Sack O' Crap.

Yay

I pushed the big yellow button & then the server error page-but it's listed on my account, so check there.

dhar5668

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dhar5668

Got my first one after trying for 4 years. Its about time. Looks like I must have been a good buy and we all know Woot watches!!!

flipyjoe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flipyjoe

2 in a row.
I new converting to Islam would pay off somehow.

r6blue

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r6blue

Bag O Crap #2 Woo Hoo!!!

annierose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annierose

This was so strange. I am used to failing when the brap is in the cag, so when wootalyser opened the buy page, and it took forever to load, I didn't expect anything. But the buy page actually opened, but then my paypal stuff wasn't there.

Hej, I just happened to have my card on my desk, so I filled out the number and all that stuff, all the while knowing that it takes me so long to key anything that it will be sold out before I'm done.

And then...it took even longer to load the next page. But oddly enough it came back to ask if everything was correct. Well, I knew it was too late, and that it would come back that I missed, but I went ahead and said it was ok...and then it took again forever to load the page (really: I am at work, and I did three things while waiting for the pages to load).

The oddest thing is...it said I bought a gab of prac. It worked. Well, unless something else goes wrong...now I need to go back and re-set it to work with my paypal.

adamsfam5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamsfam5
cleverett wrote:I don't know why I just spent $8 on this...the last few have been an absolute waste of money. Back in the old days I got an iPod Video and wireless keyboards and all kinds of useful stuff. The last one was the worst, everything in the bag was for a little girl. Yet still I tried again.

I hear ya.. last few I got were literally crap! Coloring books, interface cables for MP3 players that just don't exist etc. Now, I know it's exactly what they advertise, but still throw a guy a 55" LCD TV bone once in a while!

Bag of Coal Bag of Coal.. where for art thou Bag of Coal!

dpiate2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dpiate2

Screw you! Server crapping out on me again for the second month in a row. I vow to no spend another cent piece at this second hand establishment again. You can take that to the depository.

goudaman40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goudaman40

Get this - my Order conformation page is still loading showing waiting on the Member Order page at the bottom . . . I truly hate this . . .

The last time it did this, I left it up overnight and came back to a Burgandy Olfactory Center - this time I don't think I will be so lucky

dsimmonsw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsimmonsw

Yipee! The gods of Woot smiled upon me today. I got a Bag of Coal (my fourth, I think, since 2009). It's been a long time coming and I've been trying pretty hard. I hope its something good. I hope its not a pallet of car wax (very scary).

missellienc

quality posts: 15 Private Messages missellienc

No luck... Put the security code in and that was it for me!

BuffBillsFan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages BuffBillsFan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRM8x0YO_Rw

Oh well... congrats to the fortunate ones who nabbed a Baloney On Chalupas, and to the rest of us "better luck next time".

:-/

regroeg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages regroeg

wow, my second boodle of crapoodle this year. Yeah

TheFaz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz

I don't think Boob of Cleopatras are compatible with a MAC!

kin2all

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kin2all

Second day on Woot. First Blister On Capillary.

Nhopkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nhopkins

I won a Bag of Coal once...long, long ago.
And yeah, it was full of crap.

joelellis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joelellis

Got it! I hope mine contains an HP Touchpad that I can sell at a grossly inflated price, just like the last dozen that I bought during the firesale. Otherwise, I don't even want it. (For those that don't know, this entire post is riddled with sarcasm and deceit.)

Raider9924

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Raider9924

After the last Burgandy Olfactory Center I told myself I wasn't going to try for another one.....but when I saw it on the homepage for some reason I had to at least try. 1 window clicking each button only once and waiting worked. Pages loaded slow but I got it. Hopefully threepiecewoot's replacement got his feet wet last Burgandy Olfactory Center and this time tries to go for the fun and random route after playing it safe last time learning the ropes.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

brianw1957

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianw1957

Here from the least GREEN state on ye old WOOT Map - UTAH
My 3rd Bag of Coal should be here in time to spoil Xmas. Thank you woot! Santa Gods

UTAH, The Bunnies Ogling Carrots of the USA!!!
Bunnies Ogling Carrots 12/6/11,5/11/11,Random Crap 3/26/10
MP #137, 3rd #161

Geethatsgr8

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Geethatsgr8

Seriously. I've been watching for two solid days, nonstop. I hear my phone "jingle" that a new item was up so I grab my phone to check (because I KNEW it had to be the Bag O' Christmas) and what to my wondering eyes should appear? My husband's name on the screen, such a sweet dear. I ignored him and was able to get my order through on the HAPPY NEW YEAR!. While waiting for the next page to load, he called AGAIN, which again I ignored him. When the Buy page came up, it froze into a white, blank page. He better be glad I'll never know if it was his fault or Woot's crappy servers that caused me to not get a Bag O' Christmas. I could have used the pick-me-up of some good ole' crap in my mailbox this year.

ipgreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ipgreen

Now we have to wonder if it will be here by x-mas. please make it a wonderful day for the kids

coondog13060

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coondog13060

Very irritating. I ordered the Burgandy Olfactory Center as soon as it switched to that item. Then the site froze due to sheer numbers of hits. When the order confirmation page finally came up. it said it was sold out. Crap.

mossygreen

quality posts: 70 Private Messages mossygreen
muskieman wrote:I wondered where all the unsold t-shirts go

Oh man, I wish.

bluon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluon

Got one! Craptastic!

dascooper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dascooper

Just when the order screen for my Bowl of Chowder came up, my boss called - Argh!!

ogredjinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ogredjinn

Once again, I get to click the button, but the server crashes before I get to the checkout page. C'mon Woot, you should be able to handle this better by now! It isn't like this doesn't happen every Woot-off.