zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
Lynnzoi wrote:

um...no.....sorry

didja try searching it out online?

Yep, no luck so far. I had found the part number I needed by contacting GE about 5 years ago but I can't find what I've done with it.

bluebledthesea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluebledthesea
Uncorked wrote:
If you've still got room in your trunk, your subwoofer isn't big enough

Haha, it's good enough. I purposely built it to integrate into the car and not be too ridiculous... SQ is great and Alpine Type R's deliver plenty of bang for the size.

It's a Saab hatchback so it has a pretty big trunk anyway.

czardastx

quality posts: 3 Private Messages czardastx
zea3 wrote:
Yep, no luck so far. I had found the part number I needed by contacting GE about 5 years ago but I can't find what I've done with it.

What are you trying to do that you need the manual?

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

zea3

bluebledthesea wrote:

Haha, it's good enough. I purposely built it to integrate into the car and not be too ridiculous... SQ is great and Alpine Type R's deliver plenty of bang for the size.

It's a Saab hatchback so it has a pretty big trunk anyway.

Hey Blue, is this what you have in mind?

zea3

czardastx wrote:
What are you trying to do that you need the manual?

My baking element burned out. The house was built in 1970 and the oven was original to the house, so I don't have the manual. So far have spent about 2 hours searching and not found a part number yet.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
zea3 wrote:Hi Guys!
Anyone out there have the manual for a 1970 GE double wall oven model #C2500 5 HT?

I remember seeing it somewhere...

bluebledthesea

zea3 wrote:
Hey Blue, is this what you have in mind?

Hm! Yea, something like one of those. Maybe the Highland Trunk Net. I could put that across the middle, running in front of the sub and equipment. Thanks zea! They didn't carry anything like that in the 4 stores I visited.

czardastx

zea3 wrote:
My baking element burned out. The house was built in 1970 and the oven was original to the house, so I don't have the manual. So far have spent about 2 hours searching and not found a part number yet.

Can't you take it to a hardware store (not home depot) and see if they can match it?
We had a local hardware store that could do that.

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

bluebledthesea

bluebledthesea wrote:

Hm! Yea, something like one of those. Maybe the Highland Trunk Net. I could put that across the middle, running in front of the sub and equipment. Thanks zea! They didn't carry anything like that in the 4 stores I visited.

Actually, you've given me another idea from that site. I could secure the cargo net flat on the floor and put anything I want in the trunk under it so it doesn't shift.

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
bluebledthesea wrote:

amazon

zea3

More likely on that 3rd tablet he dropped!

bluebledthesea

pblgov wrote:
amazon

Good ideas! Where were you guys before I left the house, haha.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
zea3 wrote:More likely on that 3rd tablet he dropped!

of course, you have to be able to read it in Sumerian.

bluebledthesea

czardastx wrote:
I like to leave a little bit of fingernail at the tip of my fingers. I find it useful.

Understandable, I'm just personally obsessive about it. I hate the white. Just joshin' ya...

zea3

Josephus wrote:

of course, you have to be able to read it in Sumerian.

Shoot, I flunked Sumerian! Is it anything like pig-latin?

czardastx

bluebledthesea wrote:

Understandable, I'm just personally obsessive about it. I hate the white. Just joshin' ya...

I'm the opposite. I can't stand to not have a little bit of nail left. Helps me to pick up
all those pennies I find.

czardastx

zea3 wrote:
Shoot, I flunked Sumerian! Is it anything like pig-latin?

I think it's a lot like pig latin, but different.

zea3

czardastx wrote:
Can't you take it to a hardware store (not home depot) and see if they can match it?
We had a local hardware store that could do that.

I'm sure there's one of those around somewhere, I just gotta dig out the phone book and look it up.

bluebledthesea

czardastx wrote:
I'm the opposite. I can't stand to not have a little bit of nail left. Helps me to pick up
all those pennies I find.

I don't find pennies.

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
bluebledthesea wrote:

I don't find pennies.

I don't pick up pennies

czardastx

zea3 wrote:
I'm sure there's one of those around somewhere, I just gotta dig out the phone book and look it up.

Good luck. Wal-Mart and Home Depot ran all the small stores like that out of our town.
We had a great hardware store, you could get just about anything you needed there.
Gone. It was nice too. It was only a block away from work. If I needed something I could
walk there get it and be back at work in about 15 minutes.

bluebledthesea

pblgov wrote:
I don't pick up pennies

If I were a rich man
Bubbadubbadubabdubdbaada...
All day long I'd biddy biddy bum
If I were a wealthy man

czardastx

bluebledthesea wrote:

I don't find pennies.

I do. Not often, but I do.

pblgov wrote:
I don't pick up pennies

I pick them up to put in my change jar. I empty that thing about once a year, use it for mad money

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
czardastx wrote:
I pick them up to put in my change jar. I empty that thing about once a year, use it for mad money

I probably find at least one a week. Sometimes I find bills. Most I've ever found was a $20. I pick up change when I find it and it goes into the change jars at home. makes a good meal a year.

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
zea3 wrote:

Mine burnt out and I had to call for service...$225 later...I could have had 1/2 of a new stove.

killingtime

pblgov wrote:
I don't pick up pennies

Neither do I...

Speaking of pennies...I just finished gathering all my stuff for the accountant...spreadsheets are done, cd is burnt, receipts are organized, forms are gathered. I am glad this is done and it will be out of my hands.

killingtime

killingtime wrote:

Mine burnt out and I had to call for service...$225 later...I could have had 1/2 of a new stove.

I also have a burner that I need to have fixed or replaced.

czardastx

pbl, KT, What's the smallest denomination of coin you'll stoop over to pick up?

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
killingtime wrote:

Neither do I...

Speaking of pennies...I just finished gathering all my stuff for the accountant...spreadsheets are done, cd is burnt, receipts are organized, forms are gathered. I am glad this is done and it will be out of my hands.

My wife, bless her, decided to tackle the taxes. Yay. and she finished them with minimal questions for me. I was toiling on other projects. I am so happy not to have to do my taxes this year. This is the first time since ??? (1987 or so) that I have not done taxes or all the prep that taxes take (if using an accountant).

killingtime

czardastx wrote:pbl, KT, What's the smallest denomination of coin you'll stoop over to pick up?

Quarter, maybe.

killingtime

stlwooter wrote:
My wife, bless her, decided to tackle the taxes. Yay. and she finished them with minimal questions for me. I was toiling on other projects. I am so happy not to have to do my taxes this year. This is the first time since ??? (1987 or so) that I have not done taxes or all the prep that taxes take (if using an accountant).

It is freakin' hell for me. I keep every receipt. Instead of writing "office supplies," "open house supplies," "office furniture," "software," "peripherals" at the top when I get it, I just put it in a folder. I need to break myself of that awful habit because I have to go back and re-read them all...and then if I bought things for the house on the same receipt, I have to subtract them out and multiply the 5% tax.

It is a royal PIA. I did our taxes when we had straight-forward W2s. Now that I have a ton of 1099s, etc...I have the accountant do it.

czardastx

killingtime wrote:

Quarter, maybe.

I figure any coins (or bills) I find are a bonus. More than I had before I found it.

zea3

killingtime wrote:

I also have a burner that I need to have fixed or replaced.

Stove top burners are pretty easy. I have the kind that just push in and down to clip into place. The element for the stove is easy to replace, if I could just locate the right part number!

killingtime

czardastx wrote:
I figure any coins (or bills) I find are a bonus. More than I had before I found it.

I don't generally find bills.

killingtime

zea3 wrote:
Stove top burners are pretty easy. I have the kind that just push in and down to clip into place. The element for the stove is easy to replace, if I could just locate the right part number!

I have gas, so it isn't quite that easy...

zea3

For those who do their own taxes, which program do you use?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

zea3 wrote:Hi Guys!
Anyone out there have the manual for a 1970 GE double wall oven model #C2500 5 HT?

Call GE directly. That's what I did with Whirlpool when I moved into this house. They helped me find all the replacement parts I needed.

GE Site

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

killingtime

zea3 wrote:

Try here?

czardastx

killingtime wrote:

Quarter, maybe.

Don't forget to claim that quarter on your taxes.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

zea3 wrote:For those who do their own taxes, which program do you use?

Hubby is a CPA and he swears by Turbo Tax.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.