stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
killingtime wrote:Awwww...damn, get to work...practice upside down for the next! You can't disappoint a customer! Heh.

ah, yes. the practice. well...

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
killingtime wrote:You BETTER be right! Heh. Just kidding. No rush. But can I put an early order in for a younger man? Heh.

Just wait, you will see..... You will have guys all over you.
And correct, no rush.......you have to be in the right mindset to start dating again. It took me quite a while, but it sure is fun now!!

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
stlwooter wrote:ah, yes. the practice. well...

*sigh* I think I can guess...

stlwooter

killingtime wrote:*sigh* I think I can guess...

there is balance in life. I am reaping the rewards of an exuberant past.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hiya KT! You know, it was this time last year that I posted a Christmas pic of Fred (the bestest dog in the whole wide world) and you got very upset that his weewee was showing. I thought of that again when I posted this and dedicated it to you.

Edit: You may want your black box handy.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

killingtime

acemom wrote:Just wait, you will see..... You will have guys all over you.
And correct, no rush.......you have to be in the right mindset to start dating again. It took me quite a while, but it sure is fun now!!

Hey, I told you a 70 year old gave me his number, right?

Yeah, has to be the RIGHT type of person...not looking for just ANYBODY...companionship would be wonderful, but not at the expense of what I want from life...

killingtime

stlwooter wrote:there is balance in life. I am reaping the rewards of an exuberant past.

Hehehe...well...take a bath...that's all I can tell ya!

stlwooter

killingtime wrote:Hey, I told you a 70 year old gave me his number, right?

Yeah, has to be the RIGHT type of person...not looking for just ANYBODY...companionship would be wonderful, but not at the expense of what I want from life...

truly, the work you are doing now, being yourself and knowing yourself, will make you amazingly attractive. The thing is to then wait for a good match and not jump at the first one who says nice things to you.

killingtime

daj59 wrote:Hiya KT! You know, it was this time last year that I posted a Christmas pic of Fred (the bestest dog in the whole wide world) and you got very upset that his weewee was showing. I thought of that again when I posted this and dedicated it to you.

Edit: Oh here, you might want this

Thanks, daj...btw...you have a really interesting real life name. I was going through my address book and ran across it and said...hmmm...I wonder what descent it comes from? No, I won't divulge it here, but it is a great Real Estate name...like BUNNY JOHNSON....

killingtime

stlwooter wrote:truly, the work you are doing now, being yourself and knowing yourself, will make you amazingly attractive. The thing is to then wait for a good match and not jump at the first one who says nice things to you.

Even if he's 22? Heh.

stlwooter

killingtime wrote:Even if he's 22? Heh.

well, ride him hard for a few weeks, and then keep on the search for long-term connection.

killingtime

stlwooter wrote:well, ride him hard for a few weeks, and then keep on the search for long-term connection.

*evil laugh*

If only...

stlwooter

killingtime wrote:*evil laugh*

If only...

that exuberant youth of mine. there were a few early twenties to somewhere in her thirties connections. Made for lots of fun. it is a good connection on some levels if both parties know what they want.

acemom

killingtime wrote:Hey, I told you a 70 year old gave me his number, right?

Heh....truly though, you can just go out and date around without compromising what you want from life. I've been on some pretty bad dates in the last year and some pretty good ones too. I was married for so long that it has taken me quite a while to figure out the kind of man I want now.
I have it narrowed down.

stlwooter

acemom wrote:Heh....truly though, you can just go out and date around without compromising what you want from life. I've been on some pretty bad dates in the last year and some pretty good ones too. I was married for so long that it has taken me quite a while to figure out the kind of man I want now.
I have it narrowed down.

please elaborate??

killingtime

stlwooter wrote:that exuberant youth of mine. there were a few early twenties to somewhere in her thirties connections. Made for lots of fun. it is a good connection on some levels if both parties know what they want.

I can see a fictitious personal ad...

MUST LOVE CATS...errr...MUST TOLERATE CATS...errr...MUST NOT BE ALLERGIC TO CATS. You will get 1 sq ft of the bed...MUST BE AMAZING CONTORTIONIST...

acemom

stlwooter wrote:please elaborate??

What do you want to know? The bad dates, the good dates, or the "narrowed down"?

killingtime

Be back at a later time...thanks for the support & laughs...without them, I would have drown for sure.

stlwooter

acemom wrote:What do you want to know? The bad dates, the good dates, or the "narrowed down"?

narrowed down.

stlwooter

killingtime wrote:Be back at a later time...thanks for the support & laughs...without them, I would have drown for sure.

see ya. We'll work on the wording for your ad.

acemom

stlwooter wrote:narrowed down.

OK.
Must be extremely easy-going, not critical, not driven, must love my dog. Must love sports.
Must love me for who I am and not try to change me.
Must be sweet, loving, and touch my heart.
A nice body doesn't hurt either......

acemom

killingtime wrote:Be back at a later time...thanks for the support & laughs...without them, I would have drown for sure.

Later, KT!

stlwooter

acemom wrote:OK.
Must be extremely easy-going, not critical, not driven, must love my dog. Must love sports.
Must love me for who I am and not try to change me.
Must be sweet, loving, and touch my heart.
A nice body doesn't hurt either......

good list!

I resonate with the do not change me part of it. too many partners have tried to make me into something else. I am pretty stubborn and happy with myself. Of course there is always flexing and bending at the juncture where two minds meet, but no core changes.

acemom

stlwooter wrote:good list!

I resonate with the do not change me part of it. too many partners have tried to make me into something else. I am pretty stubborn and happy with myself. Of course there is always flexing and bending at the juncture where two minds meet, but no core changes.

Agreed.
I always separate things into "A" items and "B" items.
If something is an "A" item to one partner that partner gets his/her way.
Other than that, stuff just does not matter, and few things are worth arguing about.

stlwooter

acemom wrote:Agreed.
I always separate things into "A" items and "B" items.
If something is an "A" item to one partner that partner gets his/her way.
Other than that, stuff just does not matter, and few things are worth arguing about.

sage advice.

gotta go do another round of tea and soup. see y'all later.

acemom

stlwooter wrote:sage advice.

gotta go do another round of tea and soup. see y'all later.

Feel better, stl!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
killingtime wrote:Perhaps if you emailed, IMed or called me, you'd be more in the "know." Heh.

Ummm... sure, Ms. Time... yeah.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
GodfatherND wrote:I found this pdf file that says something called a Robinspring 32 light might help:
The Effects of Fluorescent Light On The Ocular Health Of Persons With Pre-Existing Eye Pathologies

On the National Association for Visually Handicapped web page, they list a phone number for a free 30-day trial of the Robinspring 32: 30-Day Trial

I hope this helps!

Wow fascinating! I'll show Orc, and maybe my boss. Although he just moved me to the south side of the building right before the baby was born so I could get more sunlight.

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

killingtime wrote:Thanks, daj...btw...you have a really interesting real life name. I was going through my address book and ran across it and said...hmmm...I wonder what descent it comes from? No, I won't divulge it here, but it is a great Real Estate name...like BUNNY JOHNSON....

You quoted me too fast. I thought I posted the black box like you put on Fred's private parts. Grabbed the wrong piece of art. Oops.

Edit: Oh, and Scotch-Irish.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Well, half an hour with tech support. What they finally said was the problem and what to do about it worked. But I know that wasn't the problem.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Well, half an hour with tech support. What they finally said was the problem and what to do about it worked. But I know that wasn't the problem.

Lady Poof,
If what they said worked, how do you know it wasn't the problem?

pooflady

no1 wrote:Lady Poof,
If what they said worked, how do you know it wasn't the problem?

They told me that what started it all was I did a "reply all" to an e-mail with 23 addresses, that there shouldn't be more than 20. However, my d-i-l did a reply all to that same e-mail (we have the same server) with no problems. The solution was to unplug my modem for half an hour and to reply to not more than 20. I replied to just one after unplugging the modem. No problem so far.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I hate it when people reply all, I also hate it when people forward me crap.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady

FenStar wrote:I hate it when people reply all, I also hate it when people forward me crap.

It was family stuff, and it was family that was replying.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Morning KT !

FORUM MODERATOR

killingtime

daj59 wrote:Morning KT !

Your gif looks like he's gonna blow!

BBL

ThunderThighs

Staff

killingtime wrote:Your gif looks like he's gonna blow!

BBL

A butt blizzard?

FORUM MODERATOR

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
daj59 wrote:A butt blizzard?

I believe he may have had it aimed at NY. We're getting a veritable 'butt load' of snow right now. (1-3" per hour), and they're calling for a blizzard on Sunday to top it off ...

Have him aim that thing the other way, m'kay?

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
daj59 wrote:A butt blizzard?

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
gwp wrote:I believe he may have had it aimed at NY. We're getting a veritable 'butt load' of snow right now. (1-3" per hour), and they're calling for a blizzard on Sunday to top it off ...

Have him aim that thing the other way, m'kay?

Ohh, I should look at your snowcam!

Still single, can't imagine why.