AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 Binaural wrote:
This has pretty much turned into your own personal whoring thread, hasn't it?


LOL

Ay, Binaural, what are you doing over here?
Get back in the PWA tread, wherez y'all belongs!
LOL

I just can't let a good thing die a tragic death.
I've supported Woody's thread from it's first aglu to it's...
uneasy first steps (with a few poopy diapers in-between).

It's not all altruistic, I have my own charity near and dear to my heart...
you may find my post regarding my beautiful nephew:
The truest reason said charity is so important to me.

Thanks for asking ;)

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

Share your favourite cheesy recipe and raise money for Leukaemia Research.


For every recipe received Cathedral City will donate 50p to Leukaemia Research. For your chance to have your family’s favourite recipe featured alongside Richard Whiteley’s and to help raise money for Leukaemia Research, send your recipes to: Cathedral City Family Favourites, PO Box 49, London, SW19 5AT or email: familyfavourites@haygarth.co.uk

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

"Take kindness and benevolence as the basis. Take honesty and friendliness as the center. Speak with reason, treat people with courtesy, move others with emotion, act with result."

tall4agirl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:
"Take kindness and benevolence as the basis. Take honesty and friendliness as the center. Speak with reason, treat people with courtesy, move others with emotion, act with result."


A lovely sentiment Alien, I hope this post brings your thread back to the top... Smile

If only it would stay on page 1!!

dreamaster


quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

Stop the madness - first the thread is here, then it's gone, then it's here, then it's gone - I'm so confused!

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 dreamaster wrote:
Stop the madness - first the thread is here, then it's gone, then it's here, then it's gone - I'm so confused!



LOL

Hope this is a momentary lapse of reason... on the part of the cosmic tumblers!

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome



Man Peeping From Moonbeams©

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

In late 2003, while recovering from brain tumor surgery, Scott Leaver began doing something he'd never done before, paint. Pleasantly suprised by the sudden requests of friends for paintings of their own, Leaver discovered a creative energy which he never knew existed. The artwork which followed allowed him to raise money for cancer research as well as escape the nightmares of chemotherapy. "Lulu the Dog" was born...




http://www.luluthedog.com

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 killingtime wrote:
In late 2003, while recovering from brain tumor surgery, Scott Leaver began doing something he'd never done before, paint. Pleasantly suprised by the sudden requests of friends for paintings of their own, Leaver discovered a creative energy which he never knew existed. The artwork which followed allowed him to raise money for cancer research as well as escape the nightmares of chemotherapy. "Lulu the Dog" was born.




http://www.luluthedog.com



Inspiringly beautiful.

Thank you for posting this.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:


Inspiringly beautiful.

Thank you for posting this.



Thank you for having it.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 killingtime wrote:


Thank you for having it.



The credit really goes to Woody.

Nevertheless, thank you.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

This thread is being shoved from page 1 long before it should.

I am highly disturbed by this.

Woot, Inc., please explain.
You have been notified through multiple means.

mac daddy1


quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1

Test per request

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome



Bless

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

"When you have fulfilled yourself, you can give out of abundance."

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

"Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string."

-Pelé

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome

Canine Companions for Independence (CCI)

I have personally dealt with them.
A friend of mine is a puppy raiser.
I know a Breeder Caretaker for the program.
This is a great organization.

The mission:
Canine Companions for Independence is a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs and ongoing support to ensure quality partnerships.

Facts and FAQs
How To Apply

Raise a puppy for CCI!

Join a Volunteer Chapter
Donate!
Other ways to help...

gimmaroon


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:
This thread is being shoved from page 1 long before it should.

I am highly disturbed by this.

Woot, Inc., please explain.
You have been notified through multiple means.



You have a pm.

*******************************************
Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.


BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

gimmaroon


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:
Canine Companions for Independence (CCI)

Facts and FAQs
How To Apply
Donate!
Other ways to help... <snipped A LOT for space>


Fantastic links. Like many, I'd have a hard time giving up the pups after the training period, so I really admire those selfless enough to do it.

I'm very familiar w/ their work because my Labs have all been "released" pups from Guiding Eyes for The Blind. That means, the flunkies, lol...if GEB can't use them, they usually go to companion programs , bomb squad, etc.,...so I really do mean flunkies, but living the good life.

(Doing what I can to keep ya' on page 1, ARG.)

*******************************************
Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.


BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 gimmaroon wrote:


You have a pm.



Got it, Gimmaroon.
Thank you!!!
BRB

gimmaroon


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:


Got it, Gimmaroon.
Thank you!!!
BRB



Tag, your pm box is "it".
My mod buttons stopped working, so I'm off to bed.

*******************************************
Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.


BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
 gimmaroon wrote:


Tag, your pm box is "it".
My mod buttons stopped working, so I'm off to bed.



so YOU were the one that deleted my post Wink....ooops sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread...

gimmaroon


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

Okay, wth!?
I just posted and this thread is way down on the front page....so I'm giving it a good BUMP to the top, I hope...

*******************************************
Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.


BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 gimmaroon wrote:
Okay, wth!?
I just posted and this thread is way down on the front page....so I'm giving it a good BUMP to the top, I hope...



Gimma, you are great!
Answer to PM
Thank You!

gimmaroon


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:


Gimma, you are great!
Answer to PM
Thank You!



Okay...VERY strange...because, if you answered me, it is definately NOT in MY pm box.

I know I have insomnia and am sleeepy, but I also know there's no new pm for me from you.

Has my pm been abducted!?

*******************************************
Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.


BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 gimmaroon wrote:


Okay...VERY strange...because, if you answered me, it is definately NOT in MY pm box.

I know I have insomnia and am sleeepy, but I also know there's no new pm for me from you.

Has my pm been abducted!?



Strange, indeed!
LOL

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 gimmaroon wrote:


Okay...VERY strange...because, if you answered me, it is definately NOT in MY pm box.

I know I have insomnia and am sleeepy, but I also know there's no new pm for me from you.

Has my pm been abducted!?



Oh, yeah, PM *BVG*

gimmaroon


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:


Oh, yeah, PM *BVG*


*BVD*...don't make me go to an acronym finder...I'm beat. Gonna look. Hey, we're keeping this bumped...though a bit off-topic.

*******************************************
Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.


BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 gimmaroon wrote:

*BVD*...don't make me go to an acronym finder...I'm beat. Gonna look. Hey, we're keeping this bumped...though a bit off-topic.



Ooops...
Should have been *VBG*
Ok, I wanted to say, "big very grin."
Or, "big very drin."
Pfffft...

EDIT:
Sigmund would have it otherwise:
BVD = old code for undies...
Giiimmmmaaaa...???

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 gimmaroon wrote:

Fantastic links. Like many, I'd have a hard time giving up the pups after the training period, so I really admire those selfless enough to do it.

I'm very familiar w/ their work because my Labs have all been "released" pups from Guiding Eyes for The Blind. That means, the flunkies, lol...if GEB can't use them, they usually go to companion programs , bomb squad, etc.,...so I really do mean flunkies, but living the good life.

(Doing what I can to keep ya' on page 1, ARG.)

Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
(Better links later. AND West coast represent - great friend, yo.)

gimmaroon


quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:


Ooops...
Should have been *VBG*
Ok, I wanted to say, "big very grin."
Or, "big very drin."
Pfffft...

EDIT:
Sigmund would have it otherwise:
BVD = old code for undies...
Giiimmmmaaaa...???


ROTFLMAO! I see we were both a little off, this a.m.

*******************************************
Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.


BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 gimmaroon wrote:

ROTFLMAO! I see we were both a little off, this a.m.


ROTFLMSAO!
This a.m.?


"We're off to see the wizard." - Remember this?

I say you have to be off to see the wizard!

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:

ROTFLMSAO!
This a.m.?


"We're off to see the wizard." - Remember this?

I say you have to be off to see the wizard!



Want more corn?

Please pass the butter!

lukeduff


quality posts: 3 Private Messages lukeduff

What is this thread doing on page one?

test

BC4L!

tall4agirl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
 lukeduff wrote:
What is this thread doing on page one?


shhhhhhhh! Don't tell the code slaves, they'll move it again!

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 lukeduff wrote:
What is this thread doing on page one?



LOL
Thanks, Lukeduff (& Dave Bug)!
Y'all's help & sentiments are greatly appreciated.
BC4E!!!

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 tall4agirl wrote:

shhhhhhhh! Don't tell the code slaves, they'll move it again!



ROFLMSAO

AlienResearchGrpHome


quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienResearchGrpHome
 AlienResearchGrpHome wrote:
Guiding Eyes for the Blind.
(Better links later. AND West coast represent - great friend, yo.)


Cali in da haus!
(Better links later - great friend, yo.)