allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
SkekTek wrote:Seems a lot of people got together for a baby shower a few months ago (for tennbee? My memory's a bit weak)... At least I know there are people on the east coast that I *could* feasibly meet up with if I'm in town...

last post

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Seems a lot of people got together for a baby shower a few months ago (for tennbee? My memory's a bit weak)... At least I know there are people on the east coast that I *could* feasibly meet up with if I'm in town...

Men!
The shower was here! On it's own thread.

Where are you going on the east coast???
I'm near NYC.
KT is near Boston
Gman and Joe are near DC, but Joe never met anyone that I know of.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

allawayr

dontwantaname wrote:Men!

I'm near NYC.
KT is near Boston

I'm in PA or MD, depending on the month, hahah.

edit: you know, just to throw that out there. (avoiding spanish)

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I'm near NYC.
KT is near Boston

Hehe, we really do have so few west coast wooters on ebw don't we?

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

I'm near NYC.
KT is near Boston

I thought it was somewhere real. At least I remembered who it was!

I'm near Philly, but I regularly go up to NYC and points slightly north, and occasionally to DC for meetings and colleage stuff. Kenney appears to be near DC as well.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:Hehe, we really do have so few west coast wooters on ebw don't we?

They all get on later, methinks

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:They all get on later, methinks

umm no, no they don't, trust me I was working nights for a bit.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:umm no, no they don't, trust me I was working nights for a bit.

Ok, well, maybe this is somehow an east coast thing. Which is odd. Well, I'm off to bed, which means that there'll be a Woot-Off in several hours, right?

Last Post.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:I thought it was somewhere real. At least I remembered who it was!

I'm near Philly, but I regularly go up to NYC and points slightly north, and occasionally to DC for meetings and colleage stuff. Kenney appears to be near DC as well.

Yes, I appear to be near DC, but on the southern side. The big news from my home is that a "local" from town is on the new SURVIVOR as one of the "fans." Although she was not featured too much last night, I think she's going to be seen more, as she wore a tight green top and, as the lovely Mrs, kenney9226 commented, she clearly feels Micronesia is too cold, if you know what I mean...

+++ Professor, I have my awesome idea and design ready!!!

"Fresh Haircut"

People will be dusting off your shirt all day long!!!

last post

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:Yes, I appear to be near DC, but on the southern side. The big news from my home is that a "local" from town is on the new SURVIVOR as one of the "fans." Although she was not featured too much last night, I think she's going to be seen more, as she wore a tight green top and, as the lovely Mrs, kenney9226 commented, she clearly feels Micronesia is too cold, if you know what I mean...

"Fresh Haircut"

last post

laster post

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Yes, I appear to be near DC, but on the southern side. The big news from my home is that a "local" from town is on the new SURVIVOR as one of the "fans." Although she was not featured too much last night, I think she's going to be seen more, as she wore a tight green top and, as the lovely Mrs, kenney9226 commented, she clearly feels Micronesia is too cold, if you know what I mean...

"Fresh Haircut"

last post

DC- sometimes find myself there... like Nov 15-19th for a Neuroscience Meeting. Spent a lot of time a long time ago in Rockville MD and avoiding "PG county".

Design- wanna PM me the design?
Haircut- good to know you're not shaggy like that picture you posted a while back. Myself, growing the manbeard... first time I've gone without shaving for two months since I was, oh, 15...
Bagels with frosting- Ewwwww.....

L to the P

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:DC- sometimes find myself there... like Nov 15-19th for a Neuroscience Meeting. Spent a lot of time a long time ago in Rockville MD and avoiding "PG county".

Haircut- good to know you're not shaggy like that picture you posted a while back. Myself, growing the manbeard... first time I've gone without shaving for two months since I was, oh, 15...

L to the P

I may or may not have been successful at your request... The picture looks better on my computer where the background is transparent...

last post.

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:DC- sometimes find myself there... like Nov 15-19th for a Neuroscience Meeting. Spent a lot of time a long time ago in Rockville MD and avoiding "PG county".

L to the P

I used to have track meets in PG county...

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:I used to have track meets in PG county...

I lived in PG county for one year. Then a cab driver got shot in my apartment's parking lot and we got the heck out of there!

don't forget to type LAST POST....

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:I lived in PG county for one year. Then a cab driver got shot in my apartment's parking lot and we got the heck out of there!

I could imagine wanting to get out of there after that... most of my time in PG county has been limited to the PG Sportsplex, which was fairly heavily patrolled during large track meets. One time they stopped the athletes from warming up outside because some suspicious people were wandering around with knives or somethin like that.

LAST POST....

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:I lived in PG county for one year. Then a cab driver got shot in my apartment's parking lot and we got the heck out of there!

Ok, since you folks are actually visiting, which do you like more: gray or blue? Remember, it's supposed to be realistic:

LP

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Ok, since you folks are actually visiting, which do you like more: gray or blue? Remember, it's supposed to be realistic:

LP

Even though the blue is less 'realistic,' I like it better. Additionally, if you want the gray to look more realistic, I'd suggest making it something of a diffuse green instead...since the shirt is behind the water.

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:Even though the blue is less 'realistic,' I like it better. Additionally, if you want the gray to look more realistic, I'd suggest making it something of a diffuse green instead...since the shirt is behind the water.

at the risk of becoming the cook in the kitchen that ruins the recipe, I will add that your twist tie is very convincing!
oh, and last post!

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Even though the blue is less 'realistic,' I like it better. Additionally, if you want the gray to look more realistic, I'd suggest making it something of a diffuse green instead...since the shirt is behind the water.

Flucking brilliant... Lemme try green... Oh wow! I get to use the same dark green as the pocket and stain, and it gives me an extra shade of orange to play with!!!! You be genius!!

EDIT: Last Post. Dangit...

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Flucking brilliant... Lemme try green... Oh wow! I get to use the same dark green as the pocket and stain, and it gives me an extra shade of orange to play with!!!! You be genius!!

EDIT: Last Post. Dangit...

Glad to help! Hopefully it comes out good

Last post

(p.s. Do you have an index of smilies bookmarked?!)

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Flucking brilliant...

Dangit...

potty mouth!

last post

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:

potty mouth!

last post

shocked last post!

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:

shocked last post!

click the red X and maybe that'll take yo to a selection of pictures and smileys.

ST has a bigger stash of 'em too.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=568477&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=1794

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:click the red X and maybe that'll take yo to a selection of pictures and smileys.

ST has a bigger stash of 'em too.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=568477&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=1794

WOW! There's a bunch! Thanks

SkekTek

allawayr wrote: Glad to help! Hopefully it comes out good

Last post

(p.s. Do you have an index of smilies bookmarked?!)

If you use Firefox, there's an addon called Smiley Xtra 4 that auto-links to various smileys around the web... So it's easy to do this:

New version:

LP

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:If you use Firefox, there's an addon called Smiley Xtra 4 that auto-links to various smileys around the web... So it's easy to do this:

Oo...I'm gonna have to add that

last post

edit:

SkekTek wrote:New version:

LP

Lookin' good!

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:If you use Firefox, there's an addon called Smiley Xtra 4 that auto-links to various smileys around the web... So it's easy to do this:

the guvment don't let us download firefox or nothin' else. But the IT guys can download whatever they want! They got tabbed browsing and everything over there, and I'm stuck with IE 6.0.

last of the posts.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:the guvment don't let us download firefox or nothin' else. But the IT guys can download whatever they want! They got tabbed browsing and everything over there, and I'm stuck with IE 6.0.

last of the posts.

That's not very fair ! You can't do this then!

thats fun :D

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:That's not very fair ! You can't do this then!

thats fun :D

I can't do that, but I can post pictures like this:

last post.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:I can't do that, but I can post pictures like this:

last post.

Hah! I've never seen the yoda Euro before =P

Last post

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:I can't do that, but I can post pictures like this:

last post.

Post pictures of Star Wars money, you can...

I feel for kenney- they haven't updated the podium computers, so they're still on IE6.

-Lalalalalast Popopopost

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Post pictures of Star Wars money, you can...

I feel for kenney- they haven't updated the podium computers, so they're still on IE6.

-Lalalalalast Popopopost

Yes, I cry myself to sleep every night because of these atavistic conditions in which I am forced to work.

last post.

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Post pictures of Star Wars money, you can...

-Lalalalalast Popopopost

Spastic last post!

Oh flip, the fire alarm just went off, for the third time in two days. I'll be back! XD

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Spastic last post!

Oh flip, the fire alarm just went off, for the third time in two days. I'll be back! XD

Hehe! Time to mess with his mind somehow. Any ideas?

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:Spastic last post!

you still go out for fire drills? I skipped them all after the fall semester. Turned out that it was a real fire that one time...

last post

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Hehe! Time to mess with his mind somehow. Any ideas?

let's hit "post" about 50 times each and close the thread while he's gone! He'll wonder why he can't last post any more...

last post

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Hehe! Time to mess with his mind somehow. Any ideas?

let's hit "post" about 50 times each and close the thread while he's gone! He'll wonder why he can't last post any more...

last post

SkekTek

What did he do??

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:What did he do??

you messed with his mind, didn't you.

87 hours is one tough sentence!

here's a picture of my desk:

last post

SkekTek