allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
SkekTek wrote:It's eeeeeeevil...

Last Post.

that'd be great for :evil:

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
allawayr wrote:that'd be great for :evil:

I promist to only last post on the Admiral's last posting page so as to slow my breakneck pace of last posting.

Until the other thread is close to closing, then all bets are off.

last post.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:I promist to only last post on the Admiral's last posting page so as to slow my breakneck pace of last posting.

Until the other thread is close to closing, then all bets are off.

last post.

Posted Last

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Posted Last

Last Posted.

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:Last Posted.

Last pOst.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Last pOst.

Last Pwned.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Last Pwned.

EEK! THERE'S AN ALIEN INVADING YOUR FISHTANK!!!

last post.

allawayr

Believe it or not, I'm actually last posting from my histo lab! Class hasn't started though. So...it's not all that rebellious.

Oh well last post.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:EEK! THERE'S AN ALIEN INVADING YOUR FISHTANK!!!

last post.

finally someone notices it...

Last Post, and off to class.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote: finally someone notices it...

Last Post, and off to class.

this "posting to just the two threads" strategy has really freed me up to do other things.

last post.

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
allawayr wrote:Believe it or not, I'm actually last posting from my histo lab! Class hasn't started though. So...it's not all that rebellious.

Oh well last post.

Histo? please explain further.

but for now, LP is mine!

kenney9226

darthv8r wrote:Histo? please explain further.

but for now, LP is mine!

swiper, no swiping!

last psot.

darthv8r

kenney9226 wrote:swiper, no swiping!

last psot.

yeah! no swiping!

LP

kenney9226

darthv8r wrote:yeah! no swiping!

LP

last pos-

oh, it got swiped!

darthv8r

kenney9226 wrote:last pos-

oh, it got swiped!

sucka!

l to the a to the s....ah this is getting old....t post. there!

kenney9226

darthv8r wrote:sucka!

l to the a to the s....ah this is getting old....t post. there!

v8r, why did you quit? Oh, because of this week's theme.

I hope you un-quit this week. I liked yout chattering teeth terrorizing the sucker!

last post

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:v8r, why did you quit? Oh, because of this week's theme.

I hope you un-quit this week. I liked yout chattering teeth terrorizing the sucker!

last post

Last Post.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:

Last Post.

No, last post.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:No, last post.

No, I say again. LAST POST.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:No, I say again. LAST POST.

I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. My ticket here says "last post."

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. My ticket here says "last post."

Oh, I'm sorry, that was for last night's performance. You need to go the back. Only those for today's concert can sit in the comfy seats up front.

Lat Post.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, that was for last night's performance. You need to go the back. Only those for today's concert can sit in the comfy seats up front.

Lat Post.

Well, yes, but, you see, I couldn't make it to last night's show, so these tickets are still good, see?

last post

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Well, yes, but, you see, I couldn't make it to last night's show, so these tickets are still good, see?

last post

Oh, ok... there does happen to be a seat free..

BTW, you weren't the only one getting in trouble yesterday:

no1 wrote:I have a funny feeling I'm about to be probated, so see you all later!

Last Post.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Last Post.

Oh, I wonder what No1 did?

But if No1 does it, how can N.E.1 be blamed?

last psot.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Oh, I wonder what No1 did?

But if No1 does it, how can N.E.1 be blamed?

last psot.

No1 can't get blamed if he dontwannaname...

He multiposted on the shirt.woot discussion thread, and that's supposedly on high-crackdown status since the evil perpetrated against my (and other) designs in the last few months...

Last Post.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:No1 can't get blamed if he dontwannaname...

He multiposted on the shirt.woot discussion thread, and that's supposedly on high-crackdown status since the evil perpetrated against my (and other) designs in the last few months...

Last Post.

Ah, I just saw a little of his confession. Are you hinting that No1 may also be dontwannaname as well, which is why he might get away with it?

oh, and nice beer-swilling smiley!
last post.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Ah, I just saw a little of his confession. Are you hinting that No1 may also be dontwannaname as well, which is why he might get away with it?

oh, and nice beer-swilling smiley!
last post.

No... just playin' with names. Yeah, firefox with smiley xtra 4 is pretty geeky....

-There was a Last Post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then I win.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:No... just playin' with names. Yeah, firefox with smiley xtra 4 is pretty geeky....

-There was a Last Post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then someone else posted, and that became the last post, then kenney9226 wins.

With a slight edit, you totally predicted the future..

last post

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:With a slight edit, you totally predicted the future..

last post

Seriously, there was a Last Post by kenney, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, until Skek finally swooped in and won the big prize.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Seriously, there was a Last Post by kenney, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, then Skek posted, and that became the last post, then kenney again posted, and that became the last post, until Skek finally swooped in a minute too late to discover someone else had won the big prize.

And with this, I excuse myself to get my lunch.

last post

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:And with this, I excuse myself to get my lunch.

last post

hah! same here. just got myself a sub...

LP

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
SkekTek wrote:hah! same here. just got myself a sub...

LP

Sounds good a nice hogie yogie sandwich on Focaccia bread with bacon and avocado.

lp

SkekTek

peglegwookie wrote:Sounds good a nice hogie yogie sandwich on Focaccia bread with bacon and avocado.

lp

This was hot capicola, hot peppers, mustard, ham and turkey on a "hoagie" roll. I wubble that term- it's a sub or a wedge to me...

Last Post.

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
SkekTek wrote:This was hot capicola, hot peppers, mustard, ham and turkey on a "hoagie" roll. I wubble that term- it's a sub or a wedge to me...

Last Post.

Nom nom nom

last post

SkekTek

peglegwookie wrote:Nom nom nom

last post

No kidding. No breakfast, so this is the first real food I've had today (carbonated beverages don't count).

Full belly, good music. Sunny and warm. It's all good.

LP

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:No kidding. No breakfast, so this is the first real food I've had today (carbonated beverages don't count).

Full belly, good music. Sunny and warm. It's all good.

LP

ham salad sandwich with swiss cheese, spicy nacho Doritos, an apple, and a vanilla pudding cup that was deemed inedible due do it being vanilla and not chocolate.

Oh, and a Cherry Coke, too!

last post.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:ham salad sandwich with swiss cheese, spicy nacho Doritos, an apple, and a vanilla pudding cup that was deemed inedible due do it being vanilla and not chocolate.

Oh, and a Cherry Coke, too!

last post.

Yum last post!

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Yum last post!

Off to do a skull lab. ooo fun....

LP

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Off to do a skull lab. ooo fun....

LP

skull lab? Hope you find some..

last post.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:skull lab? Hope you find some..

last post.

I'll see 24 human ones in class, but I'm not allowed to cut them open, they say...

BTW, it's sad that my last-day entry of a rat is beating your pucker entry. That just ain't right... Yours is MUCH better...

I've got a feeling... that LAst POst... is here to stayyyy...