I couldn't decide.
"Even An Android Can Cry"

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Radio, Ms. Time.

Having a nice holiday mr1?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:Having a nice holiday mr1?

No, Ms. Name. Miss 1 insists on pulling up my T-shirt and poking around in my navel. Mrs. 1 is only too happy to encourage her.

no1

Blowing bubbles = Summertime Fun. The bubble ninja is the best there is at what he does, and what is does best is... very nice.

Thanks to JoeDeeDee for the idea. Any faults in this design are entirely my own and not hers.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:No, Ms. Name. Miss 1 insists on pulling up my T-shirt and poking around in my navel. Mrs. 1 is only too happy to encourage her.

I bet I would like Mrs1!
Has Miss 1 finished her exploration of your nose, eyes, mouth and ears?
Maybe, if I can get the rats nails so they don't scratch, we can put them on miss1 and they will explore her. They like sticking their noses in your ears and even your mouth.
Give her a taste of her own medicine!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
no1 wrote:

Blowing bubbles = Summertime Fun. The bubble ninja is the best there is at what he does, and what is does best is... very nice.

Thanks to JoeDeeDee for the idea. Any faults in this design are entirely my own and not hers.

Woohoo! Looks great...Off to go vote! My son says Thanks!

no1

Just to keep track somewhere.

Hi *,

Thanks for participating in the Canon New Baby Photo Contest.

Once we've gathered all the entries, we'll select our favorites and ask you to come back and vote for your favorite baby - the one you feel is surely destined to be a future U.S. President.

Beginning July 1, 2008, come back to http://canon.eprize.net/babyphotocontest to vote.

Good luck!

Your friends at Canon

JoeDeeDee

no1 wrote:Just to keep track somewhere.

Does this mean we'll get to see a photo of baby1 so we can vote for her? D'name will be especially happy if that's the case!

no1

JoeDeeDee wrote:Does this mean we'll get to see a photo of baby1 so we can vote for her? D'name will be especially happy if that's the case!

Ms. D,

Um. I haven't thought that far ahead. I just wanted to taunt her with the knowledge that pictures of Miss 1 are available for viewing.

JoeDeeDee

no1 wrote:Ms. D,

Um. I haven't thought that far ahead. I just wanted to taunt her with the knowledge that pictures of Miss 1 are available for viewing.

Hmmm...well, you've got time to think if voting doesn't start until July 1. And there are a lot of people here who would vote for her. Just sayin'.

no1

JoeDeeDee wrote:Hmmm...well, you've got time to think if voting doesn't start until July 1. And there are a lot of people here who would vote for her. Just sayin'.

Ms. D,

Although Miss 1 is the cutest baby in the world, she still has to be selected as a finalist by a panel of judges. As we have seen in the woot PS contests and derbies, judges can be oh-too-irrational. We'll see if Miss 1 makes it to the voting stage.

edit: As I am partly responsible for Miss 1's appearance and quality of photo, which together make up 75% of the judging criteria, that may be more reason Miss 1 may not make it to the voting phase.

no1

no1 wrote:edit: As I am partly responsible for Miss 1's appearance and quality of photo, which together make up 75% of the judging criteria, that may be more reason Miss 1 may not make it to the voting phase.

Mrs. 1 and I peeked at the Gallery last night. There are over 1200 pages of entries (at 8 pics/page, up to 6? pics per baby)!

I may be biased, but from the half dozen or so pages (<0.5% ?) we skimmed through, Miss 1 was cuter than all of them.

no1

Re: Bubble Ninja

90 votes, 40th place.

//snif

So close to three digits. Oh, well, top 40!

JoeDeeDee

no1 wrote:90 votes, 40th place.

//snif

So close to three digits. Oh, well, top 40!

Oh well. I voted for it. And you made my son very happy!

no1

JoeDeeDee wrote:Oh well. I voted for it. And you made my son very happy!

Ms. D,

I bet he would have been happier if you could have bought him the shirt!

JoeDeeDee

no1 wrote:Ms. D,

I bet he would have been happier if you could have bought him the shirt!

no1, PM.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Too bad the bubble ninja didn't get 100. It was sweet...

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Too bad the bubble ninja didn't get 100. It was sweet...

Yep, it was.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

Rookie Dads are so much fun!

Webster's Online Dictionary includes a definition for green: "deficient in training, knowledge, or experience (b) deficient in sophistication and savoir faire : naive (c) not fully qualified for or experienced in a particular function" In this case, because of his inexperience, Dad has inadvertently let Baby run off before getting dressed. Green Dads are so much fun to play with!

Note: many server errors until text including < and > were removed.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Bare baby broccoli!!! Cute. I voted.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1

pooflady wrote:Bare baby broccoli!!! Cute. I voted.

Thanks very muchly, Lady Poof.

pooflady

pooflady wrote:Bare baby broccoli!!! Cute. I voted.

I don't think the picture's big enough on shirt.woot.

no1

pooflady wrote:I don't think the picture's big enough on shirt.woot.

Lady Poof,

Are you suggesting I should re-post with the whole picture showing on the derby page with all the entries? I thought it would be too hard to see anything after it falls down to the rows with the teeny-tiny size pics.

pooflady

no1 wrote:Lady Poof,

Are you suggesting I should re-post with the whole picture showing on the derby page with all the entries? I thought it would be too hard to see anything after it falls down to the rows with the teeny-tiny size pics.

You may be right. On the other hand, if I hadn't seen it full-sized first, I'd have no idea what it is at all and go right past it.

no1

pooflady wrote:You may be right. On the other hand, if I hadn't seen it full-sized first, I'd have no idea what it is at all and go right past it.

Lady Poof,

The smallest size pic on the Derby page is just a bit smaller than what is shown on the front of the T-shirt in my post. To me that little pic looks like Dad is rushing to give the kid a bag lunch, not pants. I guess that might be the same theme, though.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Rookie Dads are so much fun!

Webster's Online Dictionary includes a definition for green: "deficient in training, knowledge, or experience (b) deficient in sophistication and savoir faire : naive (c) not fully qualified for or experienced in a particular function" In this case, because of his inexperience, Dad has inadvertently let Baby run off before getting dressed. Green Dads are so much fun to play with!

This has to win!
I have a brother in law who married wife #3 and had two kids. The youngest likes to run around naked.
The family is sooooo pleased that at 55, this guy has a wild man little kid!!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:This has to win!
I have a brother in law who married wife #3 and had two kids. The youngest likes to run around naked... at 55...!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, Ms. Name.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:This has to win!
I have a brother in law who married wife #3 and had two kids. The youngest likes to run around naked.
The family is sooooo pleased that at 55, this guy has a wild man little kid!!!!

Son was one of those. Cute shirt. How old is Miss1 now? Is she sitting up? Crawling? Going to school?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

no1

daj59 wrote:Son was one of those. Cute shirt. How old is Miss1 now? Is she sitting up? Crawling? Going to school?

Ms. Daj,
She is running for President.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 562 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,
She is running for President.

Are you going to let us vote? You didn't answer the first 3 questions though.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

no1

daj59 wrote:Are you going to let us vote? You didn't answer the first 3 questions though.

Ms. Daj,

1. You have to be at least 35 to be elected President.
2. FDR sat through his Presidency for the most part, but I'm not sure anyone could be elected doing less.
3. School is for fishes. It's not cool to stay in school.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:bump

Ms. Name,

New rule: no bumping this thread.

I don't have any way to enforce this, I just ask for everyone to follow it.

JoeDeeDee

no1 wrote:Ms. Name,

New rule: no bumping this thread.

I don't have any way to enforce this, I just ask for everyone to follow it.

Don't let kenney9326 hear you say that.

Kenney9326

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kenney9326
JoeDeeDee wrote:Don't let kenney9326 hear you say that.

OK, that was just mean.

If I had only known you are doing this because you have OCD. Well, that is a whole other story...

no1

no1 wrote:Rookie Dads are so much fun!

46 votes, 90th place. Top 100!

pooflady

no1 wrote:46 votes, 90th place. Top 100!

I'd say "congratulations," but I know we're not supposed to post here.

no1

pooflady wrote:I'd say "congratulations," but I know we're not supposed to post here.

? You can post here, Lady Poof. Just no content-free bumping is all I ask.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:? You can post here, Lady Poof. Just no content-free bumping is all I ask.

Like this?

bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Like this?

bump

Ms. Name,

Stop that. What's the point of bumping an inactive thread?