AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
sisterC wrote:morning to you too. so what time do you get the car back? did you pack a magnifying glass?



Mornin', s'C. Not sure what time. Won't need a magnifying glass - fingers are much better at detecting imperfections and irregularities on surfaces . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
AZGman wrote:Mornin', s'C. Not sure what time. Won't need a magnifying glass - fingers are much better at detecting imperfections and irregularities on surfaces . . .



true. i certainly hope it is showroom prefect!

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:Mornin', rn&w



Hey, AZ. We are at the finish line...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
BrotherD wrote:Hey, AZ. We are at the finish line...



Hiya, Bro'D.

As long as we cross it, I don't even care about the order . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
sisterC wrote:true. i certainly hope it is showroom prefect!



Well, the rear end better be 'cuz that's where all the damage/work was done!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
sisterC wrote:morning to you too. so what time do you get the car back? did you pack a magnifying glass?



hi

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:Well, the rear end better be 'cuz that's where all the damage/work was done!!



sounds like a personal conversation, sorry, I'll come back later...

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
BrotherD wrote:sounds like a personal conversation, sorry, I'll come back later...



i don't know if there is a smiley that rolls it's eyes but if there is insert here...so cute and so early in the morning...

how's it hanging today?

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
sisterC wrote:i don't know if there is a smiley that rolls it's eyes but if there is insert here...so cute and so early in the morning...

how's it hanging today?



me not feel good...

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
BrotherD wrote:me not feel good...



what's wrong? never mind...you stayed up too late and you drank too much. so your stomach hurts and maybe your head? maybe your other head cause you stayed up too late? am i warm?

i gotta run some errands. later...

page 101...awesome! bro j may come home to this after all

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
sisterC wrote:am i warm?



cold, I'll tell you later

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
BrotherD wrote:cold, I'll tell you later



That's a drag; I hate colds.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
BrotherD wrote:cold, I'll tell you later



i'm home now. you are cold? like have chills cold? email if you'd like or PM.

edit: oops got the email. damn...you poor baby!

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
sisterC wrote:i'm home now. you are cold? like have chills cold? email if you'd like or PM.



I suspect head/chest cold . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
AZGman wrote:I suspect head/chest cold . . .



could be...

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:I suspect head/chest cold . . .



food allergie

tall4agirl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
BrotherD wrote:food allergie


Mushrooms are evil.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Hey, nuns, abbotts, etc., y'all have a chance to vote for MY nun for the T-shirt contest as a new iconic replacement for pirates.
Click on her picture in my signature to see her, and then vote for her.
You can also cast a vote for the Bishop, if you like.

...now return to your regular ...whatever it is y'all do in here. :^D

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
tall4agirl wrote:Mushrooms are evil.



Mushrooms are scrumptious.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:Hey, nuns, abbotts, etc., y'all have a chance to vote for MY nun for the T-shirt contest as a new iconic replacement for pirates.
Click on her picture in my signature to see her, and then vote for her.
You can also cast a vote for the Bishop, if you like.

...now return to your regular ...whatever it is y'all do in here. :^D



That shirt is just too weird.
The whole contest is just too weird.
I would say it is as bad as last weeks was good.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
Josephus wrote:Hey, nuns, abbotts, etc., y'all have a chance to vote for MY nun for the T-shirt contest as a new iconic replacement for pirates.
Click on her picture in my signature to see her, and then vote for her.
You can also cast a vote for the Bishop, if you like.

...now return to your regular ...whatever it is y'all do in here. :^D



what is the cardinal holding? this could be good indeed! nun's gotta go...she should be more sexy...or at least look like a woman!

lulz...what do you think we do in here? sex, drugs, rock and rosaries? (only when there are no mods around)

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
dontwantaname wrote:That shirt is just too weird.
The whole contest is just too weird.
I would say it is as bad as last weeks was good.



Just a little strange, you think?

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
sisterC wrote:what is the cardinal holding? this could be good indeed! nun's gotta go...she should be more sexy...or at least look like a woman!

lulz...what do you think we do in here? sex, drugs, rock and rosaries? (only when there are no mods around)



He's got a jumprope with cats-O-nine tails on the rope. He's a Spanish Inquisitor...

heh. I just figured there's a lot of prayer, you know, religious stuff, nun chat "so, how's your rosary today?", and discussion of today's woots. like the topic says. :^)

Here he is up close:

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
BrotherD wrote:Just a little strange, you think?



Yeah, its plenty weird. Might be fun for once- could certainly end up a more woot-like contest than all the previous ones combined. Lots of chance for wacky ideas, I think.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
Josephus wrote:Yeah, its plenty weird. Might be fun for once- could certainly end up a more woot-like contest than all the previous ones combined. Lots of chance for wacky ideas, I think.



ok i love the bishop one! why can't he have a eyes? blue ones...or green.
a bishop with a whip...bro d TC.

wait till bro j gets home!

btw...the avatar...i really expect it to start talking to me about chas schwab! it's so cool is that really you?

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Bro'J might be in a jacuzzi full of IcyHot

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

sisterC wrote:ok i love the bishop one! why can't he have a eyes? blue ones...or green.
a bishop with a whip...bro d TC.

wait till bro j gets home!

btw...the avatar...i really expect it to start talking to me about chas schwab! it's so cool is that really you?



There are pictures of Josephus around on woot.
I think it looks a little like him, but not much. Then again I think he would know what he looks like.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
dontwantaname wrote:There are pictures of Josephus around on woot.
I think it looks a little like him, but not much. Then again I think he would know what he looks like.



have you ever seen those schwab ads on cnn.com? very real looking like his avatar. the first time i heard one start talking it freaked me out. i assume those are based on real people or are digitized to look the way they do. i just find it cool that something so simple and unlayered looks so real.

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
AZGman wrote:Bro'J might be in a jacuzzi full of IcyHot



naw...i bet he's soaking up some sunshine and taking some cool pix.

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

s'C - will you please edit the pic of AZGson out of your reply on Yammer?

Thanks.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
AZGman wrote:s'C - will you please edit the pic of AZGson out of your reply on Yammer?

Thanks.



just did that for you.

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherR


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherR

.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
sisterC wrote:just did that for you.



Thanks, s'C.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherR


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherR

.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
BrotherR wrote:So if I mod that pic to put a habit on his head and have him sucking on a houkah, that would be a bad thing...

T-shirt man, T-shirt!



the bishop? or dr j's avatar?

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherR


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherR

.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC

my bad. pass the hooka back here please...

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherR


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherR

.

sisterC


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
BrotherR wrote:OK, here you go:



you will get spanked for that. mine has wine in it and good indo

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherR


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherR

.