ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cappo wrote:I haven't even seen the movie itself. (I know, I'm a failure.)

I've been literally several feet from the actress from the movie at a gaming convention, but I've never seen the movie.

I only just watched it all the way through right before the new one came out. My ex had the DVD and that had the Making of... on it.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cappo

quality posts: 31 Private Messages cappo
acaraway1988 wrote:what mouse would that be? the mamba?

How about the Naga? What? Why are you looking at me like that?

What's wrong with a 17 button mouse?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Crossover anyone?

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

grimskull89

quality posts: 11 Private Messages grimskull89
acaraway1988 wrote:what mouse would that be? the mamba?

Really anything other than the Tron Mouse or the Naga.

I had an Imperator that I bought from Woot! last fall and died early this spring, it was refurb and past it's warranty.

Willing to give Razer another chance and hopefully snag something during this woot-off, otherwise might try Logitech next.

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
ThunderThighs wrote:I've added your request to the list I've been compiling throughout this woot-off. I'll pass it on after we're all done.

If you're taking suggestions, can you ask the purchasing team to look into getting more 'male-compatible' diaper bags? The prints on the last several diaper bags aren't exactly my style. My buddies would revoke my man card if I brought any of those bags if I had to bring along my son for dinner.

I'd like to suggest something like DadGear's product line.

Thanks!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

ThunderThighs

Staff

eepeep wrote:If you're taking suggestions, can you ask the purchasing team to look into getting more 'male-compatible' diaper bags? The prints on the last several diaper bags aren't exactly my style. My buddies would revoke my man card if I brought any of those bags if I had to bring along my son for dinner.

Thanks!

DONE!

Keep 'em coming! Can't make any promises but they will be passed on to the right people.

dreweasland

quality posts: 5 Private Messages dreweasland
eepeep wrote:If you're taking suggestions, can you ask the purchasing team to look into getting more 'male-compatible' diaper bags? The prints on the last several diaper bags aren't exactly my style. My buddies would revoke my man card if I brought any of those bags if I had to bring along my son for dinner.

Thanks!

Don't bring any diapers at all and just let your kid poop on their floor. They'll give you all their man cards and let you buy girly diaper bags.

ThunderThighs

Staff

grimskull89 wrote:Really anything other than the Tron Mouse or the Naga.

I had an Imperator that I bought from Woot! last fall and died early this spring, it was refurb and past it's warranty.

Willing to give Razer another chance and hopefully snag something during this woot-off, otherwise might try Logitech next.

Make sure you take advantage of the Razer warranty. This one is one year. I would assume many of their other products are as well.

grimskull89

cappo wrote:How about the Naga? What? Why are you looking at me like that?

What's wrong with a 17 button mouse?

Way too many buttons for me and little-to-no difference in the buttons, I borrowed one from a friend for a while so I at least tried it.

And I am a MMO/FPS/RTS gamer.

The Razer Naga Hex looks nice because it fixes my problem with the numerous side buttons...

edit -- found the mouse name I couldn't remember.

acaraway1988

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acaraway1988
grimskull89 wrote:Really anything other than the Tron Mouse or the Naga.

i bought the mamba (first thing i boutht from woot) here i had it almost 2 years it was also a referb.Hopefully they will have one on here i useally see some during a woot off.

eepeep

quality posts: 5 Private Messages eepeep
ThunderThighs wrote:DONE!

Keep 'em coming! Can't make any promises but they will be passed on to the right people.

You're awesome! Thank you!

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side and a dark side, and binds the universe together.

therealjrn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:Crossover anyone?

Why not?

1st Birthday of Celebrations finally! Happy 10th Woot!

cappo

ThunderThighs wrote:I only just watched it all the way through right before the new one came out. My ex had the DVD and that had the Making of... on it.

At the gaming con, (it was a relatively small one, put together by fans) they were giving away a Gameboy Advance (when they were brand new) and they did it by gathering everyone who wanted to participate up in front of the stage and asking her questions while she stood facing away from the crowd so as not to influence her choices. It started with clothing colors to thin the crowd down. Eventually it came down to three people... a kid younger than me, a guy older than me, and me.

The question they asked her was "small, medium, or large." She picked large. If she picked medium, I would have won.

So close and yet so far.

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007
ThunderThighs wrote:DONE!

Since you are taking suggestions, I do have one.

Can you please put in a request to have less iPod Touches during the woot-off. They take forever to sell out most of the time.

I mentioned it earlier, but want to bring it to your attention again.

grimskull89

acaraway1988 wrote:i bought the mamba (first thing i boutht from woot) here i had it almost 2 years it was also a referb.Hopefully they will have one on here i useally see some during a woot off.

Hopefully soon! Almost bed time... life still continues outside of woot-offs.

therealjrn

grimskull89

ThunderThighs wrote:Make sure you take advantage of the Razer warranty. This one is one year. I would assume many of their other products are as well.

That is the plan! ;)

cappo

grimskull89 wrote:Way too many buttons for me and little-to-no difference in the buttons, I borrowed one from a friend for a while so I at least tried it.

And I am a MMO/FPS/RTS gamer.

The Razer Hexa (something) looks nice because it fixes my problem with the numerous side buttons...

I use the number buttons all the time playing Star Trek Online. It's much nicer to fire quantum torpedos (and a few other split-second timing things) with my thumb instead of hunting for the button on the toolbar.

I'm not familiar with the Hexa, is it new? I've had this Naga for over two years now.

ThunderThighs

Staff

acaraway1988

grimskull89 wrote:Hopefully soon! Almost bed time... life still continues outside of woot-offs.

do they...do they, yea me to only 2 more hours of work,i seen a Bunnies Ogling Carrots useally around 4pm on a few woot offs in the past

SenorGordo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SenorGordo
acaraway1988 wrote:i bought the mamba (first thing i boutht from woot) here i had it almost 2 years it was also a referb.Hopefully they will have one on here i useally see some during a woot off.

I'm typing this on my lycosa and hitting post with my deathadder. Both bought on woot offs. Just bought the tron mouse. Would've bought the marauder but have to save some money for rent. However if they start selling the Razer 360 controllers. Well I might just have to borrow some money.

grimskull89

cappo wrote:I use the number buttons all the time playing Star Trek Online. It's much nicer to fire quantum torpedos (and a few other split-second timing things) with my thumb instead of hunting for the button on the toolbar.

I'm not familiar with the Hexa, is it new? I've had this Naga for over two years now.

Relatively... Also, Razer Naga Hex (couldn't remember the exact name earlier)

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.244052300/categoryId.54536600

grimskull89

SenorGordo wrote:I'm typing this on my lycosa and hitting post with my deathadder. Both bought on woot offs. Just bought the tron mouse. Would've bought the marauder but have to save some money for rent. However if they start selling the Razer 360 controllers. Well I might just have to borrow some money.

The Onza is looked down upon in competitions, which I guess speaks for how good they are eh?

acaraway1988

SenorGordo wrote:I'm typing this on my lycosa and hitting post with my deathadder. Both bought on woot offs. Just bought the tron mouse. Would've bought the marauder but have to save some money for rent. However if they start selling the Razer 360 controllers. Well I might just have to borrow some money.

ive seen those they look pretty sweet,i got the mamba at 70 there normally 150 so i jumped on it, i was looking at the deathadders also but that deal i couldnt miss

therealjrn

cappo

grimskull89 wrote:Relatively... Also, Razer Naga Hex (couldn't remember the exact name earlier)

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.244052300/categoryId.54536600

Hmm. Depending on what games you play, I can see how that would be more comfortable.

therealjrn

Donkey Tron

therealjrn

Last one--Portal Tron

Try not to sell any cheap mp3 players the next 2 hrs Woot m'kay?

aaronf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronf

Not a bad looking mouse. I purchased one for my son (from a previous woot offer) and he really likes it. I would say it's a bit small for an adult?

jero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jero

Dangit! This whole woot off ive been watching for a mouse or a keyboard, and ive missed it.

Everytime this tron mouse comes up for woot i miss it, so i think its my destiny to NOT get it.

/frustrated.

And the dlink usb wifi thing i wanted bad but they must of had like 4 of them so i got screwed on that one.

Grr. Come on woot. Give me something cool i can buy!

xkaj0x

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xkaj0x

same for me i was waiting for this all day yesterday and it comes on at 530am... fml

ProjectD

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ProjectD

I lucked out and went to bed stupidly late (like tonight) and happened to catch this on my phone right before sleep. So, with only one eye able to open, I blearily tapped out my order, mumbled a faint "yay" and passed the heck out. I've been wanting a Razer mouse for ages, and this one always appealed to me. BUT, I'm a trackball gamer, I love having the precision at my fingertips but no one makes a 5600 dpi trackball...yet. With my predilection toward fingertip tracking and never having to lift and replace a mouse on my desk, I wasn't willing to pay Razer prices, only to learn I just really hate mice. So now, I get to experiment with a gaming mouse for a paltry $25 pittance! Three woots for Woot!