sisterC

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sisterC
BrotherJ wrote:Of course! more tongues to give you puppy kisses, more heads to scratch...

work again. Working though a potential data corruption issue that is trying to push it's way into the financial side of the application. I think I am ready to become a turnpike toll collector...I'm done with this thinking doody.

burn out is a bitch.

mad dogs and englishmen...i still want the great dane!

BrotherJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherJ
sisterC wrote:burn out is a bitch.

I will be escaping for a week into the woods in a few days. Heading into upstate NY with a tent, sleeping bag, and a backpack...no phone, no pc, no one to hear the primal screams.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:I will be escaping for a week into the woods in a few days. Heading into upstate NY with a tent, sleeping bag, and a backpack...no phone, no pc, no one to hear the primal screams.

just you and bugs huh? take a phone just in case. sister b and baby boy not going?

sisterC

emailed you. i'm off to shop before severe weather gets here. later!

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:just you and bugs huh? take a phone just in case. sister b and baby boy not going?

sister b is not into the primitive camping thing. I have a friend that might be going...he has to verify his work schedule (on call / support fall backs)

Edit: Yep, I guess I should take a phone...just in case...maybe ever a second battery. Looks like the storms will be here all weekend long.

tall4agirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl

So as not to mess up the image thread...

BrotherJ wrote:hell

I could have stood in front of those doors for hours at the Rodin museum. They are very impressive.

BrotherJ

tall4agirl wrote:So as not to mess up the image thread...

I could have stood in front of those doors for hours at the Rodin museum. They are very impressive.

Cleveland Mus. of Art has a few Rodin pieces (about 40) that they cycle through. I have only seen reproductions of the gate and I have never been to the Rodin Museum...sad really since I went to the Philly Mus. of Art about twice a year when I lived in Harrisburg.

edit: Sad history of Cleveland's ORIGINAL Thinker can be found here. There were only five large ones cast in Rodin's lifetime and some id10t pipe bombs it.

tall4agirl

BrotherJ wrote:Cleveland Mus. of Art has a few Rodin pieces (about 40) that they cycle through. I have only seen reproductions of the gate and I have never been to the Rodin Museum...sad really since I went to the PHilly Mus. of Art about twice a year when I lived in Harrisburg.

Have you been to Paris? The museum is off the beaten path, but was my favorite. The Louvre is a bit overwhelming, but this was small and felt more personal. I have a picture of me in front of the gates, but that trip was pre digital camera. :/ Someday I'll scan all my old pictures so they can be part of my screensaver slide show...

BrotherJ

tall4agirl wrote:Have you been to Paris? The museum is off the beaten path, but was my favorite. The Louvre is a bit overwhelming, but this was small and felt more personal. I have a picture of me in front of the gates, but that trip was pre digital camera. :/ Someday I'll scan all my old pictures so they can be part of my screensaver slide show...

Ah...you were talking the real Rodin Mus., not the branch in Philly. Been to Paris twice and I agree that the Louvre is just intimidating to say the least. Any more I seem to go to German or Switzerland, but I do want to get back to Paris once the boy child is a little older.

tall4agirl

BrotherJ wrote:Ah...you were talking the real Rodin Mus., not the branch in Philly. Been to Paris twice and I agree that the Louvre is just intimidating to say the least. Any more I seem to go to German or Switzerland, but I do want to get back to Paris once the boy child is a little older.

When I win the lottery, I'll go back to Europe to explore at a more leisurely pace. Budget concerns have kept my trips very short, but I love all the old architecture. I rather enjoy being a tourist.

BrotherJ

Incoming email sister.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:Incoming email sister.

just replied

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:just replied

I'll check in 30 minutes or so.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:I'll check in 30 minutes or so.

very funny!

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:very funny!

I thought so <grin>

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:I thought so <grin>

you are bad.

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:you are bad.

believe it or not, I have been told that before.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:believe it or not, I have been told that before.

besides by me?

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:besides by me?

without a doubt. sister b has told me that I am "wicked bad" before. don't get me started on the parental forces in my life....

oh yeah, incoming mail.

BrotherJ

gotta go make supper. sister and boy child are out...want to surprise them when they get back.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:gotta go make supper. sister and boy child are out...want to surprise them when they get back.

good boy. bad boy. hmmm something evil lurks there...

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:good boy. bad boy. hmmm something evil lurks there...

nothing more than being nice.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:nothing more than being nice.

i loved the urinal w/the fly in it! that really is a good idea.

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:i loved the urinal w/the fly in it! that really is a good idea.

Highly effective. I am sure that you played the cheerio aiming game with your son when he was toilet training.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:Highly effective. I am sure that you played the cheerio aiming game with your son when he was toilet training.

nope.

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:nope.

throw a cheerio in the toilet and let him aim at it. It keeps him focused on the task at hand.

BrotherJ

g'night sister, others. type at you in the morrow.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:g'night sister, others. type at you in the morrow.

good night little bro

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:good night little bro

evil work bastages have me up for the night. I am so ready to get away from this...

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:evil work bastages have me up for the night. I am so ready to get away from this...

that sucks. good morning whenever you get up though...oh you have to paint toay too.

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:that sucks. good morning whenever you get up though...oh you have to paint toay too.

Kicked wifey into the guest room and got started while waiting on India and Belgium to get back to me on some of the code changes. Things look like that might be going a little better for the day.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:THERMAL POOL

Next Words: CHANGING CAREERS (or not...Getting to old to reinvent myself that much)

so not to disrupt the thread...brother j, you cannot become a forrest ranger! yogi would eat you!

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:so not to disrupt the thread...brother j, you cannot become a forrest ranger! yogi would eat you!

Don't worry sis...it was just a passing thought. Nothing that I would every take any action on.

Cool, Click is on Starz....Christopher Walken

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:Don't worry sis...it was just a passing thought. Nothing that I would every take any action on.

Cool, Click is on Starz....Christopher Walken

a good movie but CW is a bit too "old" in it. he doesn't really need to turn to those kind of roles yet does he?

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:a good movie but CW is a bit too "old" in it. he doesn't really need to turn to those kind of roles yet does he?

He was the angel of death...he had to play it old. I don't think that he has to take those roles though. btw: liked the pic earlier...meant to tell you that then.

sisterC

BrotherJ wrote:He was the angel of death...he had to play it old. I don't think that he has to take those roles though. btw: liked the pic earlier...meant to tell you that then.

it just reminded me of that recent photo that was taken of him in a jogging suit with his pants kind of hiked up. he's turning into an old man!

ah neighbor liked the photos too!

sisterC

baby brother

i got that antsy feeling right now so i need to go take care of it. will email you later tonight. don't know if i will make it back online here. i thought this was going to be easier but i guess not.

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:baby brother

i got that antsy feeling right now so i need to go take care of it. will email you later tonight. don't know if i will make it back online here. i thought this was going to be easier but i guess not.

understood sis. did what cha need to do. I will be on later if you want to email. sucks how we have been missing each other all day long.

sisterC

am emailing you now. important!

BrotherJ

sisterC wrote:am emailing you now. important!

i will look for it. How are you feeling?...never mind, probably in the email.