jsouthard007


quality posts: 2 Private Messages jsouthard007

The "funny" description says "fleecy", but the official description says nothing about fleece or fleece-lined; just says "100% polyester". I have been looking for a warmer jacket to wear to/from the gym and I hope it is fleece-lined or at least a warmer jacket; if it isn't, I hope Woot will accept the return.

I hate buying clothes on-line that I haven't tried on before, especially long-sleeve jackets because I have long arms. According to the size chart the XL fits my chest/waist better, but the 2XL fits my neck/sleeve better. I ordered one of each since I was prepared to pay up to $50 for this type of jacket from the Columbia outlet. I can gift or sell the one, or both, that doesn't fit.

michael2255


quality posts: 5 Private Messages michael2255

I'm in for 2.

Swayde


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Swayde

In for one. I hope it's a good deal for a teenage boy in Florida for the short time it is chilly enough here to require a jacket. With the high humidity and light sprinkles of rain it seems like a good jacket to have. And it's stylish.

Lucky Purchaser of 3 Random Craps...
4/1/2011
9/22/2010
8/20/2010

Spiky


quality posts: 16 Private Messages Spiky
jsouthard007 wrote:The "funny" description says "fleecy", but the official description says nothing about fleece or fleece-lined; just says "100% polyester". I have been looking for a warmer jacket to wear to/from the gym and I hope it is fleece-lined or at least a warmer jacket; if it isn't, I hope Woot will accept the return.

I hate buying clothes on-line that I haven't tried on before, especially long-sleeve jackets because I have long arms. According to the size chart the XL fits my chest/waist better, but the 2XL fits my neck/sleeve better. I ordered one of each since I was prepared to pay up to $50 for this type of jacket from the Columbia outlet. I can gift or sell the one, or both, that doesn't fit.


We have jackets like this all the time. Haven't had this exact model, but it appears very similar to several other brands I've tried. We wear them from about 50 down to 25 deg. Above that is just a shirt and below that is an actual winter jacket. YTMV. (t=temp)

In for 3. This beats Costco's prices for no-name jackets.

rgewalt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rgewalt

This woot stuff is way better than Groupon!!?

arylkin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages arylkin

Why are there never women's sport stuff on woot? There needs to be a Woot Women. Nice jacket, I wish it were in ladies sizes.

mdkiwi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkiwi

Thanks! I was wondering about that!!

jsp wrote:OK - those who like me are needing a sizing chart - one can be found via a link on the page here:

http://www.fila.com/M-BONDED-JACKET/LM123AQ4,en_US,pd.html?start=3&cgid=mens-tops&prefn1=size&prefv1=XL



newfiepage


quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

arylkin wrote:Why are there never women's sport stuff on woot? There needs to be a Woot Women. Nice jacket, I wish it were in ladies sizes.



Trying! We'll have you some options in December.

jeffwtux


quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeffwtux

First Woot, tremendous deal, and I DESSSSSSSSSSSSSPerately needed this jacket. I have a similar jacket that is disgustingly dirty. Should've bought 2, and now the red larges are sold out

thetech9837


quality posts: 0 Private Messages thetech9837

how do I buy more than 1 without paying for shipping on each one?

earpjdad


quality posts: 0 Private Messages earpjdad
NedDawg wrote:Judging from the close-up photos, these jackets look very similar to one I bought at REI a couple years ago. I think "bonded" means the two layers (outside and inside) are bonded together (by heat treatment?); so, as some have mentioned, this a light jacket good for layering. The issue I have with my REI version is that the fleecy inside layer is clingy, and a long sleeve shirt rides up my arm when I put the jacket on. BTW, I paid $50 on sale.



We would always hold the end of the shirt sleeve until it is at the end of the jacket sleeve. Ta-Da! No "Sleeve Ride-up".

happygirlje


quality posts: 0 Private Messages happygirlje

We're is the sizing chart? Can't ind it!!

mrsjhaye


quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye
thetech9837 wrote:how do I buy more than 1 without paying for shipping on each one?



After the first purchase all other purchases on same day will automatically have no shipping charge.

danielsurfs


quality posts: 0 Private Messages danielsurfs
happygirlje wrote:We're is the sizing chart? Can't ind it!!



http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5253526&pageindex=1&replycount=92#post5253538


right side, above where you select the sizes

MrWizard1923


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrWizard1923
Codez64 wrote:It zips all the way up and has a flap that covers the zipper. Perfect for motorcycle riding. In for two colors!



Don't see a zipper flap in any photo of the jacket on this site or Fila's site.

asoofi85


quality posts: 0 Private Messages asoofi85
archimboldo wrote:I think you're SOL. I tried to cancel something within a few minutes of hitting "Submit" and they said it was too late.



Ditto. I think method of payment has an affect too. I only use PayPal, and I think that transaction occurs too quickly. I'm wondering if it's more easily cancelable if you use your CC#

MrWizard1923


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrWizard1923
Swayde wrote:In for one. I hope it's a good deal for a teenage boy in Florida for the short time it is chilly enough here to require a jacket. With the high humidity and light sprinkles of rain it seems like a good jacket to have. And it's stylish.



A teenager wearing a jacket in Florida???....Wuss!!

Teenagers in Pittsburg just wear sleeveless shirts and shorts in the snow!

happygirlje


quality posts: 0 Private Messages happygirlje
danielsurfs wrote:http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5253526&pageindex=1&replycount=92#post5253538


right side, above where you select the sizes




THANKS!!!

winstonedwards


quality posts: 0 Private Messages winstonedwards

Perfect timing, needed a light warm jacket. In black.

alose


quality posts: 2 Private Messages alose
arylkin wrote:Why are there never women's sport stuff on woot? There needs to be a Woot Women. Nice jacket, I wish it were in ladies sizes.



Um, just go one size smaller than a Woman's sizing and you should be fine. Unless you are really curvy, then I guess yay for us guys. :-)

Xchoppers


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Xchoppers
gertiestn wrote:Help me here, please, my Woot pals. Fila is a decent brand, yes? I don't know a thing about this sort of stuff, but I'm thinking about buying one of these for a brother who is 50-something. I think he'd like this & it looks good, but I'd like an "AMEN" or two before I hit that big button. Thanks.



I am "50 something", this would be a very nice gift for your brother!

zebraitis


quality posts: 1 Private Messages zebraitis

If I needed a jacket, I would buy this.

For the price of a pizzza, you get something that will last for a few years.

AND...

If you comapre it with a recent "community sourced" woot deal at $160.00 :

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/3da394eb-0bf6-4d20-b82c-4a83d28b3190/arcteryx-mens-atom-lt-jacket#0

This does compare fairly well at only 12.5% of the cost of the other.

Still, I would have bought it if it didn't have the FILA logo. (... shakes fist at sky...) damn you, hip hop marketing !!!

janstreet


quality posts: 0 Private Messages janstreet

Have not been able to find sizing chart. Is it men's sizing or women's?

zelda26


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zelda26

In for 3. Great gifts for male relatives! YAY!!!

grandesa


quality posts: 0 Private Messages grandesa

What is the return policy if I don't like it?

perrye


quality posts: 0 Private Messages perrye

Are these men's or women's sizes?

perrye


quality posts: 0 Private Messages perrye

Men's or women's sizes?

fjp999


quality posts: 15 Private Messages fjp999

Seems like really nice jackets. I would have picked up at least one if this was 5 years ago... now I have so many specialty sports jackets for cycling and running - some I paid a lot for but some were at this price point and have a lot more functions...

If you have a TJMaxx nearby check them out. We have a pretty large one just a cycle away from me and OhMyG the deals they have. You have to spend some time to get familiar but I guess some dont know what real good brand names are like Marmot at 90% off!

aquastardreamer


quality posts: 5 Private Messages aquastardreamer

If you are looking for answers to questions like "is this men's or women's" "where is the size chart" "what colors are these" etc ... you should go back and read previous posts. These questions have been answered a few times so it shouldn't be difficult for you to find them!

(Just FYI :-) )

nairb101


quality posts: 4 Private Messages nairb101
bpr2 wrote:Is the jacket material reflective, or non-reflective?



Not an invisibility jacket, sorry.

CaeganP


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaeganP

What a great deal! My first thought: what a great opportunity to buy jackets for coat drives .... seriously. And with Sandy etc, lots of people who need this type of help.
Woot rocks!

mona65


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mona65

NICE! NICE! NICE!

Wanted to get one for my boyfriend but, I was a too a little too late for his size XX Large.

I live in Georgia, so when it's 12:30am PST, it's 3:30 am my time and most people are asleep at that time.

Guess I'll have to start checking Woot in the middle of the night, if I have to get up to go to the bathroom. Once I'm up & start doing anything and don't go directly back to bed, I'm up for good.

So, I hope it's a good one that day, because anything beyond pulling it up, I'm up.

Now, I know what it feel like to be on PST, MST or CST and sales start at EST.

ENJOY! They really do look nice.

gertiestn


quality posts: 54 Private Messages gertiestn
MrWizard1923 wrote:A teenager wearing a jacket in Florida???....Wuss!!

Teenagers in Pittsburg just wear sleeveless shirts and shorts in the snow!



And flip-flops, I'll betcha. Don't forget the flip-flops!

bobtina


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobtina
zebraitis wrote:If I needed a jacket, I would buy this.

For the price of a pizzza, you get something that will last for a few years.

AND...

If you comapre it with a recent "community sourced" woot deal at $160.00 :

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/3da394eb-0bf6-4d20-b82c-4a83d28b3190/arcteryx-mens-atom-lt-jacket#0

This does compare fairly well at only 12.5% of the cost of the other.

Still, I would have bought it if it didn't have the FILA logo. (... shakes fist at sky...) damn you, hip hop marketing !!!




That is because the deals.woot jacket is arc'teryx. They are a very high-end outdoor clothing company and their gear comes with a lifetime warranty.

arylkin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages arylkin
newfiepage wrote:Trying! We'll have you some options in December.



Awesome!

alose wrote:Um, just go one size smaller than a Woman's sizing and you should be fine. Unless you are really curvy, then I guess yay for us guys. :-)



I would but wear a small/x-small in womens, so a mens small is way too big, especially for running.

ushindi


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ushindi

Nuts again! Every time I find a good deal on Woot that happens to be a red-colored item, it's sold out when I get here.
Life is hard.

Humptydank


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Humptydank

Does Woot accept returns if the jacket does not accommodate my copiousness?

First woot: 11/17/2006 Random scaffolding 3

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

grandesa wrote:What is the return policy if I don't like it?


Humptydank wrote:Does Woot accept returns if the jacket does not accommodate my copiousness?



Woot FAQ covers this pretty well:

Will I receive customer support like I'm used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle. If the item doesn't work, first, find out what you're doing wrong. Yes, we know you think the item is bad, but it's probably your fault. Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer and ask if they know. If you give up and must return it to us, then follow on to the next FAQ entry.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

antvolt


quality posts: 0 Private Messages antvolt
zebraitis wrote:Still, I would have bought it if it didn't have the FILA logo. (... shakes fist at sky...) damn you, hip hop marketing !!!



Hip hop? Are you thinking of FUBU? Fila is an outdoors and sportswear manufacturer...

betagirl


quality posts: 6 Private Messages betagirl

What a steal! Now if only I was a dude...

Well, all you gentlemen here will look dashing!

Beta