Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
bluebledthesea wrote:

Dad called, he wants me to come over and help him cut the dog's nails. Yea... strange request... but Wes hates it. It takes two full grown men to restrain a 20 pound dog well enough so that he doesn't hurt himself.

he has you trained well

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
FenStar wrote: Wait, is someone other than KT mad at me?

I didn't mean that...just that the other people on here seem to agree with KTs Twit LIst ...so at some point you must have annoyed them in some way...I do agree with Joe though you are getting more attention from KT now that you're on her list...not directly but still attention.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
terrybatey wrote:I didn't mean that...just that the other people on here seem to agree with KTs Twit LIst ...so at some point you must have annoyed them in some way...I do agree with Joe though you are getting more attention from KT now that you're on her list...not directly but still attention.

Well, I can be a little anoying, but I don't think I'm ever rude.

Still single, can't imagine why.

terrybatey

Lynnzoi wrote:

he has you trained well

You're right, they are our masters. You in for any bad weather today?

Lynnzoi

terrybatey wrote:
You're right, they are our masters. You in for any bad weather today?

nope...sposed to stay just south of here yay

terrybatey

Lynnzoi wrote:

nope...sposed to stay just south of here yay

that's good...you deserve a break in the weather...hubby done his conference calls...yeeaahhh...be back on later

bluebledthesea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluebledthesea
Lynnzoi wrote:

he has you trained well

Hehe, this is true.

FenStar

Well, I suppose I should work on homework...

Lynnzoi

FenStar wrote:Well, I suppose I should work on homework...

yes...yes you should

Lynnzoi

bluebledthesea wrote:

Hehe, this is true.

have you ever tried the 'less-is-more" approach? Stand him up on a table or counter then clip nails w/o picking up his feet?

bluebledthesea

Lynnzoi wrote:

have you ever tried the 'less-is-more" approach? Stand him up on a table or counter then clip nails w/o picking up his feet?

I guess we could try putting him up on a table. Usually he takes off and hides as soon as he sees us approaching, which is why I end up giving him a bear hug and talking to him while dad trims...

Lynnzoi

bluebledthesea wrote:

I guess we could try putting him up on a table. Usually he takes off and hides as soon as he sees us approaching, which is why I end up giving him a bear hug and talking to him while dad trims...

lol....yes...nail clippers...the universal 'anti-dog device'

mine play that game when they see them too....but once I get 'em they just lay on the floor and let me clip

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:Rechargeable ones will last longer than regular AA batteries.
Lithium Ion ones will last longer than rechargeable ones.
In the long run rechargeable ones are the cheapest, followed by Lithium Ion ones.
But, rechargeable ones will die if not taken care of properly and can be a hassle.
For you I recommend Lithium Ion ones.

Thanks, Fen, PM

BTW, did everyone notice there's no misspellings and the punctuation is almost compleely correct in the above post?

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

FenStar

bluebledthesea wrote:I guess we could try putting him up on a table. Usually he takes off and hides as soon as he sees us approaching, which is why I end up giving him a bear hug and talking to him while dad trims...

I heard you can use a dremmel, but it sounds a little crazy. Also it was my dad who told me this, So it's most likley wrong.

FenStar

pooflady wrote:

Thanks, Fen, PM

BTW, did everyone notice there's no misspellings and the punctuation is almost compleely correct in the above post?

bluebledthesea

FenStar wrote: I heard you can use a dremmel, but it sounds a little crazy. Also it was my dad who told me this, So it's most likley wrong.

Holy crap, your dad is either crazy or just screwing with you.

Lynnzoi

FenStar wrote: I heard you can use a dremmel, but it sounds a little crazy. Also it was my dad who told me this, So it's most likley wrong.

nope - he's right. Most dog show folks use a dremel. I used to go to a house and do 15 dogs (chihuahuas and papillons) every 2 weeks....used the dremel on them. Works great, gives a nice, neat foot. I don't do it with the boys since I don't trim out their feet - and if ya catch that long hair in the dremel there's hell to pay!

bluebledthesea

Lynnzoi wrote:

nope - he's right. Most dog show folks use a dremel. I used to go to a house and do 15 dogs (chihuahuas and papillons) every 2 weeks....used the dremel on them. Works great, gives a nice, neat foot. I don't do it with the boys since I don't trim out their feet - and if ya catch that long hair in the dremel there's hell to pay!

I guess it's because I've only used dremels for trimming METAL.

Lynnzoi

bluebledthesea wrote:

I guess it's because I've only used dremels for trimming METAL.

well see! learned ya somethin new today!

FenStar

pooflady wrote:

Thanks, Fen, PM

Returned.

czardastx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx

y'all let me know when you're done. I hate the sound nail clippers make. Gives me the
creeps.

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

bluebledthesea

Does anyone know where I can get, like an elastic caro net, or what they replace truck tail gates with or something? Seen anything like this at Sears or Wally World?

I want to make a barrier in my trunk to protect my subwoofer from stuff, like golf bags and groceries.

Lynnzoi

czardastx wrote:y'all let me know when you're done. I hate the sound nail clippers make. Gives me the
creeps.

so I take it you don't trim yer purries nails?

FenStar

bluebledthesea wrote:Does anyone know where I can get, like an elastic caro net, or what they replace truck tail gates with or something? Seen anything like this at Sears or Wally World?

I want to make a barrier in my trunk to protect my subwoofer from stuff, like golf bags and groceries.

I think I got one at the dollar tree.

bluebledthesea

Lynnzoi wrote:

so I take it you don't trim yer purries nails?

From his daffy pics, it looks like he doesn't trim his own.

bluebledthesea

FenStar wrote: I think I got one at the dollar tree.

Thanks Fen... I'm gonna head into town, see what I can find. Later all.

FenStar

bluebledthesea wrote:Thanks Fen... I'm gonna head into town, see what I can find. Later all.

Yea, that was a wile ago, and it wasn't to big, but for a dollar it's worth a try.

Lynnzoi

bluebledthesea wrote:Does anyone know where I can get, like an elastic caro net, or what they replace truck tail gates with or something? Seen anything like this at Sears or Wally World?

them stretchy nets might not work...might be too stretchy in the event of a quick stop....then BAM!

FenStar

Lynnzoi wrote:them stretchy nets might not work...might be too stretchy in the event of a quick stop....then BAM!

You could just make your own...

bluebledthesea

Lynnzoi wrote:

them stretchy nets might not work...might be too stretchy in the event of a quick stop....then BAM!

I was hoping to stretch it tight enough that it would be good enough. I mean, I'm not going to build a brick wall back there... And I've been driving around without any sort of barrier, so it's gotta be better than nothing. I figured it would look kinda cool too, heh. ;)

FenStar

FenStar wrote:You could just make your own...

Basic Netmaking

bluebledthesea

FenStar wrote:Basic Netmaking

Damn hippie, I don't have that kind of time.

FenStar

bluebledthesea wrote:Damn hippie, I don't have that kind of time.

Lol!

FenStar

Where did poof go?

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
FenStar wrote:Where did poof go?

it's all in the name
she disappeared

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked

If you've still got room in your trunk, your subwoofer isn't big enough

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
Uncorked wrote:
If you've still got room in your trunk, your subwoofer isn't big enough

lmao

czardastx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
bluebledthesea wrote:

From his daffy pics, it looks like he doesn't trim his own.

I like to leave a little bit of fingernail at the tip of my fingers. I find it useful.

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Hi Guys!
Anyone out there have the manual for a 1970 GE double wall oven model #C2500 5 HT?

Lynnzoi

zea3 wrote:Hi Guys!
Anyone out there have the manual for a 1970 GE double wall oven model #C2500 5 HT?

um...no.....sorry

didja try searching it out online?