Yo yo yo, wassup playaz? Wiz is back with another Friday edition of the new WWWoundup.. hope you're enjoying your work day, or better yet, your day off, if you've got the luxury! Anyway, sorry for the lack of updates, but I've got some super-fresh tasties headed your way to get you through the day. Enjoy!
- The IronKey USB Drive: Ever wanted a USB drive that would self-destruct - yes, self-destruct - when it was compromised? I never knew that there existed that level of security, but if you really don't want anybody but you seeing those cute little pictures of Josephus, then this is for you!
- Michael Angelo Batio Guitar Solo: This dude can play one guitar with two hands. Wait, two guitars with one hand. Wait, two guitars with two hands and some fingers.. okay, regardless, it's impressive and you wish you could do it. And by you, I mean me.
- Metallica Sues Somebody Else: Yep, they're at it again. Who, this time? Oh, just the guys at RedOctane, to whom they agreed to release their song, "One," to be used in the upcoming Guitar Hero III videogame, stating that it's cutting in on their album sales. What album sales?
- How to Make a Coin Ring: Ever wanted to make a ring out of US Currency? Me neither, but I do now! Surprisingly, they say this isn't illegal! Also, be sure to check out Coin Cutting, in which this guy has created some pretty incredible art pieces by filing, cutting, buffing and polishing some old coins.
- Pipecleaners and Googly-Eyes cut from School Budget: They don't grow on trees, don'tcha know.
- Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Maybe this should be the Four O'Clock Flash, but I'll save that for a game I've been partial to. This is one of the funniest things you'll see this summer. Don't forget the Special Edition!
- Woman Receives 300-page iPhone Bill: She should've expected it -- she said she averages - AVERAGES - 25,000 texts per month. Think about that!
- How UPS Delivers Your Packages When You're Not Home: I REALLY hope that this isn't how SmartPost works.
- The 5 Worst Movie Plots of All Time: Got some to add to the list? Put them in the comments!
- New Hi-Res Images from the upcoming movie, The Dark Knight: Be sure and check out these hi-res shots from the new Batman movie. Looks good - Heath Ledger is surprisingly taking the role of the Joker - very creepily.
The Top 10 Worst Dolls ever: Check it out - Mr. T, Vanilla Ice, and Rosie all make the cut.
- Four O'Clock Flash: Line Rider: Your task is to draw a course for your rider, and then allow him to ride through it on his sled. Want to see somebody that's really good at it (or has WAY too much time on their hands)? Click here.
Keep the comments coming! Like it? Love it? Hate it? Suggestions?