pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:Fen's a whack-a-doo.

Truly.

It is November 1st and I have received my first Christmas card of the "season." Yes, from Fen.

Thanks.

Oh...and there was extra postage necessary. The postman left me the following note. I will put the change in the mailbox tomorrow.

Too freakin' funny.

LMAO

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Congratulations to Mr. gwp for last post in Misfits X.

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
no1 wrote:Congratulations to Mr. gwp for last post in Misfits X.

Thanks!
//bows

That was unexpected.

Edit: I always dreamed I'd be the last misfit by somebody's accounting.

EditEdit: Oh, KT, as of this afternoon, I'm no longer homeless!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
killingtime wrote:Fen's a whack-a-doo.

Truly.

It is November 1st and I have received my first Christmas card of the "season." Yes, from Fen.

Thanks.

Oh...and there was extra postage necessary. The postman left me the following note. I will put the change in the mailbox tomorrow.

Too freakin' funny.

I didn't know if it would need extra postage... Where do I get 70 cent stamps, or whatever the cost to ship it is? Also, how do I find out how much it costs to ship it?

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar

gwp wrote:Thanks!
//bows

That was unexpected.

Edit: I always dreamed I'd be the last misfit by somebody's accounting.

EditEdit: Oh, KT, as of this afternoon, I'm no longer homeless!

Good, I'll have an address to send your card to! :P

pooflady

FenStar wrote:I didn't know if it would need extra postage... Where do I get 70 cent stamps, or whatever the cost to ship it is? Also, how do I find out how much it costs to ship it?

The post office will weigh it for you. If you have one weighed, and they're all alike, I assume the postage would be the same on all of those.

FenStar

pooflady wrote:The post office will weigh it for you. If you have one weighed, and they're all alike, I assume the postage would be the same on all of those.

I didn't think they where that heavy, let me look it up.

FenStar

FenStar wrote:I didn't think they where that heavy, let me look it up.

According to the price, It should have been 3 oz.

spongebrain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spongebrain
FenStar wrote:According to the price, It should have been 3 oz.

Was it oversized? I believe that that can trigger extra charges as well.

Life goes on...and on...and on...

FenStar

spongebrain wrote:Was it oversized? I believe that that can trigger extra charges as well.

no

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

If I don't have your address or you have moved since last year, please PM me your address to update my address book.

I have:
The Fenster, Zilla (old), stlwooter, czar (), gwp, pooflady, mcguffy, tennbee, tall, acemom, azg, z144 (), lynnzoi, d'name, cruzer (old) & josephus.

No, I will not give them out...especially to fen.

czardastx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages czardastx
killingtime wrote:If I don't have your address or you have moved since last year, please PM me your address to update my address book.

I have:
The Fenster, Zilla (old), stlwooter, czar (), gwp, pooflady, mcguffy, tennbee, tall, acemom, azg, z144 (), lynnzoi, d'name, cruzer (old) & josephus.

Hey there!!! When did you wander back in here? Turn that frowny face upside down for me, I'm still kicking around.

The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

pooflady

killingtime wrote:If I don't have your address or you have moved since last year, please PM me your address to update my address book.

I have:

Ahem! I haven't been given your new address.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I took this picture and thought of KT right away.

I don't think I ever got around to posting it.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

This one is almost the opposite mood!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

FenStar wrote:I didn't think they where that heavy, let me look it up.

Doesn't always go by weight. If the envelope is lumpy they will charge you more.

Yeah KT, how come nobody has your address?????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Doesn't always go by weight. If the envelope is lumpy they will charge you more.

Yeah KT, how come nobody has your address?????

Maybe she's ashamed of us and doesn't want her parents to know about us. You could rent a P.O. box and smuggle our stuff into the basement when no one's looking.

tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
pooflady wrote:Maybe she's ashamed of us and doesn't want her parents to know about us. You could rent a P.O. box and smuggle our stuff into the basement when no one's looking.

L O L... I can see KT doing that!

BTW, nice new home on here, KT!! I recognize the "feet," so great crop work there, lady.

gwp

tennbeekeeper wrote:L O L... I can see KT doing that!

BTW, nice new home on here, KT!! I recognize the "feet," so great crop work there, lady.

I like that picture. I've liked most of the Misfits pics, but this one "feels" nice. It seems peaceful, and serene. A lot of us could use a little peace and serenity right about now. How ironic that Misfits should be such a place.

And the General Note -- very well said KT. I could not agree more. Thank you for continuing to provide such a friendly gazebo for us all to hang around in.

NeoLuddite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NeoLuddite

NeoLuddite

NeoLuddite

NeoLuddite

Careful with those bare feet wading through 'dem briars, missy.

gwp

NeoLuddite wrote:

I like this one. This reminds me a lot of a good friend's summer property in Goveneur NY. Cow pasture country.

gwp

NeoLuddite wrote:Careful with those bare feet wading through 'dem briars, missy.

It's the footpath beyond the briars. Symbolizing that the scratchy parts are now behind. Footpath denotes that others have walked this way before, and yet others following them. Also that there is a presumed destination, of whatever description, ahead.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

gwp wrote:It's the footpath beyond the briars. Symbolizing that the scratchy parts are now behind. Footpath denotes that others have walked this way before, and yet others following them. Also that there is a presumed destination, of whatever description, ahead.

Oh lord, KT would love to go to lunch with you!
Can I sit at the next table and listen?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

gwp

dontwantaname wrote:Oh lord, KT would love to go to lunch with you!
Can I sit at the next table and listen?

Pull up a chair.

I don't do the scribbling on the napkin thing though. That is something you and she have to remember ...

BrotherJ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BrotherJ
spongebrain wrote:He just knows that his "cousin" died. Need to verify what the other youngins have been told and coordinate the lies that well tell them. I want to be truthful, but the rest of my extended family wants to sugar coat it for the kids.

Sponge, I have been there. I don't know how old your kid is but it could cause a lot of guilt and anger if he is not ready to deal with it emotionally. I would go with a simple story and fill in details if he asks as he gets older. It might open up a can of worms that you are not ready to deal with.

<back to lurker mode>

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish...

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl

Nice new place, KT. I like the pics Neo added, too.
(sorry, I thought I had hit this one earlier... too many new threads in one day)

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

I like the new pic also, good use of the pretty feet! A happier image than the last few misfit homes; I hope that means you are having better days lately, kt.

But I have to admit, tho I like the name, when I scan down the list of threads, I keep thinking that it says "beyond the bras". Yikes!

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
JoeDeeDee wrote:keep thinking that it says "beyond the bras". Yikes!

snort!

gwp

darthv8r wrote:snort!

Yikes!

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
darthv8r wrote:snort!

Well that is definitely a different thought. Still it does express a concept of freedom from past oppression and restraint. hmmm.. . but it doesn't leave us much to look forward to in the future.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
KtCallista wrote:Well that is definitely a different thought. Still it does express a concept of freedom from past oppression and restraint. hmmm.. . but it doesn't leave us much to look forward to in the future.

Because it is unknown...

tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
killingtime wrote:Because it is unknown...

... that is why it gives us hopes and worries, thrills and knots.

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
KtCallista wrote:Well that is definitely a different thought. Still it does express a concept of freedom from past oppression and restraint. hmmm.. . but it doesn't leave us much to look forward to in the future.

speak for yourself!

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
killingtime wrote:Because it is unknown...

KT, a long time ago you told me about couponcreep. I use that site all the time. Someone sent me another coupon site that is just as great. I've been using it for weeks and have saved bundles. Thought you might enjoy the link.
http://www.flamingoworld.com/
Love your new Misfits thread. Take care!

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
dontwantaname wrote:I took this picture and thought of KT right away.

looks scarily like a woman I used to date back in and just after college!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:I took this picture and thought of KT right away.

That is one big scary gator out there in the water, with his big ole eyes stickin' out of the water...

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter
Josephus wrote:That is one big scary gator out there in the water, with his big ole eyes stickin' out of the water...

yep, she was kinda like a big ol' gator.