ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

natedero wrote:I feel so bad reading through this forum post and seeing all the people just lady elfIN hard at these poor souls. I have to say, you have an excellent patient mod staff, and I appreciate everything you guys do at woot!

I was wondering if I could get something checked out before my package is packed.
I have a case number: CASxxxx

If it's looked at beforehand it will be much easier/smoother to fix, I'd really appreciate if you could look into doing the quick switch of gunnar glasses in this order! ^_^

Also I ordered a laptop (order:47289140). I know you guys are stupid busy with rage emails, and ton's of happy holiday shopper orders, but I'd really like to know if this item was over-sold and if I still get this beauty of a laptop :D
Have a wonderful holiday, sending peace love and light your way friends :D :D :D

Thank you for the kind words.

Gunnars: Unfortunately, we do release orders for processing every few hours so we're unable to make changes to them. I'm sorry.

Laptop: It can take 3-5 business days to process this order for shipping. Looks like this is the 3rd business day so it will likely ship later in the week or possibly Monday. Hang in there.

kroo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kroo

An item that I ordered on 11/29 was damaged in transit by UPS and returned to sender. I first emailed Woot support about it on 12/11 and again a few days ago, but I still have not received a response from them other than the automated "busy" email. Can someone please check into this? Thank you

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kroo wrote:An item that I ordered on 11/29 was damaged in transit by UPS and returned to sender. I first emailed Woot support about it on 12/11 and again a few days ago, but I still have not received a response from them other than the automated "busy" email. Can someone please check into this? Thank you

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

shazowazo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shazowazo

Please>>> I have contaced woot twice, customer service-email, had the email with a >>>To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request.
This does not help me, i need to know where my order is, says the same thing for the past week, we are getting your order ready to pack it up & ship, ............. i just wish i could speak to someone on the phone..

ROGETRAY

Staff

shazowazo wrote:Please>>> I have contaced woot twice, customer service-email, had the email with a >>>To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request.
This does not help me, i need to know where my order is, says the same thing for the past week, we are getting your order ready to pack it up & ship, ............. i just wish i could speak to someone on the phone..

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

insename

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insename

Can someone take a look at my request for 4734****?

Support has not gotten back to me on my latest request.

Many thanks!

[MOD EDIT: Edited order info;privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

insename wrote:Can someone take a look at my request for 4734****?

Support has not gotten back to me on my latest request.

Many thanks!
[MOD EDIT: Edited order info;privacy]

natedero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages natedero

I was wondering if it would be possible to remove the gunnars then from this order or cancel the order all together? I'd be ok with re-ordering and waiting a couple weeks to get something that will work. I know for a fact the frame is too small for me, I'd like to get a pair that fits me. I'd accept wootcash or a refund, please let me know, thanks!
Merry Christmas!!

ThunderThighs wrote:Thank you for the kind words.

Gunnars: Unfortunately, we do release orders for processing every few hours so we're unable to make changes to them. I'm sorry.

Laptop: It can take 3-5 business days to process this order for shipping. Looks like this is the 3rd business day so it will likely ship later in the week or possibly Monday. Hang in there.

manhandsha

quality posts: 25 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

natedero wrote:I was wondering if it would be possible to remove the gunnars then from this order or cancel the order all together? I'd be ok with re-ordering and waiting a couple weeks to get something that will work. I know for a fact the frame is too small for me, I'd like to get a pair that fits me. I'd accept wootcash or a refund, please let me know, thanks!
Merry Christmas!!

Unfortunately if you miss the 15 minute self-cancel window, you'll need to wait for the order to show up and return it for a refund. Woot Member Services can help with an RMA. Just email support@woot.com with your order number, user name and situate. Hope that helps. Merry Christmas to you!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

kmjacox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmjacox

Where is my order from 12/13? It is now Christmas Day, and even though I paid for overnight shipping I have not received all of the items from my order. I have explained to Woot customer service this situation more than once, just to be asked what items I ordered (you should already know that) and what items were missing (I have told you three times already).

Frankly, this company is a disgrace.

ROGETRAY

Staff

kmjacox wrote:Where is my order from 12/13? It is now Christmas Day, and even though I paid for overnight shipping I have not received all of the items from my order. I have explained to Woot customer service this situation more than once, just to be asked what items I ordered (you should already know that) and what items were missing (I have told you three times already).

Frankly, this company is a disgrace.

We're very sorry to hear that you haven't received your order.

dale380

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dale380

I would like to follow up with my support: CAS-xxxx

I ordered a packaged that got lost by USPS on 12/8, I submitted the support request on 12/16 and woot's response was for me to wait a little longer. Seriously, 8 days after a package was marked as "Delivered" but still has not shown up, waiting a little longer is a moot response.

Anyway, I waited a little longer and emailed support back, but there's no answer still. At this point, I'm looking for a refund because Christmas has passed. Please help me get a response. I checked my spam folder and nothing.

lichme

quality posts: 2281 Private Messages lichme
dale380 wrote:I would like to follow up with my support: CAS-xxxx

I ordered a packaged that got lost by USPS on 12/8, I submitted the support request on 12/16 and woot's response was for me to wait a little longer. Seriously, 8 days after a package was marked as "Delivered" but still has not shown up, waiting a little longer is a moot response.

Anyway, I waited a little longer and emailed support back, but there's no answer still. At this point, I'm looking for a refund because Christmas has passed. Please help me get a response. I checked my spam folder and nothing.

Depending on the item, there may be more needed that just doing a refund. Woot might have to do a package trace or something to find out where the item ended up. A package being lost is different than a package being delivered, but you not receiving it. While it might seem like the same thing, there are differences. Sorry you didn't get your item in time for Christmas

On a side note, did you check with USPS, neighbors etc?

dale380

lichme wrote:Depending on the item, there may be more needed that just doing a refund. Woot might have to do a package trace or something to find out where the item ended up. A package being lost is different than a package being delivered, but you not receiving it. While it might seem like the same thing, there are differences. Sorry you didn't get your item in time for Christmas

On a side note, did you check with USPS, neighbors etc?

Well that was actually my original request, to have woot start tracing on their end while I trace on my end. I'm sure woot did not do that, but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Regardless at this point, a package that was claimed to be have been delivered on 12/8 will not be remembered even if you track down the courier.

I checked with USPS, but as anyone who's dealt with USPS can attest to, they are absolutely useless and take no responsibility for lost packages. They simply stated it was delivered because the status shows it as delivered. So there's no refuting the status indicator.

I also posted signs all over my building asking if anyone's seen my package to please call my cellphone. No luck in that department either.

I've tried all I could do to trace this package but it is no where to be found. I even contacted my local post office division supervisor, but she's on vacation so there's no response. I know there are things woot could do on their end. So please respond to my pleas and not just ignore my follow up emails.

Thank you.

ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm sorry for the problems with this shipment. I found your email ans escalated the case. I also sent an email to CS so they're aware of it.

Again, apologies for the problems.

paynesala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paynesala

Dear Woot,

No loot. This is our second case number in a week. FedEx called yesterday to say it was in your hands because they say it was delivered.

I don’t think it was delivered but that is just my opinion. We are here all day and theft has never been a problem. We order online a lot.
Weather was bad during the delivery days and I think it has something to do with that.

Please help and thank you. Glad it isn’t a gift.

[MOD: Removed personal info]

ThunderThighs

Staff

paynesala wrote:Dear Woot,

No loot. This is our second case number in a week. FedEx called yesterday to say it was in your hands because they say it was delivered.

I don’t think it was delivered but that is just my opinion. We are here all day and theft has never been a problem. We order online a lot.
Weather was bad during the delivery days and I think it has something to do with that.

Please help and thank you. Glad it isn’t a gift.

[MOD: Removed personal info]

I'm sorry for the delayed response from CS. I've emailed from this end to see about getting some assistance. Thank you for your patience.

goober111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goober111

[

File a complaint with the Attorney General of Texas against woot.

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/complain.shtml

Enough complaints and the Attorney General will have to do something.

They ignore the BBB & E-mails.

ThunderThighs

Staff

goober111 wrote:[

File a complaint with the Attorney General of Texas against woot.

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/consumer/complain.shtml

Enough complaints and the Attorney General will have to do something.

They ignore the BBB & E-mails.

Sorry you're having problem connecting with Customer Service. I looked up emails for the email address on your account and the latest one I see was 11/29 and it was answered.

If you are emailing from a different email address and want to Private Message me some info to help us locate your emails, I'd love to try to help.

You can private message me from the Woot Retail sites by clicking this link:
http://sellout.woot.com/Forums/AddPost.aspx?forumid=0&UserID=338434

To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab on any Woot Retail site.

dale380

ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problems with this shipment. I found your email ans escalated the case. I also sent an email to CS so they're aware of it.

Again, apologies for the problems.

I finally got a response from CS. Thank you.

Although members really shouldn't have to go to the forums to get a response from their CS team. Woot seriously needs to get more staff. Seems like they are growing too fast to keep up.

Barrera978

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Barrera978

I have to say not being able to talk to a human about a defective product is *really* frustrating. I just received a reply from customer service saying that it will be 10 days before I can expect a response.

Meanwhile the X-Mas gift for my kid, a defective pair Beats headphones, I paid $120 for rots away. Supposedly there is a warranty for them, but there was no paper work included in the box so I can't even contact the manufacturer.

I am going to have to buy a new pair, at a premium price, from an alternate retailer, and then figure out how I can get compensated for the ones I purchased from woot! Not a deal!

I have been a wooter for a few years now and this is *really* turning me off. In general I would expect that the product I purchased will work upon arrival. So no quality assurance and no customer service leads to no more purchases from woot! Not an Amazon customer experience by far...

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 106 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Barrera978 wrote:I have to say not being able to talk to a human about a defective product is *really* frustrating. I just received a reply from customer service saying that it will be 10 days before I can expect a response.

Meanwhile the X-Mas gift for my kid, a defective pair Beats headphones, I paid $120 for rots away. Supposedly there is a warranty for them, but there was no paper work included in the box so I can't even contact the manufacturer.

I am going to have to buy a new pair, at a premium price, from an alternate retailer, and then figure out how I can get compensated for the ones I purchased from woot! Not a deal!

I have been a wooter for a few years now and this is *really* turning me off. In general I would expect that the product I purchased will work upon arrival. So no quality assurance and no customer service leads to no more purchases from woot! Not an Amazon customer experience by far...

I'm sorry about that, I'll contact CS on your behalf, we'll get things squared away. Hopefully you'll get an email soon.

mirnen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mirnen

Hello, ladies and gentlefolk.

I grumped a few pages back about an order I had made on 11/16. It's been ten days since the kind email reply to my inquiry in this thread. I haven't yet received any more responses.

I certainly don't want to send more inquiries, given that will only make it harder for you to solve problems! May I ask approximately how backed-up you guys are now, though, so I know how long is "too long?" Thanks, and I hope you all are having a happy holiday!

agingdragqueen

Staff

mirnen wrote:Hello, ladies and gentlefolk.

I grumped a few pages back about an order I had made on 11/16. It's been ten days since the kind email reply to my inquiry in this thread. I haven't yet received any more responses.

I certainly don't want to send more inquiries, given that will only make it harder for you to solve problems! May I ask approximately how backed-up you guys are now, though, so I know how long is "too long?" Thanks, and I hope you all are having a happy holiday!

Hello my patient friend, I will check with CS again for you. I am sorry that this has been such a hassle for you.

chrysanthalbee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chrysanthalbee

i've sent three messages to support and i've received the automated responses and have case numbers. the first message was sent on 12/10 and the latest was sent yesterday. it sounds like this is a pretty typical experience based on this thread. it's atypical for my experience with woot but i've never had an issue with items i have purchased.

i've got one defective tablet (power button does not work) and the laptop i purchased did not come with a battery. i'm posting here since it looks like it might be helpful in getting a response.

i have checked my email daily including my spam folder. i realize it's been a busy holiday season and with the shipping delays it's got to be even more hectic. i'd just like to get these issues resolved and continue to be a happy wooter.

agingdragqueen

Staff

chrysanthalbee wrote:i've sent three messages to support and i've received the automated responses and have case numbers. the first message was sent on 12/10 and the latest was sent yesterday. it sounds like this is a pretty typical experience based on this thread. it's atypical for my experience with woot but i've never had an issue with items i have purchased.

i've got one defective tablet (power button does not work) and the laptop i purchased did not come with a battery. i'm posting here since it looks like it might be helpful in getting a response.

i have checked my email daily including my spam folder. i realize it's been a busy holiday season and with the shipping delays it's got to be even more hectic. i'd just like to get these issues resolved and continue to be a happy wooter.

Hey there, I'm told we should have emailed you just a moment ago, please let us know if you have any more issues.

haymaker75

quality posts: 0 Private Messages haymaker75

Is it normal for the FedEx shipping/tracking number not to be accessible for 4-5 business days after Woot indicated it has been shipped. Items shipped 24Dec13.

Thanks.

quailxng

quality posts: 0 Private Messages quailxng

Ordered a computer from WOOT on Black Friday. It arrived Dec. 10. The battery never would charge. Laptop stopped working Dec. 14. I emailed Woot. Received this email -- Hi, Woot member -
Woot Customer Service here to say thanks for the email. We'll get right on it, starting by assigning you the catchy case number CAS-530462-H5W1R3.
To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request. We're very sorry for the delay, we know it is an important time of year and remain committed to addressing your concerns. You might find the answer you seek in our FAQ: http://www.woot.com/faq.
Thank you very much for your patience

Now it's Dec. 28th. I have put in two more requests for help. No answer. I'm quickly becoming a WOOT unbeliever.

manhandsha

Staff

haymaker75 wrote:Is it normal for the FedEx shipping/tracking number not to be accessible for 4-5 business days after Woot indicated it has been shipped. Items shipped 24Dec13.

Thanks.

Have you tried using your FedEx tracking number on USPS's website? Additionally, try using the 'Track by Reference' feature on FedEx's site, using your order number. Keep us updated.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

manhandsha

Staff

quailxng wrote:Ordered a computer from WOOT on Black Friday. It arrived Dec. 10. The battery never would charge. Laptop stopped working Dec. 14. I emailed Woot. Received this email -- Hi, Woot member -
Woot Customer Service here to say thanks for the email. We'll get right on it, starting by assigning you the catchy case number CAS-530462-H5W1R3.
To be honest, we're pretty swamped this holiday season and it might take us up to a week to respond to your request. We're very sorry for the delay, we know it is an important time of year and remain committed to addressing your concerns. You might find the answer you seek in our FAQ: http://www.woot.com/faq.
Thank you very much for your patience

Now it's Dec. 28th. I have put in two more requests for help. No answer. I'm quickly becoming a WOOT unbeliever.

Sorry for the delayed response. I just passed your info along to CS. They're gone home for the evening, but you should hear from someone tomorrow.

tbyrd200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbyrd200

I placed an order on 12/24 Order Number:4734xxxx for the Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System. The first one I ordered was cancelled...apparently sold out, so I ordered another. It supposedly has shipped, and I have a tracking number for USPS (926xxxxxx), but when I try to track it it says it's not found. Maybe you can find it for me?

Thank you

haymaker75

manhandsha wrote:Have you tried using your FedEx tracking number on USPS's website? Additionally, try using the 'Track by Reference' feature on FedEx's site, using your order number. Keep us updated.

Nothing on either site by any method. I understand it is the holidays but would just like an update. Orders XXX and XXX.

deedee62

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deedee62

Good luck with that. I've been trying to get an answer out of them since November and the only responses I've ever gotten were these "oh, dear - that's too bad" replies when I've gotten on this board.

ThunderThighs

Staff

tbyrd200 wrote:I placed an order on 12/24 Order Number:4734xxxx for the Ooma Telo VoIP Home Phone System. The first one I ordered was cancelled...apparently sold out, so I ordered another. It supposedly has shipped, and I have a tracking number for USPS (926xxxxxx), but when I try to track it it says it's not found. Maybe you can find it for me?

Thank you

Use that tracking number on FedEx. Not sure why it's linking you to USPS.

Sorry for the problem with the tracking link.

agingdragqueen

Staff

haymaker75 wrote:Nothing on either site by any method. I understand it is the holidays but would just like an update. Orders XXX and XXX.

Apologies, our random shirt orders do sometimes take longer to ship, I'll check with the shirt peeps to see if there's a reason for the delay and get them reshipped if there's need.

haymaker75

agingdragqueen wrote:Apologies, our random shirt orders do sometimes take longer to ship, I'll check with the shirt peeps to see if there's a reason for the delay and get them reshipped if there's need.

Thanks. I just do not understand why there is a tracking # if it has not even been shipped yet?

tbyrd200

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tbyrd200
ThunderThighs wrote:Use that tracking number on FedEx. Not sure why it's linking you to USPS.

Sorry for the problem with the tracking link.

That works...

Thank you very much...

ThunderThighs

Staff

haymaker75 wrote:Thanks. I just do not understand why there is a tracking # if it has not even been shipped yet?

The tracking number is created when the label is printed. Sometimes the tracking info gets uploaded before the shipping happens. And Holiday.

jlthomasx3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jlthomasx3
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm not finding any tracking either so I'm afraid it may not make it by today. I know an apology is useless at this point but you do have my sincerest apology.

OK, as of today, (12/30/2013), I have received most of my order. I am still missing 2 items (not counting the item that was over-sold and refunded to my account.) As for the "Overnight shipping" that Customer Service promised.. It didn't start showing up until Friday and the shipping label said that the order was not entered until 12/23/2013. So much for overnight shipping..I guess I should be glad that at least most of my stuff has shown up now, even if it is 17 days after the order was placed..

blessedmorning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blessedmorning

I'm so frustrated. I've always been a patient person and it's a gift but my gift is wearing thin. I ordered a 2 products on Dec 6, received tracking numbers for both, one functional, one dead. well I received 1 product and have yet to get a refund or the other item, which they claim was out of stock however it is and has been up for sell twice since my Dec 6th order??????. I have submitted over 10 emails at this point to customer service and got one response last week saying a refund was in place and I should receive it by the weekend. Surprise, nothing! I've sent 2 emails now (subsequent to my initial 10), one yesterday and another today and nothing. Like how difficult is it to send me my item that you currently are selling now. I mean, I was totally disappointed since it was a Xmas gift but at this point just send me my order or give me money. Anyone have any successful alternatives as to reaching customer service? Right now, Woot is robbing me of not only my money, but my precious time and patience.