kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
SkekTek wrote:You don't need skills for that, just submit a white t-shirt.

Maybe I can convince Bill Preston to go ahead and try it...

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:Maybe I can convince Bill Preston to go ahead and try it...

What's the worst thing that can happen? Submit a blank flag on a shirt with the text underneath.

eHalcyon

quality posts: 66 Private Messages eHalcyon

For your consideration:

(Unofficial) Derby Rules (outdated?)
Designing for the Derby (definitely outdated)
Tips for New Designers (always useful)

kenney9226

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Haven't begged for votes for a while, let's see if it still sucketh to beg.

=======================================================

Rookie Dads are so much fun!

Webster's Online Dictionary includes a definition for green: "deficient in training, knowledge, or experience (b) deficient in sophistication and savoir faire : naive (c) not fully qualified for or experienced in a particular function" In this case, because of his inexperience, Dad has inadvertently let Baby run off before getting dressed. Green Dads are so much fun to play with!

terrimeyers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers
no1 wrote:Haven't begged for votes for a while, let's see if it still sucketh to beg.

=======================================================

Rookie Dads are so much fun!

Webster's Online Dictionary includes a definition for green: "deficient in training, knowledge, or experience (b) deficient in sophistication and savoir faire : naive (c) not fully qualified for or experienced in a particular function" In this case, because of his inexperience, Dad has inadvertently let Baby run off before getting dressed. Green Dads are so much fun to play with!

Mr. 1

that is just too cute!

Thanks SS for my new togs!

no1

terrimeyers wrote:Mr. 1

that is just too cute!

Thanks, Ms. Terri.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

bump

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kenney9226

SkekTek

Vote for a fry coming home to his Home Fries!

eHalcyon

Dainty Dish Housing Complexes!

Rent is but a sixpence, plus
pocketful of rye.
We've room for four and twenty
blackbirds per pie.

TheUnChola

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheUnChola

I laugh at you! Ha.. ha ha ha!!!

SkekTek

EDIT: Resubbed under my own name

SailorButterfly

quality posts: 14 Private Messages SailorButterfly

Vote for the cute little pearl...you know you want to!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "Most Awesome Butterfly-Sailor Hybrid on Woot"

no1

kenney9226 wrote:

Mr. Kneny,

Nice... er...rhythmic thrusting motion with that...uh... bread knife.

kenney9226

no1 wrote:Mr. Kneny,

Nice... er...rhythmic thrusting motion with that...uh... bread knife.

Don't tell anyone, but I have discovered the ticket to getting 58 votes: making a suggestive animated image in your signature file! I blame SkekTek, as he told me to make it a blunt breadknife rather than the pointy sharp chef's knofe that I had originally drawn.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Don't tell anyone, but I have discovered the ticket to getting 58 votes: making a suggestive animated image in your signature file! I blame SkekTek, as he told me to make it a blunt breadknife rather than the pointy sharp chef's knofe that I had originally drawn.

Whatever works! Actually, I do believe animated GIFs DO help, but not because they're suggestive. However, it may work on a subliminal level perhaps...

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:Whatever works! Actually, I do believe animated GIFs DO help, but not because they're suggestive. However, it may work on a subliminal level perhaps...

That and the new "Where's Waldo" facet to the pucker in the design for added fun to your shirt purchase!

SailorButterfly

kenney9226 wrote:That and the new "Where's Waldo" facet to the pucker in the design for added fun to your shirt purchase!

hehe...I found it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:That and the new "Where's Waldo" facet to the pucker in the design for added fun to your shirt purchase!

I'm so glad I suggested it, though I assume you would have thought of it pretty quickly too!

I'm also so glad it's getting voter love. 'Bout time for a kenney design to get top 25...

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:I'm so glad I suggested it, though I assume you would have thought of it pretty quickly too!

I'm also so glad it's getting voter love. 'Bout time for a kenney design to get top 25...

Yes, apologies for neglecting to give credit where credit is due. In addition to the blunted serrated knife, SkekTek also suggested "melted pat of pucker" on the slice of bread.

No wonder he's tenured!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Yes, apologies for neglecting to give credit where credit is due. In addition to the blunted serrated knife, SkekTek also suggested "melted pat of pucker" on the slice of bread.

No wonder he's tenured!

But nobody other than kenney gets credit for the concept. Sure, people helped with minor things, but sometimes the rest of us must simply be honored to be in his black-boxed shadow.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:But nobody other than kenney gets credit for the concept. Sure, people helped with minor things, but sometimes the rest of us must simply be honored to be in his black-boxed shadow.

How true that is. You may kiss my pinkie ring now and offer a plump turkey for my table as I eat oranges in my garden.

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:How true that is. You may kiss my pinkie ring now and offer a plump turkey for my table as I eat oranges in my garden.

Wait, that's not a pinkie ring, it's a malformed hairy mole! Ewwwww!!!!!!

Wait, aren't we supposed to be pushing shirt designs here? You know you want to Support Our Nation's Fries, right?

NellieTheCat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NellieTheCat
SkekTek wrote:Wait, that's not a pinkie ring, it's a malformed hairy mole! Ewwwww!!!!!!

PWNED!!!!!!

eHalcyon

Sorry for the terrible pun.

SkekTek

Point of clarification. With the slogan derby, I assume the SHIRTS are on the 60 day wait list, but what about the SLOGANS themselves? I wanna submit my almost-win slogan (My other shirt is funnier) to Threadless' slogan contest, but I don't want to run into trouble. Your thoughts? I'm prolly going to e-mail Joel and ask too.

eHalcyon

SkekTek wrote:Point of clarification. With the slogan derby, I assume the SHIRTS are on the 60 day wait list, but what about the SLOGANS themselves? I wanna submit my almost-win slogan (My other shirt is funnier) to Threadless' slogan contest, but I don't want to run into trouble. Your thoughts? I'm prolly going to e-mail Joel and ask too.

No idea... let us know if you get an answer from Joel.

SkekTek

eHalcyon wrote:No idea... let us know if you get an answer from Joel.

Cool. Will do.

People might have already gotten this, but Design By Humans has a new make-a-t-for-a-band-I-never-heard-of contest

Orcrist42

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42

Nice work all, you got my vote. Hope it helps.

eHalcyon

For your consideration:

lunchboxbrain

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunchboxbrain

SkekTek

These are my designs this week. While I'm partial to the spider design, it's not getting votes. If you want to give one vote at all, my personal favorite to beg for votes is the flies on the lemon stain shirt- it seems to be doing better than the rest.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

Pleez thow a vote my way?

SailorButterfly

Please toss these cute little guys a vote!

kenney9226

This week, I spent most of my time making my shirt comp image look cool and shaded, and neglected the actual shirt design. Can you tell?

THanks, and have a super day, people!

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:

This week, I spent most of my time making my shirt comp image look cool and shaded, and neglected the actual shirt design. Can you tell?

THanks, and have a super day, people!

Nice chrome effect. And I love the sneaky pucker you put in. Bet most people won't see it. It's like Where's Waldo, only using a pucker

You too, Kenney... you too. GMV.

Josephus

SkekTek

Josephus wrote:

I vo-Ted. As a lover of making animals out of mechanical parts (My MechanArt series like RoboRaptor), I must support stuff like this. Brilliant.

Josephus

SkekTek wrote:I vo-Ted. As a lover of making animals out of mechanical parts (My MechanArt series like RoboRaptor), I must support stuff like this. Brilliant.

Thank you. Not getting enough votes, dang it. I was surprised that this took as long as it did- I can't imagine what it's like for the people who actually make these things.