ricksmith1957

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ricksmith1957

I just want a 61" LCD. Don't need no steenking gaming headset!

pen25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pen25
cmdrredhawk wrote:

shes missing her head. wheres her head?

whodeewhat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whodeewhat
kniestel1 wrote:It's not how you play the game - it's whether you win or lose

Team W L OT Pts GF GA Home Road L 10 Strk
Philadelphia 11 6 0 22 52 40 6-0-0 5-6-0 5-5-0 W2
N.Y. Rangers 10 7 1 21 38 32 8-2-0 2-5-1 8-2-0 W3
N.Y. Islanders 9 5 0 18 40 41 7-2-0 2-3-0 6-4-0 L1
New Jersey 7 9 2 16 42 53 3-3-0 4-6-2 4-5-1 L1
Pittsburgh 7 10 1 15 50 56 3-5-1 4-5-0 2-7-1 L4 Waa waa

Gary Roberts does not believe in your theories.
...as well, he does not approve.

Woot! - read and you will understand!!!

RoadkillRomeo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RoadkillRomeo
RoadkillRomeo wrote:You're right... we should only post things that make sense and have validity here. We should (and I'm sure are or will be) ashamed of ourselves for being so frivolous... Thanks for being the voice of reason. *sigh* How'd you get in here anyway?

Aargh! I replied to a reply rather than initial indigenous pigeon... what a waste of good sarcasm.

Sean Peers

fenderG

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fenderG
shockz wrote:am i on probation?

do you want to be. I'll report it if you want?

iamjs

quality posts: 5 Private Messages iamjs
kniestel1 wrote:It's not how you play the game - it's whether you win or lose

Team W L OT Pts GF GA Home Road L 10 Strk
Philadelphia 11 6 0 22 52 40 6-0-0 5-6-0 5-5-0 W2
N.Y. Rangers 10 7 1 21 38 32 8-2-0 2-5-1 8-2-0 W3
N.Y. Islanders 9 5 0 18 40 41 7-2-0 2-3-0 6-4-0 L1
New Jersey 7 9 2 16 42 53 3-3-0 4-6-2 4-5-1 L1
Pittsburgh 7 10 1 15 50 56 3-5-1 4-5-0 2-7-1 L4 Waa waa

I can't argue with stats. As Therrien once said, our defense is "soff". Hopefully bringing up Letang from WB/S will change that, although he's more of an offensive-minded d-man.

Regardless, it's only a fifth of the way through the season. The Pens were only 2 pts worse than they were last year at this point.

Avery is still a doosche for taunting Jason Blake about his cancer before that game vs Toronto.

Random crap: x6 (RIP)

onehatman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onehatman

Just an fyi, the mic boom on these is quite short, it barely reaches in front of my mouth. Big headed people beware.

MastaSquidge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MastaSquidge
gosh7001 wrote:Hey You - Waste of Space - yeah you. STFU and buy something. Quit hanging around for the carrots when you have not planted any seeds by buying something. They should really limit who buys the crappy bags to people who have ACTUALLY BOUGHT SOMETHING. Who knows? Maybe the cost savings in bandwidth from all of the NON BUYERS will actaully help with woot's server difficulties. It might also encourage NON BUYERS to Buy this NOW!

AGAIN - THANKS FOR PLAYING - YOU LOSE!

Hey, you, smurf off.
I dont give a frozen banana stick about the carrots or bags of crap.

Im interested in something worth buying. I would have bought a Zune (as a gift, I got mine for free) the other day but I forgot to cash my check so I had about 30 bucks in the bank. Get off my case and stop assuming things about people you dont even know.

Never assume, it makes an ASS of U and ME

jeremyp123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeremyp123
rainaer wrote:Thanks... this is the info I'm talking about.

Congrats on your orange!

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
nikkipoooo wrote:I'm all for them, as long as it's not the Hoff with the wrinkly dogs. That's too much.

the dogs are cute, though

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

cmdrredhawk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmdrredhawk

BonesJones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BonesJones

Will this live to see its half-WOOT-life?

shockz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shockz
arothman wrote:"Professional Gaming Headset" somehow implies that there are people who play video games for a living...

there are, and i am one of them
i test games for a living, and its not as glamorous as you think. although it is more fun than most peoples pathetic jobs being stuck in cubicles all day

triguy13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages triguy13
oldcqr wrote:"The mere fact that you call it pop-pop tells me you are not ready!"

2 points for the arrested development reference

bryant10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bryant10
pen25 wrote:shes missing her head. wheres her head?

where is the rest of that set???

iamjs

quality posts: 5 Private Messages iamjs

Random crap: x6 (RIP)

MastaSquidge

arothman wrote:"Professional Gaming Headset" somehow implies that there are people who play video games for a living...

There are, they are called testers.

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

Um... there are... the people who test the games before they go to market to make sure there's no bugs

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

yys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yys

Ironically there are. The PGL pays for the pwnage...so to speak. It's like people that get paid to play Magic the Gathering, how the hell does it happen?

shockz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shockz
fenderG wrote:do you want to be. I'll report it if you want?

report what noob face? i done nothing wrong, long cat says so and u have no proof :P go ahead and try

zadriel

quality posts: 8 Private Messages zadriel

Hey guys, just got my xact radio watches from WOOT and one of them wouldn't even turn on. After checking it out... it has a bad battery. Anyone else get screwed like this? If so what did you do?

lavinastald

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lavinastald

Someone asked about the million memebers thing

I just checked about 2 minutes ago and it was at 994976 but Im sure a few people have signed up snice then

Last 3:
-2/15/2008 Gemini 300 Watt Twin Outlet Power Inverter (Woot!)
Burgandy Olfactory Center: 4.1.07 $1,000,001 Bag O' Crap | 12.25.07 Xmas Bags of Coal!

kippyj

quality posts: 12 Private Messages kippyj
fenderG wrote:you just had to huh?

Someone had to be the voice of reason. A noob was trying to tame the animals. It cannot be allowed!

"I love your red hair. It's not very common and YOU are FAR from common." Tom Harris

twllin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages twllin

<<<<< YAWNS

ev3rdying

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ev3rdying
shockz wrote:am i on probation?

If you can post, you're not on probation. Requiem was put on probation. I'm not sure why. There hasn't been any pics yet that aren't above PG-13. At least not in my opinion!

vttym

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vttym
gosh7001 wrote:don't you mean two for the team

Wait.. but how many legs do the have on the bus? Isn't is like 10920 for the team?

roguenine1987

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roguenine1987

people do, its called the WCGA

lexbaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lexbaby
pen25 wrote:shes missing her head. wheres her head?

Comes with the headset. Buy 3!

prot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages prot

Nevermind, was better without the head.

Dagith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dagith
Icepuck72 wrote:I woke up next to your mom.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahaha....ha

mtn3pitt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtn3pitt
iamjs wrote:

LET'S GO PENS!

I'm going to be in town this weekend for the game on Saturday. Coming in early for Light Up Night.

God, I miss Pittsburgh.

- mtn3pitt -

MoparRebellion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MoparRebellion

Newly found WOOT HATER!

zadriel

quality posts: 8 Private Messages zadriel

Hey guys, just got my xact radio watches from WOOT and one of them wouldn't even turn on. After checking it out... it has a bad battery. Anyone else get screwed like this? If so what did you do?

ev3rdying

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ev3rdying

jeremyp123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeremyp123
MastaSquidge wrote:Hey, you, smurf off.
I dont give a frozen banana stick about the carrots or bags of crap.

Im interested in something worth buying. I would have bought a Zune (as a gift, I got mine for free) the other day but I forgot to cash my check so I had about 30 bucks in the bank. Get off my case and stop assuming things about people you dont even know.

Never assume, it makes an ASS of U and ME

Yes, but you started out by being an ass... And for no reason... So when someone see 56 posts, no purchases and a guy being an ass, I wonder what they assume...

ses0007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ses0007

how many of these dumb things can they possibly have?

smodo

solartaco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages solartaco
zadriel wrote:Hey guys, just got my xact radio watches from WOOT and one of them wouldn't even turn on. After checking it out... it has a bad battery. Anyone else get screwed like this? If so what did you do?

Replaced battery?

sconesspe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sconesspe
zadriel wrote:Hey guys, just got my xact radio watches from WOOT and one of them wouldn't even turn on. After checking it out... it has a bad battery. Anyone else get screwed like this? If so what did you do?

tossed it and saved my tears. they cure cancer after all.

gosh7001

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gosh7001

the sound does not work on one of mine too. I would also like to know.

MastaSquidge

Your not really screwed, just change the battery.