netzoo wrote:stupid question on the surface but you never know with r3furbz:
Does this ship "Zune only" or with the usb connector cable for syncing. The specs only mention "USB 2.0 interface."
I picked one up to replace my ailing Creative Zen, just wondering if i need to buy the cable too. thanks.
These refurbs All Come Packaged Just As a New ZUNE 30 would, with all new headphoones, USB cable, packaging etc.
- PodCasts, both Audio and Video, Will be Supported... Fully!
- The box (typically) has one REURBUSHIED sticker on the lower front of the box, and an easily removed REFURBISHED sticker on the back of the player.
- These ZUNE players are fully compatible with the firmware/software upgrades that Microsoft will be releasing 13 Nov 07.
- The aforementioned upgrades are Free Of Charge... Just Sync your player... You're Upgraded!
- The Zune 30 (the one WOOT is selling here) is made of a highly durable/scratch/smudge resistant material, unlike those players from Cupertino that scratch if you look at them the wrong way.
- Zune Players ARE NOT RockBox compatible, and only fully compatible with computers running MS Windows (Xp/Vista)
- ZUNE players are NOT compatible witn iTUNEs or music purchased on iTunes that are DRM protected, though you can burn those songs to a CD and re-rip them to MP3 or WMA, and they will work.