bill7718

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bill7718
RebelTaz wrote:one flowerdy tote bag
one plain dark blue t-shirt
one kindle case
one rechargeable wii controller battery pack

Anyone top that?

I can't top it but I can equal it. Got my 2 pounder today. Same exact contents. Thanks WOOT!

nuketank

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nuketank

One 2.8 pounder has arrived.
Unboxing: http://youtu.be/Q9VYYEJ0lwk

Contents:
-1 Flower Print Reusable Shopping Bag
-1 Disney? themed T-shirt (W-XL)
-1 "Terrific Turkey" turkey thermometer
-1 Super Cow posable plush toy
-2 "One" brand Natural Body Soap bars ("Peace" scent, opened, "Pure Extra Virgin Olive Oil" bar, sealed)
-2 Sanyo 9V alkaline batteries
-2 "Snap Straw" soda can straw lids

Verdict: Not bad. Not bad at all.

Notable Woots:
1 Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit, 2 MuzxDNA Earphones (one lost, one destroyed) superceded by 2 MEElectronics M16 Earphones, 2 Phantom S107's, 1 Art101 124-piece art set, iGo rechargable battery set, way more Fuji batteries than I immediately know what to do with, 1 Dell Streak 7" Tablet
1 Big Old Chevy dated 3/22/2011, #4 of the night (!).
1 Bundle of Caravans dated 4/25/2011

karirose

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karirose

Got these messages today. Curious...

Incorrect address, unable to deliver - Returning package to shipper - Please contact shipper/merchant for details.

Returning package to shipper.

Customer not available or business closed - Please contact local Post Office to pick up or reschedule delivery.

Kari Rosenthal

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker

Sack-of-Feces arrived a day early (score one small victory for the good guys)! Package tipped the scales at 3.4 lbs. the contents were:

1x Logitech Playgear Pocket Skin Kit for PSP
1x XL(women's) "cake or death" shirt.woot
2x Snap Straw
1x Flu and germ protection kit
1x Paper Mousepad ("elegant, and with just a hint of wit")
4x pouches of Texas air (3x actually- one of them was deflated. I wonder If @colonelcrap will replace that?)
1x "Teddy Bears on the Moove" cow with two bears riding on it (bearback?).

I am wholly satisfied with the feces of which I was a recipient today. Bravo, huzzah, and a job well done Woot Staff!!!

ytsemaddy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ytsemaddy

My Bukkit arrived today. Not a bad haul:

1 - Yellow/green hydrangea bag
1 - Terrific Turkey thermometer
2 - 9V Sanyo batteries (perfect for guitar pedals)
2 - Snap Straw pop can covers
1 - 7" Galaxy Tab leather cover
1 - Small Ladies Woot 'Always leave a Note' t-shirt (may fit me if I can lose 10 Lbs)

And the outlier:

1 - Ming Tsai bamboo flatware tray (sadly I already have awesome Ikea cutlery dividers)

In an ideal world, I've had gotten a Cake or Death t-shirt, or a Cake is a Lie shirt. And the actual Galaxy Tab. But crappers can't be choosers, and I feel I got full crap value this round!

Now who's up for a Moofi Galaxy deal?

ware313

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ware313

Interesting Bag this time...

• 1 Convertible Wine Tote
  • 1 Right Response Flu & Germ Protection Supplies (4 face masks, 2 exam gloves, hand sanitizer, preventing flu guide)
  • 1 Sweet Honey Body Soap bar
  • 2 Tabletop Tripods
  • 2 Diva Darling microfiber facial mitts
  • 1 shirt.woot First!!1! Anniversary Shirt (says 2704/4100 - is that a limited edition?) - size xl (looks small... might be a kids xl)
  • 1 red duffle bag to match my black duffle bag in the last Bundles of Clones
  • 1 Cow Parade limited edition Cow with two bears by Herrington Teddy Bears (the tag says 2006 Cow Parade - Harry and Hanna Cow, Boston and has a number out of 288)

Still have another item on the way... still has the 1 lb placeholder on it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/71091193/Bag3.jpg

joshobra

quality posts: 38 Private Messages joshobra

Rations just came in, Sir! Reporting!

First Box
6.93 in. x 6.93 in. x 6.93 in.
1 lbs / 0,5 kgs

Contents
1x Tron Legacy - Sam Flynn Fathead [+ squeegee] (MSRP: $89.99) [NEW!]

Second Box
24 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.5 in.
9,4 lbs / 4,3 kgs

Contents
1x Fruit of the Loom shirt BEST - Gold (XL) ($4.95) [NEW!]
1x Fruit of the Loom shirt regular - True Red (XL) ($4.95) [NEW!]
1x Eat More Meat shirt (size K10) - ($12.00) [NEW!]
2x Sanyo alkaline AAA batteries [expires 2015] - ($1.99/each) [NEW!]
1x 100 % recycled Woot bag with question mark - (priceless) [used]
17x Bags of Texas-Air (some deflated) - ($0.01/each?) [used]

And drum-rolls please...

1x Venteurer PVS19388iR 8" Dual Screen DVD player Mobile Entertainment System!!!!1111onewonjuan THANK YOU WOOT & COLONELCRAP!!! :D (MSRP: $???.??) [NEW!]

Just to let you guys know:
- I stayed away from this thread as much as possible before I got my package (and when it started shipping), I could tell you it felt like I was having withdrawal.
- I did not look up the weight/dimensions until I posted this post.
- Package came in one day early! What a way to make my week even more better!
- I actually just came from the doctors office because my mom made me take a physical exam (cause I haven't been to the doctors for two years) and man, that killed my day before I got the package.. *coughs*
- Total price of haul: ~$200
- Might post unboxing video..

And other notes:
- Awesome! You guys got my size! XL! Woot!! I'm sleeping with these shirts tonight. -snuggles-
- My sister already took the "Eat More Meat" shirt.. even though it barely fits her. LMAO.
- That Tron poster is the same ones as the others gotten, how cool is that though?! Definitely going into my room, or should I put this in placed where burglars would trip out on these?
- Thanks for the batteries, I'm pretty sure its time to change the batteries in my TV remotes and mouse. What good timing!?
- Last but not least, THANK YOU FOR THE DVD PLAYER. No really, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm totally stoked. When I opened the package, I was like.. WHOA THIS LOOKS BIG WHAT IS IT?! I took everything out.. and then turned the box.. A DVD PLAYER O-M-G. Seriously, my family travels every weekend and sometimes we get pretty bored (when there's a dumb traffic that makes a two hour drive three or four hours). Totally awesome!
- Really, the DVD player for the car and Tron posters where the two things I never knew I wanted, and I got it! Thank you Woot!

BEST. RATIONS. EVER. [munches on crap]

Wow, I typed a lot? But Happiness Level = +300%!

That's some giant warehouse you have, Sir! Over and OUT!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BoC THREAD EVER. (With a story!~)
O-M-G! That Squirrel stole my Bag of Crap!

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

Okay, I'm not real disappointed. No popup sprinkler this time (*wipes brow*...whew).

1 - woot teeshirt wxl
2 - snap straws
2 - sanyo 9v batteries
1 - hydrangea shopping bag
1 - galaxy tab case

and the big surprise

1 - 1gb mp4 player

The mp4 player seems to be brand new, the box is pretty ripped up.

CapnJB

quality posts: 15 Private Messages CapnJB

My Bag of Crap arrived a day early (to my daugters delight!). A little something for everyone! My wife loved the tote, my daughter got a great Cowabunga cow. And I got a nice large blue t-shirt and a Nerf speaker for my iPod touch. It's not terribly loud but it sounds pretty decent. Also got a case for a kindle... which would be great for my mom if I didn't buy her one last mothers day. I'll find a use for it I suppose.

And my four year old who had been enjoying dancing around to Handel's Hallelujah chorus decided that the cows name wasn't Cowabunga, but actually Cow-lelujah!

And for the record Woot gods, my wife has forbidden me to purchase the Tron fatheads (which I covet). Can I just buy one and have you hold it until the next time I score a Bag of Crap and you can send it with that?

IT'S MY ONLY CHANCE AT HAPPINESS!!!!!

This was a great Bag of Crap, my family thanks you

RedDogRER

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RedDogRER

I wish I knew what was in mine.... seems it may have been misdelivered or stolen from my doorstep while at work. E-mail sent to the service-bots, and hoping for it to appear. Enjoy to those that got some goodies!

The black square is finally mine!! BWAHAHA!! Now to go play with all my stuff.

otaku13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otaku13

Hmm, mine still hasn't updated since leaving Texas. most likely its already at my house. Smartpost is weird.

jcalbers

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcalbers

I got mine today and this was my first Bank of Cheese so I was very excited to say the least. I received the following:

1 Lime Green fabric re-usable bag
1 4XL Blue t-shirt
2 packages of 4 AA akaline batteries
1 black leather Galaxy Tab protective cover
1 Woot! calendar
1 mini digital camera

The calendar is the best! Very funny. Thanks Woot!

dmw804

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmw804

I got a rock.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
lisaviolet wrote:Okay, I'm not real disappointed. No popup sprinkler this time (*wipes brow*...whew).

You must have had a sprinkler related trauma.

dmw804 wrote:I got a rock.

Don't believe you. Where's the picture?

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet
omh1009 wrote:You must have had a sprinkler related trauma.

I did. I got one in a B-oh-C last year and another one in a B-oh-C this year. I was afeerd I'd be getting another since I was so vocal about my dislike of them. When I got my tracking info and checked out the box size, I figured it would hold two of them.

I was really worried.

omh1009

Oh,I thought you only got the one on the last bag. You got 2.

scfd0766

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scfd0766

One pound placeholder stayed the entire route, and was positively correct. Inside the box was:

1 green bag w/purple flowers
2 packs AA batteries
1 lock & lock plastic container
1 mini light-weight tripod
1 keychain camera fob thingy
1 VERY small Bobba-Fetch t-shirt
1 Galaxy Tab case

All in all, very much like what many others have gotten; and we will keep the batteries & plastic container - but the rest are already in the donate box ( in the green bag ).

The game is always fun, though - and fingers crossed for a more useful baggie next time.

ssiemonsma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssiemonsma

Tracking number still says the 76.8-pounder is still in Dallas (since Wednesday), even though it should be at my local USPS office by now.

If nothing happens tomorrow, I'll start to hassle FedEx a bit more (they are supposed to call me back after "investigating" this) and maybe contact Woot to see if they know what's up.

If the weight or size was the issue, I'd gladly pay whatever fee I'd need to pay in order to get it delivered. I'm just worried that FedEx is going to lose track of my glorious Bundles of Clones with me never discovering its contents.

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
ssiemonsma wrote:Tracking number still says the 76.8-pounder is still in Dallas (since Wednesday), even though it should be at my local USPS office by now.

If nothing happens tomorrow, I'll start to hassle FedEx a bit more (they are supposed to call me back after "investigating" this) and maybe contact Woot to see if they know what's up.

If the weight or size was the issue, I'd gladly pay whatever fee I'd need to pay in order to get it delivered. I'm just worried that FedEx is going to lose track of my glorious Bundles of Clones with me never discovering its contents.

I have been waiting for your post with more excitement than my own crap. I can't wait to see what you get.

cntheilacker

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cntheilacker

^ This.

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael
ssiemonsma wrote:Tracking number still says the 76.8-pounder is still in Dallas (since Wednesday), even though it should be at my local USPS office by now.

My package got lost in limbo too... finally got updated. It still says it's on schedule, but delivery date is pushed back. It's not late if we change the date! -- FedEx Motto.

I've also been looking forward to seeing the contents of your box. I hope ya get some news soon.

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89

+70 lb package disappearing seems odd, perhaps Woot! is hiding something... or is holding onto it until later?

Perhaps you have a letter on the way?

fastfox

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fastfox
scfd0766 wrote:One pound placeholder stayed the entire route, and was positively correct. Inside the box was:

1 green bag w/purple flowers
2 packs AA batteries
1 lock & lock plastic container
1 mini light-weight tripod
1 keychain camera fob thingy
1 VERY small Bobba-Fetch t-shirt
1 Galaxy Tab case

All in all, very much like what many others have gotten; and we will keep the batteries & plastic container - but the rest are already in the donate box ( in the green bag ).

The game is always fun, though - and fingers crossed for a more useful baggie next time.

I got the same exact items. I can use the plastic container set and batteries are always handy. Likewise, the rest will go to Goodwill. Thanks Woot for the fun ride!

cdebish

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cdebish

Thank You!!! Colonel Crap Best Bundles of Clones ever!

One Woot Question mark Paper Bag
One Oregon Scientific Temperature & Humidity Station with Atomic Time
One Terrific Turkey Thermometer
One 7 inch Grilled Cheese Pan
One 4 pack AAA Battery
One Diva Darling Facial Mitt
One Woot t-shirt Kids size 10 Flower Animals

BUT HERE IS THE KICKER….After 22 Bags of Carp. I finally received a Letter. Signed by Colonel Crap himself!

I’ll Post pictures in the morning.

Can someone send me directions on how to post the pictures.

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 24 and counting
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92
cdebish wrote:Thank You!!! Colonel Crap Best Bundles of Clones ever!

One 4 pack AAA Battery

BUT HERE IS THE KICKER….After 22 Bags of Carp. I finally received a Letter. Signed by Colonel Crap himself!

What does it say???

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

wyk3d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wyk3d
sellbuyer92 wrote:What does it say???

I bet it says New Berlin, WI will hold everyone's crap hostage.

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

One 4 pack AAA Battery

Congrats on the letter!!!

Go here to post pics
http://tinypic.com/

Then copy and paste the link (the one with img,/img in brackets)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4kxlY2_nqo

omh1009

cdebish wrote:

I use DropShots, It is free and easy to use. After you sign up, you access your home page where you can upload your picks with the yellow "Upload" button. Browse your files to choose your pick and click OK.
After it is done you will see the thumbnail of your pick, click on it and it will open it with 6 options at the bottom of the picture:
+Buy Prints
+Widget
+Email
+Rotate
+Blog<<<<<<<
+Delete

If you click on "Blog" you get a link that you can just copy and paste in your comment.

Since it is free, you account's space is limited and there is a chance for spam, I can't be sure. I get some spam, but it very little and it is not necessarily from them. I just bring it up as something to consider before you sing up to anything free.

sellbuyer92

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sellbuyer92
wyk3d wrote:I bet it says New Berlin, WI will hold everyone's crap hostage.

Tell me about it...so how much time has to pass before we can request new crap?

Nemesis: Stryper2000 He stole my Big Ole Carrot

ssiemonsma

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ssiemonsma
grimskull89 wrote:+70 lb package disappearing seems odd, perhaps Woot! is hiding something... or is holding onto it until later?

Perhaps you have a letter on the way?

I doubt it, unless FedEx returned it to them without updating the tracker. FedEx had the package in its possession and weighed it even (although it went back to its 1 pound placeholder the next day like some others). Hopefully it finds its way home sometime this week.

Well, back to the biochem studying.

nvaine

quality posts: 63 Private Messages nvaine
Jertyrael wrote:It's not late if we change the date! -- FedEx Motto.

Yep. I got an unrelated Saturday Delivery package with "HOT!!! Monday Delivery!" stickers all over the Saturday labels.

Well, most of the Saturday labels. Except the big one.

jfeise

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jfeise

Got my Bundles of Clones today, a day early.
Contents:

• 10 bags of green Texas Air, one bag already deflated
  • An empty paper bag with a question mark on it
  • 2 kid's t-shirts (I don't have kids...)
  • A "Terrific Turkey" turkey probe
  • A collapsible wine tote (without wine)
  • 1 box of Sigg Bottle Clean tablets (good stuff, as a hiker, I use these a lot)
  • And a USB Turntable

This was good crap. $8 well spent.

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield

Hope mine hasn't had an issue. Been stuck in Chino, CA for 2 days with no updates.

cdebish

Linad wrote:Congrats on the letter!!!

Go here to post pics
http://tinypic.com/

Then copy and paste the link (the one with img,/img in brackets)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4kxlY2_nqo

Thanks! I'm working on posting pics now!

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

cdebish

One 4 pack AAA Battery

The Loot!

The letter

I never laugh so hard in my Life. Thanks for the letter Colonel Crap!

adamchatfield

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamchatfield
cdebish wrote:The Loot!

The letter

I never laugh so hard in my Life. Thanks for the letter Colonel Crap!

Wow. You're awesome for posting this. And you deserve praise from all fellow Wooters.

modernchaot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modernchaot

Woot probably caused one of the biggest What the Force is this moments I've had to deal with yet... video will follow shortly

I make YouTube videos: youtube.com/lufthansa7478

I also have shirts to trade, so PM me... I dare you to!

cdebish

adamchatfield wrote:Wow. You're awesome for posting this. And you deserve praise from all fellow Wooters.

WOOT put the random back in the Random Brick of Carbonite!

My wife is ready to kill me because I've been running around the house saying. I got my letter, I final got my letter & laughing hysterically

jon98gn

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jon98gn

3.4 lbs

1 Cow Parade limited edition Cow with two bears by Herrington Teddy Bears (the tag says 2006 Cow Parade - Harry and Hanna Cow, Boston and has a number out of 288)
1 WXL t-shirt blue with space guys reading books
1 paper mousepad/weekly planner
3 bags of Texas flatulance
1 flu germ kit
2 snap and sip kits
PSP printable skin kit (30 skins)

\

darkelfz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darkelfz
cdebish wrote:WOOT put the random back in the Random Brick of Carbonite!

My wife is ready to kill me because I've been running around the house saying. I got my letter, I final got my letter & laughing hysterically

Hahaha Congrats on your letter! The Letter K