jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Lynnzoi wrote:hey - if I'm still walkin and able to hold 2 wild setters by their collars I'll be happy!

that would be good!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

Lynnzoi wrote:well, when I first hit I didn't think I could move my right arm....I think that'll be the worst

yikes!

Skye — 1997-2007

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:well, when I first hit I didn't think I could move my right arm....I think that'll be the worst

Ok, count is now

Thumb
Face
Butt/Arm/Back

I think you'll stub your toe next.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jqubed

daj59 wrote:Ok, count is now

Thumb
Face
Butt/Arm/Back

i call elbow!

Skye — 1997-2007

Lynnzoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
daj59 wrote:Ok, count is now

Thumb
Face
Butt/Arm/Back

jqubed wrote:i call elbow!

hey now!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:hey now!

Just calling it as I see it.

How many dogs do you have tonight.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Should someone be calling you every hour tonight and ask how many fingers they're holding up?

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Just calling it as I see it.

How many dogs do you have tonight.

just the three....since Mo got cranky with her I decided I couldn't have her here, esp for three days in a row (would have her til Mon if I brought her home tonight) But the boss's hubby is gonna be working at the clinic all weekend so he will have her out with him.

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:Should someone be calling you every hour tonight and ask how many fingers they're holding up?

sure...will hafta use my telepathic skills fer that, seein as how its over the phone and all

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:sure...will hafta use my telepathic skills fer that, seein as how its over the phone and all

Ok, let's practice.

How many fingers am I holding up?

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Ok, let's practice.

How many fingers am I holding up?

Lynnzoi

woohoo - our forecast for tomorrow......

combination of a couple of inches of snow followed by up to 3/4" of ice and winds gusting over 30 mph at times

ya know what that means.....I'll be haulin the generator out

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:11

Hmmmm. Try a smack upside your head. Used to work on an old TV I had.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:woohoo - our forecast for tomorrow......

combination of a couple of inches of snow followed by up to 3/4" of ice and winds gusting over 30 mph at times

ya know what that means.....I'll be haulin the generator out

Why do people keep living so far north? Then again, we don't want you all down here.

Snow, then ice. What a treat. Like a snow cone with a crunchy topping!

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Hmmmm. Try a smack upside your head. Used to work on an old TV I had.

ouch!

nope

still see 11

ThunderThighs

Staff

I think it's time to play dress-up with kitty again. Something with hearts, perhaps?

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Why do people keep living so far north? Then again, we don't want you all down here.

Snow, then ice. What a treat. Like a snow cone with a crunchy topping!

yes indeedy

its better that we will have snow first....at least have somethin under the ice to dig into when walking/driving.

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:I think it's time to play dress-up with kitty again. Something with hearts, perhaps?

hmmm...don't got nuthin like that.....mebbe hafta make somethin

how about makin him into a Cupid??

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:yes indeedy

its better that we will have snow first....at least have somethin under the ice to dig into when walking/driving.

Yeah, that's better than ice with snow on top of it. Then you can't see the slippery stuff and the snow just slides around on it.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:hmmm...don't got nuthin like that.....mebbe hafta make somethin

And further ahead, a leprechaun.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:yes indeedy

Ugh. I don't do cold well. Although, when living in WA, I could put chains on my car by myself. Pretty quickly too.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:hmmm...don't got nuthin like that.....mebbe hafta make somethin

How's s/he going to hold the little bow & arrow without opposable thumbs? Eh, there's always duct tape I guess.

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:And further ahead, a leprechaun.

yeah!

hmmm...time to raid the craft boxes!

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:How's s/he going to hold the little bow & arrow without opposable thumbs? Eh, there's always duct tape I guess.

nah......

...............surgical staplers!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:nah......

...............surgical staplers!

Oooooh, you have fun play toys!

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Oooooh, you have fun play toys!

indeed we do

and great sources of amusement......one day one of the docs was tryin to staple a laceration on a golden retrievers tail......I was just watching while another tech was holding the dog...he ended up stapling himself to the dog...the tech and I were laughing so hard neither of us could go get the staple remover......we told him before he started that he was crazy fer doin it on a tail on an awake dog, so when, after he clicked the stapler and flinched and got a silly look on his face we couldn't help but laugh. I eventually got myself composed enuf to go get the staple puller and free him from the dog.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:indeed we do

and great sources of amusement......one day one of the docs was tryin to staple a laceration on a golden retrievers tail......I was just watching while another tech was holding the dog...he ended up stapling himself to the dog...the tech and I were laughing so hard neither of us could go get the staple remover......we told him before he started that he was crazy fer doin it on a tail on an awake dog, so when, after he clicked the stapler and flinched and got a silly look on his face we couldn't help but laugh. I eventually got myself composed enuf to go get the staple puller and free him from the dog.

L O L And what was the poor pup doing during this?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Just thought, you could do a MardiGras pic! Just saw one of a cat in a jester collar. Should be pretty easy with some colored felt & a hot glue gun...for the felt, not the cat.

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:L O L And what was the poor pup doing during this?

standing as if nothin was happening....

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Just thought, you could do a MardiGras pic! Just saw one of a cat in a jester collar. Should be pretty easy with some colored felt & a hot glue gun...for the felt, not the cat.

hmmmm.......

.................and the plotting of Eddies torture continues......................

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:standing as if nothin was happening....

They do tolerate us remarkable well.

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:hmmmm.......

.................and the plotting of Eddies torture continues......................

He gets an extra catnip treat.

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:They do tolerate us remarkable well.

they do indeed

well, most of them do anyway!

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:He gets an extra catnip treat.

he'll probably just lay on the table like he did for the xmas pictures.....he is such a kewel kitty =^..^=

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:they do indeed

well, most of them do anyway!

Except for the ones that bite your thumb and face? How are they anyway? Black eye?

FORUM MODERATOR

ThunderThighs

Staff

Lynnzoi wrote:he'll probably just lay on the table like he did for the xmas pictures.....he is such a kewel kitty =^..^=

I've only ever had 2 cats -- not much of a cat person. I will say the one was a very cool cat. She had the dogs wrapped around her little paws. But dressing her up? No. She was Little Miss Gotta Go. Try do anything with her, and gotta go, laterz!

FORUM MODERATOR

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:Except for the ones that bite your thumb and face? How are they anyway? Black eye?

no black eye....used arnica cream and calendula cream on them and there was minimal bruising...most of the wounds are healed over nicely.

Lynnzoi

daj59 wrote:I've only ever had 2 cats -- not much of a cat person. I will say the one was a very cool cat. She had the dogs wrapped around her little paws. But dressing her up? No. She was Little Miss Gotta Go. Try do anything with her, and gotta go, laterz!

considering the Eddie was a feral kitty for several years he is truly an amazing soul.

pooflady

Lynnzoi wrote:considering the Eddie was a feral kitty for several years he is truly an amazing soul.

A born again kitty.

Lynnzoi

pooflady wrote:A born again kitty.

he is that