skmoats

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skmoats

I've tried emailing a few times regarding my missing items and have never heard back. Is there a number I can call? I've contacted UPS and there was only one box out of four shipped. How do I get my packages???

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
skmoats wrote:I've tried emailing a few times regarding my missing items and have never heard back. Is there a number I can call? I've contacted UPS and there was only one box out of four shipped. How do I get my packages???

Hi there,
We do not have a customer service number, but we can alert customer service to be on the look out for your issue.

I'm just hanging out, really.

tempt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tempt

I also have been having issues with my order on Sep 14 (Ord:41298379). I have sent an email to service@woot.com and did get one initial reply about a replacement shipment. Since then, I still have not got any info about replacement or follow-up. I have sent 2 follow-ups and received no reply. I do want the shirt, but am at the point of considering calling my credit card company to dispute the charge. Please advise what else I should do or who I should contact.

inkycatz

tempt wrote:I also have been having issues with my order on Sep 14 (Ord:41298379). I have sent an email to service@woot.com and did get one initial reply about a replacement shipment. Since then, I still have not got any info about replacement or follow-up. I have sent 2 follow-ups and received no reply. I do want the shirt, but am at the point of considering calling my credit card company to dispute the charge. Please advise what else I should do or who I should contact.

We have alerted Member Services regarding your issue and hope that helps.

slayher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slayher

Hey fellow Wooters,

I've been wooting here for about 2yrs. & yes there $5 shipping is slow as Christmas sometimes. But I can't blame them all the time. I used to for a company in shipping/handling dept. Fed Ex is not as reliable as they make it. Serveral times more than I can count costumers complained that there packaged hadn't been shipped & demanded a replacement. Eventhough I personal handed the items to driver. So be easy, breath & enjoy the deals. Besides you can always dispute with your credit/debit card holder ;-).

tempt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tempt
inkycatz wrote:We have alerted Member Services regarding your issue and hope that helps.

*sigh* Still haven't heard anything....Help?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

tempt wrote:*sigh* Still haven't heard anything....Help?

i'm sorry for the hassle.
we ask for a leetle patience and a thousand pardons! mondays can be ugly for the support folks.

but! they're definitely aware of you order issue - inkycatz pinged them about it on friday.

it's going to take a little bit longer. meanwhile, i'll nudge 'em again with my grubby little fingers.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

justinables

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
tempt wrote:*sigh* Still haven't heard anything....Help?

Someone asked for CS?

Sorry tempt,
Mondays can get pretty hairy here.
As far as your order, I have put in a replacement to be sent. If you havent already, you might want to spruce up your shipping/billing addresses. Any little thing upsets smartpost labels (i know, i know, smartpost) Let us know if you need anything else!

snaxx719

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snaxx719

I was trying to return an item I purchased from Woot. I was given an email response saying they would send me a complimentary return label. Yet I was not able to print it out. I have tried to contact Woot again, yet they have not responded. All I want is to return the defective product and get a refund!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 169 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

snaxx719 wrote:I was trying to return an item I purchased from Woot. I was given an email response saying they would send me a complimentary return label. Yet I was not able to print it out. I have tried to contact Woot again, yet they have not responded. All I want is to return the defective product and get a refund!

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues. I've forwarded your issue onto Member Services again. They should be contacting you soon!

Thanks for your ongoing patience in this matter.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

pxl5500

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pxl5500

I've emailing woot about about an order that was lost in the mail.

Already filed through all the proper channels through USPS, sent woot my order number, usps claim number.

I have not heard back at all.

inkycatz

pxl5500 wrote:I've emailing woot about about an order that was lost in the mail.

Already filed through all the proper channels through USPS, sent woot my order number, usps claim number.

I have not heard back at all.

We've pinged member services on your behalf.

pxl5500

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pxl5500
inkycatz wrote:We've pinged member services on your behalf.

I've reply'ed back to someone who has contacted me 3 times now. Each time they said they have no record of me emailing. I've provided order numbers and heard not a peep back.

PemberDucky

Staff

pxl5500 wrote:I've reply'ed back to someone who has contacted me 3 times now. Each time they said they have no record of me emailing. I've provided order numbers and heard not a peep back.

looks like a member of our support team emailed you this morning. are you checking your spam/junk mail folder?

chaotickinesis

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chaotickinesis

I've sent several emails during the last 2 weeks requesting updates on a refund for an item I shipped back nearly a month ago. I have yet to receive any response.

inkycatz

chaotickinesis wrote:I've sent several emails during the last 2 weeks requesting updates on a refund for an item I shipped back nearly a month ago. I have yet to receive any response.

Hey there,
Sometimes spam filters like to mix up emails from woot.com with delicious and nutritious spam and eat them. Have you checked your spam filter? I'm going to figure you probably have, but if you haven't, please check and give them another message. You should get an auto-reply when you mail in so if you don't get that either, let us know.

chaotickinesis

quality posts: 4 Private Messages chaotickinesis
inkycatz wrote:Hey there,
Sometimes spam filters like to mix up emails from woot.com with delicious and nutritious spam and eat them. Have you checked your spam filter? I'm going to figure you probably have, but if you haven't, please check and give them another message. You should get an auto-reply when you mail in so if you don't get that either, let us know.

I have checked spam regularly. When I sent emails using the support form, I have received automated replies as well as prompt human replies. However, sending an email to both service@woot.com and support@woot.com has never led to any reply.

inkycatz

chaotickinesis wrote:I have checked spam regularly. When I sent emails using the support form, I have received automated replies as well as prompt human replies. However, sending an email to both service@woot.com and support@woot.com has never led to any reply.

We've alerted support@woot.com to this issue, and hope we can get your issue resolved soon for you (it can take a day or two during a M-F week for them to reply, so you know). In the meantime, thank you for your patience and understanding (we forum mods can only pass along the messages, we have no access to your issue, so you know).

hecallsmejay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hecallsmejay

I'm trying to get a refund on an item I returned on Oct 11th and I have stoped getting responses to my email request also.

PemberDucky

Staff

hecallsmejay wrote:I'm trying to get a refund on an item I returned on Oct 11th and I have stoped getting responses to my email request also.

i forwarded this info along to our Support folks.

as you probably noticed, we usually advise folks to check their SPAM/junkmail folders just in case our emails landed there.

in the meantime, thanks much for your patience.

justinables

chaotickinesis & hecallsmejay,

Wandering woot CS staff here.

I have emailed you about some issues you have had with returns.

Lets get these resolved =)

wootsalot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootsalot

Hey guys. This is the first shipping issue I have had and can't seem to get an answer. I ordered a TV on 28 Oct (order #41953006) to replace a broken one. I emailed customer service today and they say they can't tell me when - if ever - it will ship. Their answer is that is is being shipped by a vendor so they just don't know. Come on Mr. High Tech Computer Savvy Woot I know you better than that. Please I am begging you I am really tired of watching TV on my computer. At least try to get an answer for me.
Thanks

joseyamamoto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joseyamamoto

I bought a kodak camera a month ago, it came defective.
I received an RMA from woot and mailed camera to woot a month ago using the RMA.
I did not heard anything from woot, even after sending multiple status request.
Now I dont have the camera and I dont have my money back either with nobody to help me from woot.
Josellama2000

jianguo72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jianguo72
joseyamamoto wrote:I bought a kodak camera a month ago, it came defective.
I received an RMA from woot and mailed camera to woot a month ago using the RMA.
Now I dont have the camera and I dont have my money back either with nobody to help me from woot.
Josellama2000

same here. I returned Netro xv-21 to woot.com with RMA and return label on Oct,29 and sent several status request emails to them. No any response from them!

inkycatz

jianguo72 wrote:same here. I returned Netro xv-21 to woot.com with RMA and return label on Oct,29 and sent several status request emails to them. No any response from them!

Let's see what we can find out from support@woot.com.

justinables

joseyamamoto wrote:I bought a kodak camera a month ago, it came defective.
Josellama2000

Hey joseyamamoto,

After 5pm lurking CS staff here:

Looks like your account was refunded on 10/26. Double check your records and email us at support@woot.com if you still have an issue. =)

justinables

jianguo72 wrote:same here. I returned Netro xv-21 to woot.com with RMA and return label on Oct,29 and sent several status request emails to them. No any response from them!

Hey jianguo72!

Looks like your account was refunded 11/13. Double check your account and email us at support@woot.com and let us know if you need anything else. =)

abbyalligator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abbyalligator

I bought a women's large shirt. Received a men's large instead. I need to return it or something. I've written customer service twice with no reply. Getting super impatient with this......
Order #41986176
1st CAS-57979-M3K1L2
2nd CAS-66269-R7X7T4

Thanks,
Catherine
[mod: email removed]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

abbyalligator wrote:I bought a women's large shirt. Received a men's large instead. I need to return it or something. I've written customer service twice with no reply. Getting super impatient with this......
Order #41986176
1st CAS-57979-M3K1L2
2nd CAS-66269-R7X7T4

Thanks,
Catherine
[mod: email removed]

Hi there. You can look at the tag to see if you got a men's or women's shirt:

Dark blue on the top tag around the ! logo = men's.
Light blue on the top tag around the ! logo = women's.

Were you aware that we changed our shirt blanks back in February 2012? The ladies' sizes run a bit larger.

Lastly, be sure to check your spam folder for a response. We've alerted CS from this end though.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tgr5m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tgr5m

Woot Customer Service does blow. I have ordered about 5 or 6 things off Woot and have had problems with at least 2 of them.

Yesterday I ordered the Dyson, but made a mistake entering the address I was sending it to (wrong zip code). I sent them a message within 5 minutes that I made a mistake... but get a response today that it's already been shipped.... except 6 hours later and there is no tracking number. So now I will wait a week, the item will not be delivered because it will go to the wrong state, and I will be trying to figure it out again in a week.

Woot! should wishbone check addresses to at least ensure that zip codes and states match as well as let you fix orders on the fly. They are owned by Amazon, you can do it on Amazon's site.

cerase5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cerase5

I have a case number but no response. I ordered an item and received a confirmation Email but it is not in Stuff You Bought. And I have not received it. How do I find out what happened to my order????

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cerase5 wrote:I have a case number but no response. I ordered an item and received a confirmation Email but it is not in Stuff You Bought. And I have not received it. How do I find out what happened to my order????

Please allow one to two business days for a response. Be sure to check your spam folder as well.

Remember that Thursday was a holiday so they're a bit backed up.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cerase5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cerase5

thanks I'll wait for a reply

tgr5m

tgr5m wrote:Woot Customer Service does blow. I have ordered about 5 or 6 things off Woot and have had problems with at least 2 of them.

Yesterday I ordered the Dyson, but made a mistake entering the address I was sending it to (wrong zip code). I sent them a message within 5 minutes that I made a mistake... but get a response today that it's already been shipped.... except 6 hours later and there is no tracking number. So now I will wait a week, the item will not be delivered because it will go to the wrong state, and I will be trying to figure it out again in a week.

Woot! should wishbone check addresses to at least ensure that zip codes and states match as well as let you fix orders on the fly. They are owned by Amazon, you can do it on Amazon's site.

As predicted, my vaccuum has finally arrived in the wrong state... hopefully Woot gets back to me soon.

bethannejohnson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bethannejohnson

Good luck with their customer service. I have been trying to email them for almost a month every week and no response...once they have your money they forget about you and que sa ra sa ra....I am now on the hook for a product that has no support and I spent $600 and I am going to have very dissapointed grandkids because they can't return an email...horrible horrible customer service....there is no number to call them back as I have looked everywhere..if they do have one it's not for customer service.

tgr5m

tgr5m wrote:As predicted, my vaccuum has finally arrived in the wrong state... hopefully Woot gets back to me soon.

I still have not received a follow-up email on the vaacuum in the wrong state, but it looks like my item is being redirected to the correct state! Thanks Woot! or UPS! or whomever actually fixed my order for me!

(I still think it is possible to implement a check for this upfront, I am sure other customers have made or will make this same mistake)

donaldl43

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donaldl43

I bought the Vizio 47" TV on November 15th and it still hasn't shipped. Has anyone else had that issue with the TV?

I'm beginning to wonder if they really have any.

Don

inkycatz

donaldl43 wrote:I bought the Vizio 47" TV on November 15th and it still hasn't shipped. Has anyone else had that issue with the TV?

I'm beginning to wonder if they really have any.

Don

That sounds like too long to be wondering what's up. Feel free to ping support@woot.com with your order number!

mperez92

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mperez92

I ordered a Razer Keyboard on November 15 and UPS still says that they are waiting for the package. I've always gotten my packages from woot fairly quickly, and even if my package were to take a little longer that would be fine. But it seems like my package hasn't even shipped out after 2 weeks of waiting and that's ridiculous. And I've already emailed support twice.

Order #42198036

inkycatz

mperez92 wrote:I ordered a Razer Keyboard on November 15 and UPS still says that they are waiting for the package. I've always gotten my packages from woot fairly quickly, and even if my package were to take a little longer that would be fine. But it seems like my package hasn't even shipped out after 2 weeks of waiting and that's ridiculous. And I've already emailed support twice.

Order #42198036

Thanks for the heads up, we appreciate your patience. (We also recommend checking your spam folders for any replies. The spam monster has a horrible thing about getting cold and uses emails to stay warm, see. So that might have happened to you.)