pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov

Last Post

KtCallista: congrats on the LP


photo credit:

selli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages selli
pblgov wrote:Last Post


first last post?

edit: Yes! Wow, you were quick to create a new one. Thanks.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pblgov wrote:Last Post

Hi pbl!!!!

last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:first last post?

edit: Yes! Wow, you were quick to create a new one. Thanks.

How did you beat me over here?

last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

selli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages selli
KtCallista wrote:How did you beat me over here?

last post

You will still doing the happy dance from your other lp.

pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
KtCallista wrote:How did you beat me over here?

last post

I thought you stopped for coffee.... oh well

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pblgov wrote:I thought you stopped for coffee.... oh well

Last Post

gave up coffee. Maybe it is just because I still had a sleeping baby on my arm and it takes a while to type that way.

last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
KtCallista wrote:gave up coffee. Maybe it is just because I still had a sleeping baby on my arm and it takes a while to type that way.

last post

next time go for the lp and edit it afterwards

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pblgov wrote:next time go for the lp and edit it afterwards

Last Post

I guess so. If I am going to keep getting them, I'd better!

last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
KtCallista wrote:I guess so. If I am going to keep getting them, I'd better!

last post

you'll never forget your first.... lol

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pblgov wrote:you'll never forget your first.... lol

Last Post

nope, its been a good woot week for me, I got Dodgeball too.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
KtCallista wrote:nope, its been a good woot week for me, I got Dodgeball too.

ooo congrats
I came second there twice

Last Post

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pblgov wrote:ooo congrats
I came second there twice

Last Post

You're always welcome back!

My previous highest placement had been third.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

*sigh*
another last post loss.

sorry about not reporting it earlier,Boss walked in right when i was about to hit the report button. Good thing tall was on the ball.
Congrats KtC on the LP, with a baby in hand to boot!

Hey pbl, nice digs!
here is mine

now let me see yours

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining


Interesting name
Last Post

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
Raining wrote:Interesting name
Last Post

I'm still waiting on him to keep his side of the bargain....

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining
darthv8r wrote:I'm still waiting on him to keep his side of the bargain....


Show and Tell
Last Post

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned
darthv8r wrote:*sigh*
another last post loss.

sorry about not reporting it earlier,Boss walked in right when i was about to hit the report button. Good thing tall was on the ball.
Congrats KtC on the LP, with a baby in hand to boot!

Hey pbl, nice digs!
here is mine

now let me see yours



Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

I know everyone knows what the picture is that Darth posted. I don't, someone tell me.
Last Post

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Awwww man. 99 more pages!!!!!



Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Raining wrote:I know everyone knows what the picture is that Darth posted. I don't someone tell me.
Last Post

He is showing us his lightsaber (its not currently on).

Here's mine:


last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
pennylaned wrote:

um, kind of young, don't you think?

no kitty pron!!!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
darthv8r wrote:um, kind of young, don't you think?

no kitty pron!!!

must . . . . .resist . . . . . . . . . . .urge to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .comment. . . . . . .









last post

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

terrimeyers


quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrimeyers

Yes, I am a natural redhead


Thanks SS for my new togs!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

How the heck can you start a last post thread if you aren't here????


last post

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:How the heck can you start a last post thread if you aren't here????


last post

maybe pbl has magic woot powers?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
terrimeyers wrote:Yes, I am a natural redhead



*chortle*

Okay first You want me to google your puupies then see that you are a redhead

*blushes*
this is getting dirty


KtCallista wrote:must . . . . .resist . . . . . . . . . . .urge to . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .comment. . . . . . .
last post

What did I say?

Orcrist42


quality posts: 8 Private Messages Orcrist42

Last Post

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned

Last Post

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

last post

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned
darthv8r wrote:last post

hi v8r how has your morning been?
Last Post

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
pennylaned wrote:hi v8r how has your morning been?
Last Post

Good, et toi?

LP

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned
darthv8r wrote:Good, et toi?

LP



Very good thank you. Try to stay out of trouble today. I will too.

LP

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

last post

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned
darthv8r wrote:last post

LP

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned

last post

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r

LP

pennylaned


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pennylaned

darthv8r


quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
Back To Top