kenney9226

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
KtCallista wrote:Okay I totally didn't back read, what did I miss?

The overarching theme of the day is that DarthV8r is a great guy and deserves more votes than anyone else, because he made cool "secret society" scrapbooks for me and SkekTek.

Allawayr is a prolific poster with a winning personality who may or may not be going to the same college that my cousin Dave graduated from a few years ago.

SkekTek and I aren't political extremists, it turns out, but might end up voting for different vanilla-leaning candidates (I am guessing at that last part).

We all love being Americans, where at least we know we're free.

We all like SkekTek's pocket fish entry.

allawayr likes "ICANHAZ" cats, and SkekTek likes fish.

It's practically a love fest in this thread of friendly people. Truly a model of how all forum boards ought to behave themselves.

And we're all being nice and not last posting in the Admiral's last post thread so we can close it out during business hours tomorrow. (except allawayr broke the truce to respond to you over there recently).

last post.

allawayr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allawayr

Very good summary.

And the Dickinson I go to is in Carlisle, PA...does that help?

-LAst POst

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:Very good summary.

And the Dickinson I go to is in Carlisle, PA...does that help?

-LAst POst

YES!!! Where the Redskins have summer camp!

That's it!

It's "DAVIDSON" College in North Carolina...

DICKINSON is where Dave went.

cool beans.

last post.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
kenney9226 wrote:

The overarching theme of the day is that DarthV8r is a great guy and deserves more votes than anyone else, because he made cool "secret society" scrapbooks for me and SkekTek.

Allawayr is a prolific poster with a winning personality who may or may not be going to the same college that my cousin Dave graduated from a few years ago.

SkekTek and I aren't political extremists, it turns out, but might end up voting for different vanilla-leaning candidates (I am guessing at that last part).

We all love being Americans, where at least we know we're free.

We all like SkekTek's pocket fish entry.

allawayr likes "ICANHAZ" cats, and SkekTek likes fish.

It's practically a love fest in this thread of friendly people. Truly a model of how all forum boards ought to behave themselves.

And we're all being nice and not last posting in the Admiral's last post thread so we can close it out during business hours tomorrow. (except allawayr broke the truce to respond to you over there recently).

last post.

Wow great RECAP! V8R is under appreciated, one of the sweetest souls! I think I will have to sport the sig he made for me soon. I will stay off the wookie thread I suppose. Don't know if I will have much time today or tomorrow. I still have a sick kid, although she isn't burning up right now (she was last night) not sure I feel good about sending her to school tomorrow though.

It is so nice when everyone is friendly. Makes me want to hang here all day!

love the top pic!
lp

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

kenney9226

KtCallista wrote:Wow great RECAP! V8R is under appreciated, one of the sweetest souls! I think I will have to sport the sig he made for me soon. I will stay off the wookie thread I suppose. Don't know if I will have much time today or tomorrow. I still have a sick kid, although she isn't burning up right now (she was last night) not sure I feel good about sending her to school tomorrow though.

It is so nice when everyone is friendly. Makes me want to hang here all day!

love the top pic!
lp

The top pic seems to fit the theme of the day. Hope your daughter pulls through. How old is she? I have a nine-year old and a pair of seven-year olds, all girls.

We have had a productive day of last posting over here in this thread, and now I must go home, and then I have a meeting at my church this evening (free dinner!) before collapsing in the old bed so it can all be done again tomorrow.

last post until then,

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:The top pic seems to fit the theme of the day. Hope your daughter pulls through. How old is she? I have a nine-year old and a pair of seven-year olds, all girls.

We have had a productive day of last posting over here in this thread, and now I must go home, and then I have a meeting at my church this evening (free dinner!) before collapsing in the old bed so it can all be done again tomorrow.

last post until then,

Travel safe! I'm heading out until tonight. Have a great afternoon everyone.

-Last post

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

And kenney, I am not sure if we're really going to differ in our political candidate voting, since this is the first year that (to me) there are three viable candidates, and I can live with all of them (unless something odd happens and Huckabee makes an amazing comeback). I actually like McCain, Obama, and Clinton, so it's a win^3 year...

eLL Pee.

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:And kenney, I am not sure if we're really going to differ in our political candidate voting, since this is the first year that (to me) there are three viable candidates, and I can live with all of them (unless something odd happens and Huckabee makes an amazing comeback). I actually like McCain, Obama, and Clinton, so it's a win^3 year...

eLL Pee.

Check this out-- FOr the first time in many months, the following was spotted on my windshield this afternoon:

I thought it'd be fitting for some of you to get a kick out of.

Deep apologies for the rest of you fine folks who don't really deserve to look at this sort of carp.

last post!!

KtCallista

kenney9226 wrote:The top pic seems to fit the theme of the day. Hope your daughter pulls through. How old is she? I have a nine-year old and a pair of seven-year olds, all girls.

My oldest (version1) is 3 (she's the sick one) and my youngest (version2) is 9 months. Both are girls.

Last Post

SkekTek

kenney9226 wrote:Check this out-- FOr the first time in many months, the following was spotted on my windshield this afternoon:

I thought it'd be fitting for some of you to get a kick out of.

Deep apologies for the rest of you fine folks who don't really deserve to look at this sort of carp.

last post!!

Ok, nobody ask me to tell you what bird did that. I study birds, not their wastes...

Last Post

allawayr

Last Post

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Last Post

Last Last Post.

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Last Last Post.

Last Last Last Post.

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Ok, nobody ask me to tell you what bird did that. I study birds, not their wastes...

Last Post

Sorry, I got a C in ornithology. Loved the class, but I lost my eyesight and that made lab really really hard. Had a really understanding teacher, but still she could only do so much.

SkekTek

KtCallista wrote:Sorry, I got a C in ornithology. Loved the class, but I lost my eyesight and that made lab really really hard. Had a really understanding teacher, but still she could only do so much.

Tsk tsk. Yeah, if you can't see well, that makes Ornith hard. Of course, I never see them either. That's the beauty of bioacoustics... you don't always SEE the bird, but you usually can HEAR him if he's near...

Las tPost.

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Tsk tsk. Yeah, if you can't see well, that makes Ornith hard. Of course, I never see them either. That's the beauty of bioacoustics... you don't always SEE the bird, but you usually can HEAR him if he's near...

Las tPost.

*Bio/Chem major looks around, scurries out of room*

I actually do find that kind of stuff interesting - but haven't had the opportunity to take a course focusing on that kinda stuff (macrobiology, I suppose). All my coursework has been about really tiny things. ;)

LP

KtCallista

SkekTek wrote:Tsk tsk. Yeah, if you can't see well, that makes Ornith hard. Of course, I never see them either. That's the beauty of bioacoustics... you don't always SEE the bird, but you usually can HEAR him if he's near...

Las tPost.

This is true, but it is an nightmare in lab, especially when you get to song birds and you are looking for slight color variations. Actually I was having bad ocular migraines at the time, partially from badly adjusted computer monitors and partially from having my glasses prescription messed up (they put a prism where one isn't needed.) Any stressed eyes would essentially shutdown periodically at random times and I had headaches constantly. I think I took a lot of imitrex that year too. Fortunately, it wasn't first time I had lost my eyesight (got an infection in high school) so I knew how to get around alright.

kenney9226

Las tPost.

last psot,

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:YES!!! Where the Redskins have summer camp!

That's it!

It's "DAVIDSON" College in North Carolina...

DICKINSON is where Dave went.

cool beans.

last post.

Just saw this - neat! Yep - it is where they have it, although I have yet to figure out actually where it is.

Small world though, eh?
LP

KtCallista

allawayr wrote:Just saw this - neat! Yep - it is where they have it, although I have yet to figure out actually where it is.

Small world though, eh?
LP

Small world was when I got my first B O C. My husband's coworker who lives right around the corner got one too. . . didn't even know he wooted, found him in the B O C forum.

Okay I really couldn't think of anything to type and didn't feel like a plain ol' Last Post.

allawayr

KtCallista wrote:Small world was when I got my first B O C. My husband's coworker who lives right around the corner got one too. . . didn't even know he wooted, found him in the B O C forum.

Okay I really couldn't think of anything to type and didn't feel like a plain ol' Last Post.

Well it's all interesting Stories are always fun ;)

LP!

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked

LP

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

KtCallista

allawayr wrote:Well it's all interesting Stories are always fun ;)

LP!

exactly!

Hi UNC!

LP

KtCallista

Dinnertime, see ya all later! IF you are still around.

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
KtCallista wrote:Dinnertime, see ya all later! IF you are still around.

Dinnertime???!!!
It's bedtime here
LP

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

allawayr

KtCallista wrote:exactly!

Hi UNC!

LP

LP

KtCallista

Uncorked wrote:Dinnertime???!!!
It's bedtime here
LP

Opposite coasts

LP

allawayr

KtCallista wrote:Opposite coasts

LP

East coast pride!

-LP

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:East coast pride!

-LP

Yawn... yep. LP

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Yawn... yep. LP

Ha ha - getting tired pride LP

allawayr

allawayr wrote:Ha ha - getting tired pride LP

In fact, goodnight last post! have a good night all (or what's left of it)

even though there might be a woot-off in 45....

Oh well, I shouldn't be spending money anyway ;)

Goodnight!

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:In fact, goodnight last post! have a good night all (or what's left of it)

even though there might be a woot-off in 45....

Oh well, I shouldn't be spending money anyway ;)

Goodnight!

'Night. LP

kenney9226

SkekTek wrote:'Night. LP

g'morning LP

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:g'morning LP

mornin kenney! LP

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:mornin kenney! LP

yes, it is. last post.

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:yes, it is. last post.

yes it is?? LP

kenney9226

allawayr wrote:yes it is?? LP

yes. this one is, too!

last psot

allawayr

kenney9226 wrote:yes. this one is, too!

last psot

Lasten posten mosten toasten

SkekTek

allawayr wrote:Lasten posten mosten toasten

Toasty Toes Last Posty Post.

allawayr

SkekTek wrote:Toasty Toes Last Posty Post.

Posty tots slappy posy pops!