tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
dontwantaname wrote:All my gripes are here in pwa!
KT is coming next week, gotta clean!

But you already cleaned for her to come earlier! So, you should just have to do a back up cleaning, right?

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tennbeekeeper wrote:But you already cleaned for her to come earlier! So, you should just have to do a back up cleaning, right?

That trip was canceled. This is that trip.
One of the guys in the band got sick or something and the tour was postponed.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

tennbeekeeper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tennbeekeeper
dontwantaname wrote:That trip was canceled. This is that trip.
One of the guys in the band got sick or something and the tour was postponed.

I hope it works out this time! Bummer not to get to go. I wonder if you-know-who will be at THIS concert, too?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

tennbeekeeper wrote:I hope it works out this time! Bummer not to get to go. I wonder if you-know-who will be at THIS concert, too?

MSG is HUGE, it would be hard to run into him there.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:MSG is HUGE, it would be hard to run into him there.

Ms. Name,
MSG is huge, but I bet only a couple dozen or so fans will be there.

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
tennbeekeeper wrote:I hope it works out this time! Bummer not to get to go. I wonder if you-know-who will be at THIS concert, too?

dontwantaname wrote:MSG is HUGE, it would be hard to run into him there.

Heh. I told D'Name to bring her son's brass knuckles just in case... ;)

So, I think this is how it is going to go...

I will leave here mid-morning on Thursday, June 19th. I will arrive at her house in NY for 3 pm so I don't get into afternoon traffic.

I'll bring my Caffeine Free Diet Coke & Blueberry Special K bars...plus a small something I picked up for D'Name in TN when I was with TennBee.

We'll go to the concert on Friday at MSG.

I will leave Saturday so I have time to do my wash & get ready for work on Monday.

My sleep study is planned for my birthday (the 26th). I will leave my book club early & take my pillow to the sleep center...hop in bed at 9pm, be connected to all the leads by 10-11pm, be awakened at 5 am and out the door by 5:30 am on the 27th.

My Mom thinks I am masochistic to have it done on my birthday, but oh well...

I heard a funny phrase today..."Don't 'shoulda' on yourself." (Best said out loud.)

killingtime

no1 wrote:Ms. Name,
MSG is huge, but I bet only a couple dozen or so fans will be there.

Pee-shaw.

no1

killingtime wrote:My sleep study is planned for my birthday (the 26th). I will leave my book club early & take my pillow to the sleep center...hop in bed at 9pm, be connected to all the leads by 10-11pm, be awakened at 5 am and out the door by 5:30 am on the 27th.

My Mom thinks I am masochistic to have it done on my birthday, but oh well...

I heard a funny phrase today..."Don't 'shoulda' on yourself." (Best said out loud.)

Ms. Time,

How will you ever stand the goo?

killingtime

no1 wrote:Ms. Time,

How will you ever stand the goo?

I will shower.

A new Cure song/video

Ahhhh- 1:09-1:10

Another new one

0:06-0:09

Yet another new one

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The living room is dust free!
The walls were washed...not that it looks any different.
The sofa bed has been cleaned (how the hell does a closed bed collect all that dust???? I left the plastic on the mattress and it was dirty. I had a mattress cover over the mattress and plastic and it was dirty.
Washed it twice! Put it back and sheets are on! No blankets yet.
I tried it. It is hard, but no bars that I felt.
If it is horrible, the sheets on daughters bed are clean.
For some reason, the walls and ceiling in the kitchen have been washed.
But the counter is totally cluttered.
Half of the polishable furniture on the first floor is polished.

I did blinds and windows, but only half the curtains
I'm trying to get all the cleaning done because I don't like the smell of the cleaning stuff.
Tomorrow is mom day.
Wed is the last day.
Thrusday, she is stuck with what ever dirt is still around!

Hubby is happy, even though I threw away all those plastic cases that CD's come in.
If the CD wasn't in it, it was gone.
We need to spend a day or more on the wall unit.
I can get a 37 inch new TV in it, so it is staying. It is set up for tapes and CD's from the furniture maker. Have to change that.
There is a turntable and most of our records in it too.

the e on my keyboard is wearing out. the a and s too. But the r is fine. RSTLNE..wheel of fortune says they are the most used letters.

Anybody still reading this?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:The living room is dust free!
The walls were washed...not that it looks any different.
The sofa bed has been cleaned (how the hell does a closed bed collect all that dust???? I left the plastic on the mattress and it was dirty. I had a mattress cover over the mattress and plastic and it was dirty.
Washed it twice! Put it back and sheets are on! No blankets yet.
I tried it. It is hard, but no bars that I felt.
If it is horrible, the sheets on daughters bed are clean.
For some reason, the walls and ceiling in the kitchen have been washed.
But the counter is totally cluttered.
Half of the polishable furniture on the first floor is polished.

I did blinds and windows, but only half the curtains
I'm trying to get all the cleaning done because I don't like the smell of the cleaning stuff.
Tomorrow is mom day.
Wed is the last day.
Thrusday, she is stuck with what ever dirt is still around!

Hubby is happy, even though I threw away all those plastic cases that CD's come in.
If the CD wasn't in it, it was gone.
We need to spend a day or more on the wall unit.
I can get a 37 inch new TV in it, so it is staying. It is set up for tapes and CD's from the furniture maker. Have to change that.
There is a turntable and most of our records in it too.

the e on my keyboard is wearing out. the a and s too. But the r is fine. RSTLNE..wheel of fortune says they are the most used letters.

Anybody still reading this?

Just did. The E, D, C on my keyboard is fading, especially the D. And the O, M, N and L are lighter, too.

Really nice here tonight. Turned off the A/C and opened the windows. Delightful breeze.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I just checked on google.
19,500 seats for end stage concerts.
I don't think we will run into him.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

killingtime

I <3

3 more days...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Just did. The E, D, C on my keyboard is fading, especially the D. And the O, M, N and L are lighter, too.

Really nice here tonight. Turned off the A/C and opened the windows. Delightful breeze.

PC keyboards: Get yourself a new one. Just unplug yours first to see if it has a USB (flat) or PS/2 (round) connector.

Mac laptop: The mac laptops I've seen have keyboards that are pretty easy to replace. Check the cost wherever you take it for repair.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

killingtime wrote:I <3

3 more days...

Where's the Fuller Brush Man when you need him?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

daj59 wrote:PC keyboards: Get yourself a new one. Just unplug yours first to see if it has a USB (flat) or PS/2 (round) connector.

Mac laptop: The mac laptops I've seen have keyboards that are pretty easy to replace. Check the cost wherever you take it for repair.

I don't need to see the letters.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
daj59 wrote:PC keyboards: Get yourself a new one. Just unplug yours first to see if it has a USB (flat) or PS/2 (round) connector.

Does it matter? all computers have both now. In any case, just put some clear nail polish over the keys and the letters won't rub off.

Still single, can't imagine why.

no1

FenStar wrote:Does it matter? all computers have both now.

Mr. Star,

My laptop at home does not have any PS/2 connectors.

Sometimes an external keyboard is nice to have, esp. using the 10-key pad and for sitting a little further away from the display.

killingtime

Okay...so several times (not now, tho) I have been unable to post unless I go through wine.woot or shirt.woot, why is that?

What it does is it takes me to page 1 of the thread that I am posting in. Particularly, in misfits.

So, I was awakened by a "beeping" sound this morning at 4 am. I thought it was the smoke alarm requiring new batteries so I took it down...but that wasn't the issue. We had severe thunder & lightning earlier & where the FIOS box is near the fuse box...we have a power strip. Well, the electricity must have been affected and tripped the strip. Then, we must have been on battery back up for more than 4 hours and it was telling us back up time was running out. So, I was on the phone with Verizon at 4:30 am begging them to tell me how to silence the alarm.

I got back to bed around 5 and had to wake up at 5:30 am. Needless to say, I am cranky & ready for bed. D'Name, I will wake up and pack in the morning. Is there anything I should bring other than the other stuff we mentioned earlier? I am hoping to arrive at 3 pm...

I will charge up my cell phone tonight...find my camera...perhaps bring the laptop...

Oh...and speaking of cranky, I hate the term "Graphic Designs" in the tshirt write up.

killingtime

I <3

2 more days...

no1

killingtime wrote:Oh...and speaking of cranky, I hate the term "Graphic Designs" in the tshirt write up.

Ms. Time,

I presume you have a better way to phrase the writeup?

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
killingtime wrote:...D'Name, I will wake up and pack in the morning. Is there anything I should bring other than the other stuff we mentioned earlier? ...

That list:
Bleach, Gallon
DVDs of "The Bachelor, seasons 1-5"
Latex Gloves
Minivac
MiniRoomba (yes, the RoombaRat- take it with you to hotels, put it in your yacht, etc).

killingtime

no1 wrote:Ms. Time,

I presume you have a better way to phrase the writeup?

At times - yes, I do.

At least I read them...

killingtime

Josephus wrote:That list:
Bleach, Gallon
DVDs of "The Bachelor, seasons 1-5"
Latex Gloves
Minivac
MiniRoomba (yes, the RoombaRat- take it with you to hotels, put it in your yacht, etc).

Let's cut to the chase...

1 Plastic Bubble

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
killingtime wrote:Let's cut to the chase...

1 Plastic Bubble

2. Isoflurane (for the rats)

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Living room. Sofa bed. 1st floor bathroom. Very clean
Kitchen, breakfast room (where the kitchen table live). Cleaner than they have been in a long time.
Dining room. Clean, but still has some clutter.
Den. Didn't touch it. If KT wants to use that computer, she will have to deal with the dust and clutter.

Upstairs...normal. She might not survive seeing how I really live!

Basement...I don't know what the hell is going on down there. It use to be cleaner than you would think, since it is all boys using it. So far this year nobody has done anything but move back in.
In other words... a mess

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp

killingtime

See you on the flip side D'Name.

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee
killingtime wrote:See you on the flip side D'Name.

Have a good trip, kt! Have fun you two!

killingtime

JoeDeeDee wrote:Have a good trip, kt! Have fun you two!

I have arrived! And it's clean!!!

no1

killingtime wrote:I have arrived! And it's clean!!!

Is it safe?

JoeDeeDee

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JoeDeeDee

I'm still humming the Odd Couple theme song....can't wait to hear how the visit goes!

pooflady

Happy days! Enjoy yourself.

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom

YAY!!
I hope you have tons of fun!
Remember......you have a room here in the sticks of NW Ohio any time you want.
I will even clean for you, although the dog hair is a constant no matter how much I brush them...

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp

Happy Summer Solstice, Misfits!

killingtime

Guess no one wants the 3 pack of orbs.

killingtime

Shhhh...D'Name is sleeping...I think it is that late night Modding job she has...

I took out the 2 rats (separately) this morning and made sure that they were coddled. I walked past their cage and they followed me literally as I passed by as to say, "Pssst...hey you, get me outta here! I want to find the kitchen of a Chinese food restaurant. This place is too clean!"

killingtime

The boys (and girls) in her basement is a real thing. The doorbell kept ringing...even past 10, 11 pm. D'Name literally has a posse...and they tell her everything that is going on in their lives...strangest dynamic I have ever seen.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
killingtime wrote:The boys (and girls) in her basement is a real thing. The doorbell kept ringing...even past 10, 11 pm. D'Name literally has a posse...and they tell her everything that is going on in their lives...strangest dynamic I have ever seen.

too much partying for you as you try to sleep?

killingtime

I <3

Tonight at 8 pm!