medalot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages medalot

I have a Note 2 on Straight Talk running v4.3 does anyone know if this will work with it or not?

Jebby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jebby

I also saw the $99 refurb price on BB's daily deal a week or so ago, and the Canadian $99 price (about US $91) on new units at Best Buy Canada and Future shop as well. Sony's Smartwatch 2nd Gen is $119 Free Shipping on Rakuten today - it works with all Android devices...Note, $134.99 - $15 w/ promo code according to this Android Police link: http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/04/07/deal-alert-sony-smartwatch-sw2-for-119-99-with-free-shipping-after-coupon-code-from-rakuten/

lichme

quality posts: 3178 Private Messages lichme
kcunha11 wrote:the stats need to be changed. IP55 is NOT rated for water immersion.

http://www.fantech.com.au/images/PDF/Catalogue/IP.pdf

[MOD: This has been corrected.]

Still listed in the features:
*Device has been tested and received an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of IP55; it is protected against dust intrusion and capable of withstanding water immersion up to one meter for 30 minutes. Device is not shock proof.

AFAIK, it's rated for water splashes.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

gak0090

quality posts: 83 Private Messages gak0090
riprod wrote:I just think it's funny these are on woot already. They should have waited for Apple to make it properly before knocking it off... lol.

Or wait till Apple copies it and then claims they invented it.

Passenger57

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Passenger57

How do these stack up feature wise compared to the FitBit for fitness junkies?

apallohadas

quality posts: 5 Private Messages apallohadas
Passenger57 wrote:How do these stack up feature wise compared to the FitBit for fitness junkies?

Keep in mind that the FitBit and this are meeting the needs for two different clienteles.

If you're a runner/walker and like the software compliments that come with FitBit, then go that route. This is a smartwatch that's 1) focused on Samsung Phones and 2) more notification centric than a watch that counts steps.

I bought a bunch of stuff and all I have left is this not-very-witty signature.

claynpotter

quality posts: 6 Private Messages claynpotter

I have Galaxy Note 2.0 and per internet search, Android 4.3 update should make this watch compatible with my phone.

To use this watch with other brand of cell phone....

http://theunlockr.com/2013/11/20/root-samsung-galaxy-gear-video/

amemait

quality posts: 10 Private Messages amemait

Help! Is anyone else having trouble with proceeding to checkout. I have a couple items in my cart, and when I proceed to checkout, I get a nasty screen with a message that I gotta be 21 to buy wine (NOT in my cart) and lots of "tags" in the page, like:
{{validationWarning}}
{{Quantity}}
{{Subtotal|currency}}
etc. etc.

It doesn't actually list the items in my cart and I can't checkout.

Woot! staff... Please help.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 177 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

amemait wrote:Help! Is anyone else having trouble with proceeding to checkout. I have a couple items in my cart, and when I proceed to checkout, I get a nasty screen with a message that I gotta be 21 to buy wine (NOT in my cart) and lots of "tags" in the page, like:
{{validationWarning}}
{{Quantity}}
{{Subtotal|currency}}
etc. etc.

It doesn't actually list the items in my cart and I can't checkout.

Woot! staff... Please help.

Sorry to hear you're encountering issues ordering.

What web browser are you using? (Mozilla, IE, Chrome?)
Are you surfing on a tablet/mobile/smartphone?

What

amemait

quality posts: 10 Private Messages amemait
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear you're encountering issues ordering.

What web browser are you using? (Mozilla, IE, Chrome?)
Are you surfing on a tablet/mobile/smartphone?

What

Thanks for the quick response! I had to leave the office (Firefox) and tried to checkout on my home computer (also Firefox). Success!

But that was really weird! Maybe a corrupt cookie? I'll check that tomorrow when I'm back in the office.

Thanks, again!

eskwadrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eskwadrat

I was for one this morning.
I am for another this evening.

Redundancy is my name.

Steve

seanmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seanmo
lwhardin wrote:Does anyone know if I can set the watch to vibrate when I receive a text or call and keep my phone on silent?

Also, can I still use bluetooth headset when the watch is active?

Yes you can set the watch to vibrate, and yes Bluetooth devices function as normal while the watch is connected.

giant68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages giant68
jimmyjayjr wrote:@ six-eight I would think you would have trouble fitting most things you wear.

Yes indeed hence my signature...

It's tough being a tall guy in an average guys' world.

JC Penneys "Big n Tall" section should be renamed the "Short n Fat" section.

If I want to get 36" inseam pants from the shelf I'd have to have a 56 waist not the 44 that I am really...

giant68

quality posts: 2 Private Messages giant68
zentango wrote:I have the same problem. I looked at these in the store when they first came out, even tried to put one on, but it didn't fit. I don't know what size it goes up to, but my wrist is 7-3/8 inches and it didn't work.

Thanks Zentango

kd7gvd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kd7gvd

How long does it take for WOOT to actually ship? 3 days and it still hasn't shipped?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kd7gvd wrote:How long does it take for WOOT to actually ship? 3 days and it still hasn't shipped?

Howdy there. As the sale stated, these will ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 3rd full business day.

Now that said, I tried Track by Reference and it's on it's way to you. Looks like we're just waiting on the tracking file.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

kd7gvd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kd7gvd

Thanks thunder for the reply. I will try that.

ThunderThighs wrote:Howdy there. As the sale stated, these will ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 3rd full business day.

Now that said, I tried Track by Reference and it's on it's way to you. Looks like we're just waiting on the tracking file.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

edmondsona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edmondsona

Glad to see everyone else is waiting on this watch. Woot do you guys know when they are going to ship?

ThunderThighs

Staff

edmondsona wrote:Glad to see everyone else is waiting on this watch. Woot do you guys know when they are going to ship?

Not sure that one person is an "everyone else" but we'll go with that.

Yours has shipped. Use the track by reference instructions in the post above. Looks like you're getting it tomorrow.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Starkii

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Starkii
jgalley7 wrote:are these compatible with the galaxy 5?

I called them and asked and they said "yes," they are compatible.

booker357

quality posts: 0 Private Messages booker357
kd7gvd wrote:Thanks thunder for the reply. I will try that.

I used the method above and got my tracking info, mine is due to be delivered tomorrow, can't wait

edmondsona

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edmondsona
ThunderThighs wrote:Not sure that one person is an "everyone else" but we'll go with that.

Yours has shipped. Use the track by reference instructions in the post above. Looks like you're getting it tomorrow.

Thanks for the info!

apsavarese

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apsavarese
ThunderThighs wrote:Howdy there. As the sale stated, these will ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 3rd full business day.

Awesome, thanks for that! I found out my watch is arriving tomorrow. A little disappointed I never got a shipment notification, but I guess I can't complain.

ThunderThighs

Staff

apsavarese wrote:Awesome, thanks for that! I found out my watch is arriving tomorrow. A little disappointed I never got a shipment notification, but I guess I can't complain.

Yeah, I've sent an email to see what's up with the tracking info. And yes, you can complain. I did. Heh.

FORUM MODERATOR

UdiYe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UdiYe

Placed an order with woot on the 8th of April.
Looked as though order was approved.
Turned out that it was never processed (maybe canceled ) .
Does anyone had also that problem on the 8th ?

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

UdiYe wrote:Placed an order with woot on the 8th of April.
Looked as though order was approved.
Turned out that it was never processed (maybe canceled ) .
Does anyone had also that problem on the 8th ?

Sorry you had trouble. I'd recommend emailing your info and situation to support@woot.com to see if they might have any insight as to what happened.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

UdiYe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages UdiYe
manhandsha wrote:Sorry you had trouble. I'd recommend emailing your info and situation to support@woot.com to see if they might have any insight as to what happened.

Already did , yesterday. Waiting for Woot answer.