Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:It's a-rollickin' and I'm a-rollillin'!



say that three times fast

edit - top tongue-twister

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:say that three times fast

edit - top tongue-twister



Heh . . . I could barely type it . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Heh . . . I could barely type it . . .



all thumbs?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:all thumbs?



My eyes couldn't distinguish between the l's and the i's . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:My eyes couldn't distinguish between the l's and the i's . . .



crossed yer eyes and sipped yer tea didja?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:crossed yer eyes and sipped yer tea didja?



dammm progressive bifocals . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:dammm progressive bifocals . . .



as opposed to regressive bifocals?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:as opposed to regressive bifocals?



Yeah . . . that, too . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well, I gotta head to bed . . . mornin' is gonna be here way too soon as it is . . .


G'night, Lynn!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Well, I gotta head to bed . . . mornin' is gonna be here way too soon as it is . . .


G'night, Lynn!



I hear ya - headin in early again tomorrow cuz the weather is supposed to suck bymid-afternoon so I'm off to bed directly

gnite AZ!

Uncorked


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
Lynnzoi wrote:I hear ya - headin in early again tomorrow cuz the weather is supposed to suck bymid-afternoon so I'm off to bed directly

gnite AZ!


Goodnight ya guys...

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', gang

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Mornin', gang



mornin AZ

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:mornin AZ



Hiya, Lynn!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi

gittin yer reports all ready fer the BB?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:gittin yer reports all ready fer the BB?



Yeah . . . got real busy for a bit . . . just shipped the report via email . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
AZGman wrote:Yeah . . . got real busy for a bit . . . just shipped the report via email . . .



yay!

well....I need to brave the cold and head out....about -12 here....and we are supposed to get up to a foot of snow, poss mixed with sleet, starting this afternoon

why do I live in the great northeast????

have a good day AZ!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
Lynnzoi wrote:yay!

well....I need to brave the cold and head out....about -12 here....and we are supposed to get up to a foot of snow, poss mixed with sleet, starting this afternoon

why do I live in the great northeast????

have a good day AZ!



Cya later . . . do as best ya can today!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, Lynn! Hope yer day is hammerin' ya!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Hi folks! Normally I'm a PWAer, but just woke up and it's closed ...

pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov

lp?

just kidding

just passing thru so I thought I'd say hi

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I hate last post

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
AZGman wrote:I hate last post



I know, thats why I wrote just kidding

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:Hi folks! Normally I'm a PWAer, but just woke up and it's closed ...



Feeling any better?

Sorry, AZ. Looks like we're here until Cruzer gets his act together and opens another PWA.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

AZ, home or still working?



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pblgov


quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov

poof, you no longer invade misfits?

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Let me clarify . . . I hate the frenzy that comes with knowing a thread is about to lock . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:AZ, home or still working?



Got home about 40 minutes ago . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Feeling any better?

Sorry, AZ. Looks like we're here until Cruzer gets his act together and opens another PWA.



Yeah, I feel a lot better with that mininap. Still a bit woozy, but better. Woke up and it's snowing outside. Surreal.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
pooflady wrote:Feeling any better?

Sorry, AZ. Looks like we're here until Cruzer gets his act together and opens another PWA.




No problem . . . nice to see some folks here . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
Lynnzoi wrote:yay!

well....I need to brave the cold and head out....about -12 here....and we are supposed to get up to a foot of snow, poss mixed with sleet, starting this afternoon

why do I live in the great northeast????

have a good day AZ!



You must be in either PA or NY, since the bad snow is passing northwest of us near Philly.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
SkekTek wrote:You must be in either PA or NY, since the bad snow is passing northwest of us near Philly.



I believe she's south and just west of Albany . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
pblgov wrote:poof, you no longer invade misfits?



"Invade" is an odd word to use. I don't go there since KT left us.



The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
AZGman wrote:I believe she's south and just west of Albany . . .



My bro is in Syracuse, and he's been hit hard the last week or so.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
SkekTek wrote:My bro is in Syracuse, and he's been hit hard the last week or so.



I have some from friends from Rochester; ain't lovely there either, from what they tell me.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

<chortle>

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:<chortle>




You are laughing at yourself???

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:You are laughing at yourself???



He must not feel good if he's chortling...

You know you're sick when you have two t-shirts and a sweatshirt on, and accuse the other person in the house of turning down the thermostat when it's set for 72 degrees... oops.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:You are laughing at yourself???



Not hardly . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:He must not feel good if he's chortling...

You know you're sick when you have two t-shirts and a sweatshirt on, and accuse the other person in the house of turning down the thermostat when it's set for 72 degrees... oops.


Can I use that next time Orc accuses me of burning too many fires?

Sorry Gman, looks like I am going to invade for a bit too.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.