SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:ah, yes. I should have corrected you when you gave me that awesome rank. My bad.

YOu're in the hotness and no doubt because of my inspiring title you caused me to think of yesterday. I hope it keeps up, it's a way cool shirt.

last post.

Yes, my greatness is a result of you. I just know there are going to be some hyper-realistic pictures of holes in shirts showing innards that'll take off, but as long as there are very few vector wings and wheels, I should score top 10... I hope!

Last Post.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:Yes, my greatness is a result of you. I just know there are going to be some hyper-realistic pictures of holes in shirts showing innards that'll take off, but as long as there are very few vector wings and wheels, I should score top 10... I hope!

Last Post.

Rats! I forgot my vector wings this week. Maybe I can whip something up over the weekend...

last post.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Rats! I forgot my vector wings this week. Maybe I can whip something up over the weekend...

last post.

Don't forget to grunge it up!!!

LP

peglegwookie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
kenney9226 wrote:Rats! I forgot my vector wings this week. Maybe I can whip something up over the weekend...

last post.

Sounds like something yummy you would get at Wingers ... mmmm foood.... lunch .... mmmm

last post

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
peglegwookie wrote:Sounds like something yummy you would get at Wingers ... mmmm foood.... lunch .... mmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have ya'll ever tried the "crack" fries from wing stop? Wonderful I tell you, wonderful!

lp

kenney9226

darthv8r wrote:mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have ya'll ever tried the "crack" fries from wing stop? Wonderful I tell you, wonderful!

lp

I've had the "crack sauce" at Chick-Fil-A, is that close?

last psot

SkekTek

peglegwookie wrote:Sounds like something yummy you would get at Wingers ... mmmm foood.... lunch .... mmmm

last post

Awwwwww, maaaaan!!! I haven't eaten since breakfast! I miss the Blazin' wings at BW3's... Last (growly stomach) post.

peglegwookie

SkekTek wrote:Awwwwww, maaaaan!!! I haven't eaten since breakfast! I miss the Blazin' wings at BW3's... Last (growly stomach) post.

double that comment.

last (also growly stomach) post

darthv8r

peglegwookie wrote:double that comment.

last (also growly stomach) post

triple that, we just need to break for lunch.

LP

peglegwookie

darthv8r wrote:triple that, we just need to break for lunch.

LP

I'll be at lunch and done with work in 1/2 hour. Then a class and then lunch!

last post

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
peglegwookie wrote:I'll be at lunch and done with work in 1/2 hour. Then a class and then lunch!

last post

2 lunches?

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:2 lunches?

n-i-i-ice!

last post

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:n-i-i-ice!

last post

last post of forgetfulness about my last last post

darthv8r

allawayr wrote:last post of forgetfulness about my last last post

whoa!

lp..... I think

allawayr

darthv8r wrote:whoa!

lp..... I think

nope, LP!

darthv8r

allawayr wrote:nope, LP!

ah man!

oh look I got Last Post!

rcf1189

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcf1189
darthv8r wrote:ah man!

oh look I got Last Post!

uh-oh

secretive sly last post

kenney9226

rcf1189 wrote:uh-oh

secretive sly last post

welcome new last poster..

last post

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:welcome new last poster..

last post

lasten posten!

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:lasten posten!

last post.

darthv8r

kenney9226 wrote:last post.

lp

allawayr

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:LP.

lastly, I post.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:lastly, I post.

Something's fishy with this last post...

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Something's fishy with this last post...

and watery. last post

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:and watery. last post

allawayr, you ought to dodgeball and shirt derby.

last post.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:allawayr, you ought to dodgeball and shirt derby.

last post.

Yeah... fun stuff. I can't believe I'm still in the fog and have all sorts of wonderful praise in the blog... It's like the -1 thing, only in reverse!

Last Post.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:allawayr, you ought to dodgeball and shirt derby.

last post.

I've never really looked at dodgeball much...what is it? And I would...my photoshop (well,GIMP) skills are lacking. But I've always wanted to try (I did have one derby entry a long time ago, but I don't know where I could find it again and it was pretty poor...but practice makes perfect, I suppose =P)

las tpost!

darthv8r

allawayr wrote:I've never really looked at dodgeball much...what is it? And I would...my photoshop (well,GIMP) skills are lacking. But I've always wanted to try (I did have one derby entry a long time ago, but I don't know where I could find it again and it was pretty poor...but practice makes perfect, I suppose =P)

las tpost!

Yes! Dodgeball is fun and everyone is welcome and encouraged to join. Hope to sse you there next week!

LP

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:I've never really looked at dodgeball much...what is it? And I would...my photoshop (well,GIMP) skills are lacking. But I've always wanted to try (I did have one derby entry a long time ago, but I don't know where I could find it again and it was pretty poor...but practice makes perfect, I suppose =P)

las tpost!

Being new doesn't mean bad... frequently a really funny idea done a bit rough will win over a kinda funny entry done professionally.

Practice works- you should see my first chops...

-Last Post.

kenney9226

las tpost!

Dude, I started by using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio, and look at me now! I got the Inkscape and GIMP and a fan base of, well, not even dozens, but certainly a couple.

You, too, can live the woot dream. I just recently figured out that GIMP can be used a lot like photoshop for those contests.

last post!!

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Being new doesn't mean bad... frequently a really funny idea done a bit rough will win over a kinda funny entry done professionally.

Practice works- you should see my first chops...

-Last Post.

darthv8r wrote:Yes! Dodgeball is fun and everyone is welcome and encouraged to join. Hope to sse you there next week!

LP

There's some pretty funny stuff there! What do both of you use for chopping?

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:There's some pretty funny stuff there! What do both of you use for chopping?

Oh, sorry, minus 2 cool points for not typing last post!

last post.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:Dude, I started by using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio, and look at me now! I got the Inkscape and GIMP and a fan base of, well, not even dozens, but certainly a couple.

You, too, can live the woot dream. I just recently figured out that GIMP can be used a lot like photoshop for those contests.

last post!!

Visio?! I've never even heard of that.... And you can consider your fan base a cult following - it makes it sound much more exclusive ;)

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kenney9226 wrote:that's MISTER govment tech bum type person to you!

last post

Umm No that would be MRS govment tech bum type person. I was referring to myself and as my sig clearly states, I am female!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Oh, sorry, minus 2 cool points for not typing last post!

last post.

Some funny icons:

there was LAtely a Serpent Tyrant who aPprOached Seven Trolls..

allawayr

allawayr wrote:Visio?! I've never even heard of that.... And you can consider your fan base a cult following - it makes it sound much more exclusive ;)

allawayr wrote:There's some pretty funny stuff there! What do both of you use for chopping?

LastPost :P

darthv8r

LAst POst!

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:Visio?! I've never even heard of that.... And you can consider your fan base a cult following - it make it sound much more exclusive ;)

Visio is a little-known piece of the MS Office suite. It was the only thing that could save things as .svg files, which woot requires for submissions. But Inkscape does .svg, and GIMP can save them as .jpg's now, so I'm cool like that.

And man, I must dock you an additional 2 cool points for your lack of typing last post.

last post.

SkekTek

I use these:

Seriously though, Paint Shop Pro 9 for Photochopping... it's easier than Photoshop, and before Corel screwed it up.

-Posted Last