glazedfaith

quality posts: 33 Private Messages glazedfaith

Got my Blindfolded Old Codger today.

From left to right, or in no particular order, we have the following:

Lock'n'Lock storage container (perfect for the 5 lb bag of spaghetti I bought the other day.
5 bags of Texas air (smells just like outside)
A leather protective case for a 7 inch Galaxy Tab (I have none)
2, count them, TWO, SANYO 9V batteries (My smoke detector is set for the next year)
2 SnapStraw Can-tops with included straws (To keep my canned beverages fresh and bug-free)
A large green recycled tote with a purple flower on it (You know...to put my junk in)

And the kicker:

patrickspens' long-gone (six months ago)Star Map T-Shirt in a Women's Size small (I'm a 300 lb guy)

All-in-all, I think I can use about half of these things, if I really try. Only thing I can utilize is the storage container (you know, for my spaghetti), but I'll open and use everything else at least once before throwing it into the garbage.

How do I feel? While the stuff is genuinely crap to me, I feel good about the value of the items, considering the money invested. Good woot!...good woot!.

woocls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woocls
ssiemonsma wrote:I'm starting to get a little concerned that my Bundles of Clones is still sitting at the Dallas sorting center. Has anyone had their Bundles of Clones sit there for for 2+ days, or is my tracking just slow to update? I'm a bit worried that it's being stalled due to its weight (over the 70 pound limit I looked up).

I've had smartpost shipments delivered before they ever left that first scan in. It was real annoying the time it happened and they delivered it to the wrong address. It was 2 days before I found out it was at the wrong address.

glazedfaith

quality posts: 33 Private Messages glazedfaith
theatergal17 wrote:My 1st ever Brick of Carbonite Contents:

1 3XL Blue Men's T-Shirt (huge, but will be a nightshirt)
1 Green Shopping Bag with Purple Flower
1 Red Leather Kindle Cover (Which I totally needed!)
1 Avaya Noise Canceling Headset
2 PInk Edition Buckeyballs Sets
1 The Big Book of Bucky (How to shape Buckyballs)

Thanks Woot!

I'm all kinds of jealous. I think our crap got switched. I got A women's small t-shirt, and I needed a 3x Men's. Also, you got my buckyballs, and I got all your other useless garbage. I'll PM you so we can trade. xD

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DeviantDragon

So I've got two tracking numbers with both coming in at 1 lb reported currently. One's a 15.5" cube and the other one is 6.93" cube but that fits into the formula of guessing from the 1 lb weight so that one should change.

Both seem placeholdering for now anyways.

kramerlester

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kramerlester

My First Bundles of Clones
6.7 lbs / 3.1 kgs
18 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in.

Scheduled for delivery Tuesday 5/8. My curiosity is getting the best of me.

K5ING

quality posts: 1 Private Messages K5ING

Got the first of my two Bundles of Clones today. I'm still not sure about the second one. It's showing 1lb, and 6.93x6.93x6.93 in. Sounds like a placeholder.

The one that came today contained:

a black duffel bag.
two tripodgurus (table top tripods for cameras).
a package of medical exam gloves.
a bar of "Sweet Honey" body soap.
a size XL ShirtWoot t-shirt.
one silver CY-fi bluetooth wireless sports speaker for i-pods (which I don't own).

Amazon shows the silver CY-FI speaker going for $65 while the black version is only $35. I can't use it, but still not a bad haul for the price of a Bag O' Crap.

4wheeler4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4wheeler4
4wheeler4 wrote:Departed FedEx location May 03, 2012
8:53PM

10.4 lbs 54.2 in. x 16 in. x 10.7 in.

Anyone know how accurate the dimensions are?
This is one long box.

I just noticed I now have a second tracking number.

1 lb 6.93 in. x 6.93 in. x 6.93 in.

drsilentg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drsilentg
4wheeler4 wrote:I just noticed I now have a second tracking number.

1 lb 6.93 in. x 6.93 in. x 6.93 in.

where do you see your 2nd tracking number?

in-your-crapday-suit-Youtube-7/12/2012
Bundle of Carrots 4/25/2012
Bag Of Cheese 3/22/2012
Bucket Of Cream 10/12/2011

AnniKat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AnniKat

Well, my Bundles of Clones , whether one or two, left Dallas yesterday. At this VERY MOMENT, they may be passing thru Birmingham, only a mile or two from me, on their way to Hot Lanta, where all Stupid Post items go to be divvied up.

Tracking says they will be back here by next Wednesday, the ninth, but I'm hoping tracking is a pessimist.

taps feet impatiently

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

CrystaIEyes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages CrystaIEyes
stuntdriver wrote:That's what it appears to be... the variety is nothing like the last round. I am pretty positive I am getting some type of bag accompanied by a bull in drag, a tablet case and some batteries.

... On this note, is it sad that today I didn't bother to buy the batteries I needed, because I'm sort of banking on them being in my bag?

elsnerma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elsnerma

I hope my 2lb crap at least has a cow in it. Or something significantly different than what has been shown so far. At the very least...I hope it doesn't have that ugly green flower bag packed in it (though I'm sure it will).

granilithe

quality posts: 9 Private Messages granilithe
elsnerma wrote:I hope my 2lb crap at least has a cow in it. Or something significantly different than what has been shown so far. At the very least...I hope it doesn't have that ugly green flower bag packed in it (though I'm sure it will).

I keep expecting more cows to show up, there's 16 total in the collection and I know I got a major kick out of opening mine I was laughing for 30 minutes. I can just imagine someone getting the Mooflower ship cow or the Las Vegas Show Cow lol

AnniKat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages AnniKat
rangerlg wrote:I'll try. It is still in the plastic. Didn't want to remove it yet. Tag says Herrington Teddy Bears.

Umm, I think *maybe* your Christmas Cow is a reindeer! It MAY even be Rudolph, since it has a red nose.

I Want One Of Those, WOOT

Thanks for posting the pictures, rangerlg.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

babboa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babboa

Two bags of crap incoming.
One is already at my local mail station, and the other sitting in fedex's place in dallas.

The one still in dallas is a 7'' cube 1lb placeholder.

The one that should (hopefully) be delivered tomorrow is 4lbs and 14.2 in. x 10.2 in. x 8.6 in.

wyk3d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyk3d
K5ING wrote:

a black duffel bag.
one silver CY-fi bluetooth wireless sports speaker for i-pods (which I don't own).

a package of medical exam gloves? that is slightly disturbing.

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn
K5ING wrote:Got the first of my two Bundles of Clones today. I'm still not sure about the second one. It's showing 1lb, and 6.93x6.93x6.93 in. Sounds like a placeholder.

a black duffel bag.

Amazon shows the silver CY-FI speaker going for $65 while the black version is only $35. I can't use it, but still not a bad haul for the price of a Bag O' Crap.

I know it says ipods, but I assume if it's bluetooth, it should be good with anything bluetooth enabled. You should be able to use it to play music with your SmartPhone.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

So I have a 4lber coming next week and my Dad has a 3.5lber coming the same day but he also got one of the 1lbers....I thought it might be a place holder Originally but It made it to Kansas after the other 2 jave left Kansas, and it is set to come on the 11th while mine and the 3.5lb package my dad has are both set to come on the 10th!

I wonder what these 1lb packages can be!! Massive amount of letters?

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

bfg9000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfg9000
superpope wrote:Got mine!

5 bags of air
2 four-packs of Sanyo AA batteries
2 tabletop tripods
1 miniature digital camera w/battery and USB cable
1 leather case for a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab (I actually have one and can put this to good use!)
1 womens "A Wise Investment" T-shirt (I actually have a wife who can put this to good use!)
1 green tote bag with purple flowers on it

Pretty sweet! Thanks, Woot!

I suspect this will be standard fare for most of us. With only one tracking number. With a weight >1 and <3. I will find out Tuesday.

Eh, crap is crap. What did you expect.

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes

5.1 lbs just arrived in kansas... 1lb still away from texas to somewhere unknown

Beetle Breakfast

snooty2toes

quality posts: 4 Private Messages snooty2toes
AnniKat wrote:Umm, I think *maybe* your Christmas Cow is a reindeer! It MAY even be Rudolph, since it has a red nose.

Lol... cowdolph... Ru-cow

Beetle Breakfast

mthomtech

quality posts: 10 Private Messages mthomtech
AnniKat wrote:Umm, I think *maybe* your Christmas Cow is a reindeer! It MAY even be Rudolph, since it has a red nose.

It's actually "Moodolph" ... I got "Super Cow" in my Bundles of Clones ... looks like they go for $15-$25

3 x

mthomtech

Well, got my first ever Bushel of Cotton today. My son also got his woot! t-shirt. So when I got home, we opened up his shirt, put it on, and unboxed our Bundles of Clones

So, I'm guessing it weighed in at about 2.7 lbs (based on the cubed dimensions), but my.fedex never updated from the placeholder. But despite it's small size, both my son and I were super excited.

At 20 months, he seemed to know exactly what was going on, and could barely contain his excitement. As I pulled each item out of the box, he threw up both hands and exclaimed "whoa!!!!" What a good little wooter he is!

Here's what we ended up with ... crap ... but good crap in my opinion ... and my boy's reaction was priceless!

2 x Bags of Texas Air
1 x Green Tote with Purple Flower
1 X Sanyo Camera Bag
2 x Snap Straw can lid/straw
1 x Herrington Bear Cow Parade "Super Cow" plush (a.k.a. screaming cow)
2 X One Natural Body Soap Bars
1 x Shirt.Woot shirt "Laundry Day" in WXL

3 x

4wheeler4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 4wheeler4
drsilentg wrote:where do you see your 2nd tracking number?

In my account on the order status page for my Barney O' Conner

mthomtech

glazedfaith wrote:
And the kicker:

patrickspens' long-gone (six months ago)Star Map T-Shirt in a Women's Size small (I'm a 300 lb guy)

Too bad it's not your size ... love that shirt design ... one that I actually bought for myself.

3 x

curtis62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curtis62

My Brick of Carbonite is taking the crosstown MARTA from FedEx to USPS in Atlanta. Looks like a Tuesday delivery for me.

I wonder what flavor cow I'll get?

granilithe

Mom's box 1 is out for delivery, I love our local post office, they get it at 7am and it's OFD same day.

I'm very excited and hoping there might be a Las Vegas Cow in it.

Her 2nd magic box is still in MS cause it is evil and taunting me with what it holds.

I still reserve the right to steal all her crap.

bimulous

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bimulous

A ratchet set (my husband pounced on it immediately)
A leather protective case for a 7 inch Galaxy Tab (I have none)
2 SANYO 9V batteries
A large neon green recycled tote with a purple flower on it - perfect as an emergency visibility vest.
A Boba Fett puppy shirt, women's size small

...AND a keychain digital camera, which I will try out and keep if it produces good-enough quality photos. Otherwise, it will go to my photographer friend as a novelty gift--her birthday is next week!

brianesmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brianesmith

This was my first time with a Barrel of Crops and I'm slightly disappointed.

• 1 purple and green flower tote bad
  • 1 leather Kindle case (don't have one)
  • 1 off yellow plain t-shirt lg
  • 1 cow shaped like the Mayflower (Mooflower)
  • 3 bags of Texas air (I can get that for free!)

Oh well. They first time never lives up to the hype. I'll just have to keep trying.

Brian

rangerlg

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rangerlg

I think the official name is Moodolph. It has udders and is definitely a cow with a red nose and antlers. I am from Texas.

granilithe

brianesmith wrote:This was my first time with a Barrel of Crops and I'm slightly disappointed.

• 1 purple and green flower tote bad
  • 1 leather Kindle case (don't have one)
  • 1 off yellow plain t-shirt lg
  • 1 cow shaped like the Mayflower (Mooflower)
  • 3 bags of Texas air (I can get that for free!)

Oh well. They first time never lives up to the hype. I'll just have to keep trying.

Oooo a Mooflower, I love that one ahahaha.

stryper2000

quality posts: 22 Private Messages stryper2000
bimulous wrote:

...AND a keychain digital camera, which I will try out and keep if it produces good-enough quality photos. Otherwise, it will go to my photographer friend as a novelty gift--her birthday is next week!

i used to have one similar to this years ago , the pictures are not so good. the resolution is something like 120,000 kilopixels (if that is a real term of measurement) . plus with no flash this is an outside camera at best

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

tivofool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivofool

Got mine in earlier than expected!

Thank you Woot! for a 14.9lbs Bundles of Clones

I even made fellow wooters a youtube of the unboxing.

spoiler there's a food processor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83J9BjeMO-s&feature=youtube_gdata

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
brianesmith wrote:This was my first time with a Barrel of Crops and I'm slightly disappointed.

Everyone heed the wisdom in this post, apply it to your lives

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

Ophelia

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Ophelia
superpope wrote:Got mine!

5 bags of air
2 four-packs of Sanyo AA batteries
2 tabletop tripods
1 miniature digital camera w/battery and USB cable
1 leather case for a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab (I actually have one and can put this to good use!)
1 womens "A Wise Investment" T-shirt (I actually have a wife who can put this to good use!)
1 green tote bag with purple flowers on it

Pretty sweet! Thanks, Woot!

This is my exact bag, except for the shirt design. Not sure which design I got, it was a women's small - which is just slightly large for my three year old. (I had to go identify my shirt, as I didn't remember it - it was "The Rainguard", from October of last year - Seen Here)

miskreeta

quality posts: 3 Private Messages miskreeta

Earlier than expected Bundles of Clones
2 x Bags of Texas Air
1 x Green Tote with Purple Flower
2 X Sanyo 9v batteries
2 x Snap Straw can lid/straw
1 x Herrington Bear Cow Parade "Super Cow" plush (a.k.a. screaming cow)
2 X Diva Darling headbands
1 x Shirt.Woot shirt "Straw, Sticks, & Bricks BBQ" in WXL
1 x Terrific Turkey thermometer

Not a bad haul and thanks woot for throwing some things in there for my lady. She still doesn't quite understand the concept of the crap but every little bit helps.

Good luck all!

granilithe

Mom's Brick of Carbonite which I will be commandeering most of.

2 - Intec Wii Nunchuk Wired Controller - 2 pk. $20.00
2 Tabletop Tripod $2.99
1 Blue Duffel Bag $0.00
1 Primula Tea - Earl Grey Tea 12 Pack $12.00
1 Terrific Turkey Digital Meat Thermometer $0.99
1 Vado HD 8GB Black $108.65
1 First anniversary woot shirt XL Priceless
1 Flu and germ protection supplies $2.99
1 Sennheiser PC300 G4ME Earbuds $49.89

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

1st box came.

Tron Fathead!!!!

2nd box not here yet. Both show Out for delivery so I will probably see it Monday.

djenkins1982

quality posts: 15 Private Messages djenkins1982

Has anyone gotten their second bag? I got my first 2.5 lb one but not my 1 lb one. Both were supposed to be out for delivery today.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
granilithe wrote:Mom's Brick of Carbonite which I will be commandeering most of.

Weight please.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

granilithe

omh1009 wrote:Weight please.

4.1 lbs

12.2x9.6x9.2