AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

And mine:

Pittsburgh
New England
Indianapolis
Tampa
Philadelphia
Minnesota
Denver
San Diego
Seattle (sorry Tall)
New York (giants)
Cleveland
Carolina
New York (jets)
Arizona (I gotta)
Dallas
New Orleans

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:And mine:

Pittsburgh
New England
Indianapolis
Tampa
Philadelphia
Minnesota
Denver
San Diego
Seattle (sorry Tall)
New York (giants)
Cleveland
Carolina
New York (jets)
Arizona (I gotta)
Dallas
New Orleans



Ok, this will be fun. Washington, I have been a skins fan for a long time. Every time I bet on them they lose, bet against them they win. If tradition holds, it is one for you. Just trying to stick with the system.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
BrotherD wrote:Ok, this will be fun. Washington, I have been a skins fan for a long time. Every time I bet on them they lose, bet against them they win. If tradition holds, it is one for you. Just trying to stick with the system.



Well, at least you have a system!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

tall4agirl


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tall4agirl
AZGman wrote:Well, at least you have a system!


Too bad his wife has a better one so far.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
tall4agirl wrote:Too bad his wife has a better one so far.



"Shot through the heart and you're to blame; you give woot . . . a bad name!!"

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:Well, at least you have a system!



Ya, I'll probably have it all figured out about 30 minutes after the superbowl

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
tall4agirl wrote:Too bad his wife has a better one so far.



AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
BrotherD wrote:Ya, I'll probably have it all figured out about 30 minutes after the superbowl



"Missed it by --> <-- that much!"

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:"Missed it by --> <-- that much!"



yes agent 86

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
BrotherD wrote:yes agent 86



Thanks, 99!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
AZGman wrote:Thanks, 99!


this gets more and more confusing... broD got Gman pregnant, but if broD is 99, broD's of the feminine persuasion...

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
AZGman wrote:"Missed it by --> <-- that much!"


i've heard Steve Carrell is going to play Maxwell Smart in a movie version... which could be brilliant... i remember seeing him in a report years ago when he was on the Daily Show and thinking he would be a brilliant choice... cause Don Adams left some big shows to fill... incidentally, i thought they should give Adams the role of Siegfried; would be a nice gesture and I'm sure he could do that excellently as well...

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
jqubed wrote:this gets more and more confusing... broD got Gman pregnant, but if broD is 99, broD's of the feminine persuasion...



Complicated world, huh? Don't get me started or there may be farm animals in my sig again...

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
jqubed wrote:i've heard Steve Carrell is going to play Maxwell Smart in a movie version... which could be brilliant... i remember seeing him in a report years ago when he was on the Daily Show and thinking he would be a brilliant choice... cause Don Adams left some big shows to fill... incidentally, i thought they should give Adams the role of Siegfried; would be a nice gesture and I'm sure he could do that excellently as well...



Only if it wasn't a speaking part...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
jqubed wrote:... incidentally, i thought they should give Adams the role of Siegfried; would be a nice gesture and I'm sure he could do that excellently as well...



That'd be difficult since he died two years ago.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
AZGman wrote:That'd be difficult since he died two years ago.



Almost exactly two years ago - (April 13, 1923 – September 25, 2005)

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
AZGman wrote:That'd be difficult since he died two years ago.


yeah... but he was alive when i had the idea... didn't know he'd died, though...

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
jqubed wrote:yeah... but he was alive when i had the idea... didn't know he'd died, though...



d'name is right, you need to get out more

BrotherJ


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherJ

And mine...

Pittsburgh
New England
Indianapolis
Tampa Bay
Detroit
Kansas City
Denver
San Diego
Seattle
Washington
Oakland
Carolina
NY Jets
Baltimore (I hate the bums...but)
Chicago (gotta choose one of them)
New Orleans

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
BrotherJ wrote:And mine...

Pittsburgh
New England
Indianapolis
Tampa Bay
Detroit
Kansas City
Denver
San Diego
Seattle
Washington
Oakland
Carolina
NY Jets
Baltimore (I hate the bums...but)
Chicago (gotta choose one of them)
New Orleans



So it looks like our game is Detroit and Philadelphia. We will see if McNabb shows up. If he does it is a good sign of his character. He was brutalized after the loss to the skins last week. Philadelphia fans can make a home game seem like an away game if they are losing. I remember them booing Santa Claus once...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
BrotherD wrote:So it looks like our game is Detroit and Philadelphia. We will see if McNabb shows up. If he does it is a good sign of his character. He was brutalized after the loss to the skins last week. Philadelphia fans can make a home game seem like an away game if they are losing. I remember them booing Santa Claus once...



Philadelphia = the city of brotherly hate . . . worst fans in sports . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:Philadelphia = the city of brotherly hate . . . worst fans in sports . . .



Good cheesesteaks though...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
BrotherD wrote:Good cheesesteaks though...



Lots of variations.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherJ


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherJ
BrotherD wrote: I remember them booing Santa Claus once...


I was at The Vet for a Christmas game one year (x-mas gift from SisterJ)...think Dallas...that is one brutal crowd.

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

BrotherD


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherD
AZGman wrote:



Sweet! Thanks.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Pretty boring college games so far . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Hey, ace!! Ohio looks good early!! Even if it is only N'western!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

This batch of games looks a lot better . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Some good football goin' on now!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Penn St. vs. Michigan is a good game!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Guess I'm the only one watchin' football today.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

E'one must be waiting for real football tomorrow.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

no real interest in any games, but I do want ND to lose.

Watching Mi and Penn St. boooooorrrrrrinnnnnnggggg

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
cruzer wrote:no real interest in any games, but I do want ND to lose.

Watching Mi and Penn St. boooooorrrrrrinnnnnnggggg


Agreed about MI-Penn St. Poor ND looked a little better in the f irst half, but still bad.
I did not have the Ohio State game yet again this weekend due to the ESPN and ABC feeds. Instead, I had 2 opportunities to watch the MI game.
Anyone who watched the Buckeye game: it's unlike Coach Tressel to run the score up like that. Was NW just that bad?



AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
acemom wrote:Agreed about MI-Penn St. Poor ND looked a little better in the f irst half, but still bad.
I did not have the Ohio State game yet again this weekend due to the ESPN and ABC feeds. Instead, I had 2 opportunities to watch the MI game.
Anyone who watched the Buckeye game: it's unlike Coach Tressel to run the score up like that. Was NW just that bad?



yes

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
AZGman wrote:yes



I see.
Thank you.



Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

Tx Tech just went down in ashes, let OSU kick their butts.
No glory in W. Tx tonight.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
Raining wrote:Tx Tech just went down in ashes, let OSU kick their butts.
No glory in W. Tx tonight.



just saw that.


Ace, OSU looked good today.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
cruzer wrote:just saw that.


Ace, OSU looked good today.


Tech dropped the ball the last few second, sweet mercy, could have cried.