allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr
SkekTek wrote:I Love Postum! not!

Last Post befoah class.

Never heard of it - looked it up - sounds ICKY.

Unlike that blaksaks over at W.W which sounds really good...LP

kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
allawayr wrote:Never heard of it - looked it up - sounds ICKY.

Unlike that blaksaks over at W.W which sounds really good...LP

last post...

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:last post...

LP

kenney9226

allawayr

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:PL

no more last posts in this thread until Tuesday. I want to be here to watch it close, please??

last post.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:no more last posts in this thread until Tuesday. I want to be here to watch it close, please??

last post.

Get D'name to lock it ;)LP

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kenney9226 wrote:no more last posts in this thread until Tuesday. I want to be here to watch it close, please??

last post.

I can't make that promise, heck I am surprised it's still here, I thought I would miss it with version1 being sick, still might actually.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

allawayr

KtCallista wrote:I can't make that promise, heck I am surprised it's still here, I thought I would miss it with version1 being sick, still might actually.

LP

KtCallista

allawayr wrote:LP

Last Post

allawayr

KtCallista wrote:Last Post

LP

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
allawayr wrote:LP

Got out of class. Talked about spine bones for an hour. Thought I was going to lose half the class. Need caffeine...

Last Posterino.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Got out of class. Talked about spine bones for an hour. Thought I was going to lose half the class. Need caffeine...

Last Posterino.

What are you students doing there, me I would probably find the topic completely fascinating!

last post

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:What are you students doing there, me I would probably find the topic completely fascinating!

last post

Well, if you want to know what we do, you can always go to my website and check out the notes! (See sig for the site).

Last Post.

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Well, if you want to know what we do, you can always go to my website and check out the notes! (See sig for the site).

Last Post.

Last Post

edit: wow, when did I hit 1000 posts? Last I recall, I had around 400... =P Oh well. 15 to 1200!

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Last Post

edit: wow, when did I hit 1000 posts? Last I recall, I had around 400... =P Oh well. 15 to 1200!

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:

=)

(lovin smiley xtra 4 ;) )

KtCallista

allawayr wrote:=)

Congrats on making the big 1000! I don't have my smilies downloaded since I reinstalled, keep meaning to do that, so no party here. . . yeah I know I'm boring.

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:=)

Uh, I was applauding you getting to 1K posts. Now you're just applauding yourself

LP

allawayr

KtCallista wrote:Congrats on making the big 1000! I don't have my smilies downloaded since I reinstalled, keep meaning to do that, so no party here. . . yeah I know I'm boring.

;) Thanks!

LP

SkekTek wrote:Uh, I was applauding you getting to 1K posts. Now you're just applauding yourself

LP

Ha ha - I know ;) It just inspired me to play with it a bit, I forget that it's up there in the corner. Although the dancing at the end was something of an intentional victory dance. =P

LP

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Ha ha - I know ;) It just inspired me to play with it a bit, I forget that it's up there in the corner. Although the dancing at the end was something of an intentional victory dance. =P

LP

Glad you're having fun! That's what Woot boarding is supposed to be. I myself about to hit the big 5K in a few days... LP

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Glad you're having fun! That's what Woot boarding is supposed to be. I myself about to hit the big 5K in a few days... LP

Definitely, EBW is its own addiction within Woot. It absolutely is fun, though ;)

And good luck! My prediction? You'll hit it Wed (getting posting in before V-day)

Last Post!

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:Definitely, EBW is its own addiction within Woot. It absolutely is fun, though ;)

And good luck! My prediction? You'll hit it Wed (getting posting in before V-day)

Last Post!

Now, people, what did I humbly request about this thread?

Yes, wait until I'm awake tomorrow morning before pushing it past 100 pages.

please?
last post.

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Definitely, EBW is its own addiction within Woot. It absolutely is fun, though ;)

Last Post!

thanks! Yeah, it took me 6 months to crack 400 posts, and here we are 2-3 months later, and I'm at 5000. go figure. LP. Sorry Kenney, we can't help it. If it ain't us, it'll be someone else.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Glad you're having fun! That's what Woot boarding is supposed to be. I myself about to hit the big 5K in a few days... LP

hehe, I got to where you are before Christmas and just broke 5000 last week. You'll probably make it much faster though.

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
KtCallista wrote:hehe, I got to where you are before Christmas and just broke 5000 last week. You'll probably make it much faster though.

I was post 100+ per day in my woot mania phase, I'm older and slower now.....
The milestones are still fun to reach
lp

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:thanks! Yeah, it took me 6 months to crack 400 posts, and here we are 2-3 months later, and I'm at 5000. go figure. LP. Sorry Kenney, we can't help it. If it ain't us, it'll be someone else.

=P It would be neat to see a posting count graph/month or something

LP

KtCallista

allawayr wrote:=P It would be neat to see a posting count graph/month or something

LP

Too much work

LP

allawayr

KtCallista wrote:Too much work

LP

Ha ha very true.
LP

Has anyone seen Flight of the Conchords? If you haven't, I'd highly recommend it.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

allawayr wrote:Ha ha very true.
LP

Has anyone seen Flight of the Conchords? If you haven't, I'd highly recommend it.

Are there new ones? I still have to watch the entire first season on demand.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

allawayr

dontwantaname wrote:Are there new ones? I still have to watch the entire first season on demand.

The first season is the only thing that's been released so far - the next season is supposed to start sometime this year but I don't believe there is a set date yet. Hopefully it will start and finish this spring or fall (I don't get HBO at home).'

I just found out that they won a Grammy! Wow LP

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

allawayr wrote:The first season is the only thing that's been released so far - the next season is supposed to start sometime this year but I don't believe there is a set date yet. Hopefully it will start and finish this spring or fall (I don't get HBO at home).'

I just found out that they won a Grammy! Wow LP

I loved the one when they were tripping in the bathroom.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

allawayr

dontwantaname wrote:I loved the one when they were tripping in the bathroom.

Hah a, with the walls moving and the wave SFX? That was fantastic. All of it just seems so clever...I just hope they don't burn out because each episode has so many brand new ideas! (Sure, there are some running gags but they're few and far between). LP

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

dontwantaname wrote:I loved the one when they were tripping in the bathroom.

getting really close to

last post

guys, you better hope Tall is around tomorrow, because it is mom day. You may have to wait till after 6 for me to come back and close all these threads.

Who will get the last post????????

ME!!!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

allawayr wrote:Hah a, with the walls moving and the wave SFX? That was fantastic. All of it just seems so clever...I just hope they don't burn out because each episode has so many brand new ideas! (Sure, there are some running gags but they're few and far between). LP

Did you ever undergo the woot inquisition? You have over a thousand posts and I don't even know it you are a guy or girl.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

allawayr

dontwantaname wrote:Did you ever undergo the woot inquisition? You have over a thousand posts and I don't even know it you are a guy or girl.

Hahah, no I haven't, I don't believe. And as for the post count...I swear I had 400 or so less than a week ago. And I'm a guy

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Hahah, no I haven't, I don't believe. And as for the post count...I swear I had 400 or so less than a week ago. And I'm a guy

I did give him the woot happy icons a while back... LP

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:I did give him the woot happy icons a while back... LP

This is true, LP

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:This is true, LP

LP

allawayr

SkekTek wrote: LP