AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well . . . g'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:That does sound like a good deal . . . if the chicken is good.



mmm chicken

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:Well . . . g'night.


goodnight Gman.

I guess everyone else is at dinner or something. . . hmmm

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
AZGman wrote:That does sound like a good deal . . . if the chicken is good.



Yeah, it was.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:Yeah, it was.



Lady Poof, any left?

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3

Evening folks!

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:Watch out poof! He just wants to catch you and eat your brain!



ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
KtCallista wrote:goodnight Gman.

I guess everyone else is at dinner or something. . . hmmm



hi, KtC! is the frozen apocalypse upon you?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
jqubed wrote:


Hey j3 how's it going?

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer

Well...looks like granddad has taken a turn for the worse. We're hoping that he gets better like he always does. It seems it never fails that he always gets better.

Somehow this has all got to stop!

*sigh*

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
zea3 wrote:Hey j3 how's it going?



i'm sleepy... worked last night, stayed up cramming, worked this morning, and now the Biaxin is wreaking havoc on my intes-tines. other than that, great! you doing better?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
cruzer wrote:Well...looks like granddad has taken a turn for the worse. We're hoping that he gets better like he always does. It seems it never fails that he always gets better.

Somehow this has all got to stop!

*sigh*

How is your dad doing?

Still single, can't imagine why.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
FenStar wrote:How is your dad doing?



Dad is getting better. I think he should be going to rehab soon. To be honest, I'm not quite sure why he isn't there already, but I'm no doctor, so I have no clue.

his ADD is getting better too. heh.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
cruzer wrote:Well...looks like granddad has taken a turn for the worse. We're hoping that he gets better like he always does. It seems it never fails that he always gets better.

Somehow this has all got to stop!

*sigh*



it just seems like ya can't win right now! here's hoping you get the win in the end.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
jqubed wrote:i'm sleepy... worked last night, stayed up cramming, worked this morning, and now the Biaxin is wreaking havoc on my intes-tines. other than that, great! you doing better?


Almost 98% better! And no nasty side effects from the Avelox. I guess you've got to grab your sleep whenever you can.

zea3


quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
cruzer wrote:Well...looks like granddad has taken a turn for the worse. We're hoping that he gets better like he always does. It seems it never fails that he always gets better.

Somehow this has all got to stop!

*sigh*


I'm sorry to hear granddad is not doing well right now. I have had months where it seems like it is one disaster after another and you dread each time the phone rings. A lot of people are praying for you family, many whom you have never even heard of before. I am praying for the improved health of your family. Try and relax so those adrenalin levels can go down, and be careful.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
zea3 wrote:Almost 98% better! And no nasty side effects from the Avelox. I guess you've got to grab your sleep whenever you can.



yeah, it's coming soon

Avelox? never heard of it. Antibiotic?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
jqubed wrote:



never mind, it "makes sense"* now

dontwantaname wrote:STOP IT!
What ever happened to nice no1? You are getting stranger every day!
Now I think you ate my old friend's brain! You are a zombie!

Maybe you have eaten the brain of more than one of my old friends.

What kills zombies? Might need to take what ever it is to the meeting!



*sense being a relative term

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:Well...looks like granddad has taken a turn for the worse. We're hoping that he gets better like he always does. It seems it never fails that he always gets better.

Somehow this has all got to stop!

*sigh*



Taken a turn for the worse how? The pneumonia?
Is this your mom or dad's father?
And what do you mean that the ADD has improved?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Taken a turn for the worse how? The pneumonia?
Is this your mom or dad's father?
And what do you mean that the ADD has improved?



evening poof!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
zea3 wrote: be careful.



Ms. Z,
I think this is sage advice, as it seems like everyone in Mr. Cruzer's family is being stricken with one thing or another, and it's just a matter of time before...

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

I could really go for some fried chicken. Sigh.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:I could really go for some fried chicken. Sigh.



KFC is usually just a short drive away!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:evening poof!



Hi, jq.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jqubed wrote:KFC is usually just a short drive away!



Mr. Qubed,
Sigh. I'm trying to eat healthier. You know, broccoli, carrots, that sort of thing.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:Mr. Qubed,
Sigh. I'm trying to eat healthier. You know, broccoli, carrots, that sort of thing.



Broccoli and carrots, for life.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Hidee all.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
pooflady wrote:Hi, jq.



//psst, i think if you offered no1 some fried chicken, he might reveal his location to you!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
daj59 wrote:Hidee all.



hi daj, nice broken pic sig!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
jqubed wrote://psst, i think if you offered no1 some fried chicken, he might reveal his location to you!



noooooooooooooooooo!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:hi daj, nice broken pic sig!

It's working for me.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
daj59 wrote:It's working for me.



Ms. Daj,
It's not working for me. Thankfully, I bet.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
daj59 wrote:It's working for me.



no1 wrote:Ms. Daj,
It's not working for me. Thankfully, I bet.



think she linked to the file on her computer instead of imageshack?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

alright folks, i'm fading out now... g'nite!

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:think she linked to the file on her computer instead of imageshack?

Probably not considering I didn't download it. However, I have changed hosts. Maybe it will work now. You lucky people.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:alright folks, i'm fading out now... g'nite!

Nite JQ



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

No1, that chicken was terrific. A little greasy, just as it should be. There's a few pieces left if you'd like some. A breast, a thigh, a leg?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
pooflady wrote:No1, that chicken was terrific. A little greasy, just as it should be. There's a few pieces left if you'd like some. A breast, a thigh, a leg?



ThunderThighs


quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Grrrrrrrrrrr. Get this. Since the time that I have had this house phone number, I have periodically gotten fax calls from Sears Home Delivery. I'd call back the number and could get to a person but no one would believe me or understand what I was trying to explain. Finally, about 18 months ago, I got hold of a manger that understood and he looked at their master fax list and guess what? My number was there. It was one digit off from the number that should have been on their list. He corrected it but of course, other Sears Delivery places have to download the list.

Things were going good until about a month ago when they started again. Thing is, when a fax fails it tries 9 more times. That's 10 stupid calls about 7-10 minutes apart. It's going on tonight so I finally managed to get to a manager after much arguing with the little customer service rep. He's running around the building now trying find out which machine is calling me.

Sigh. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Grrrrrrrrrrr. Get this. Since the time that I have had this house phone number, I have periodically gotten fax calls from Sears Home Delivery. I'd call back the number and could get to a person but no one would believe me or understand what I was trying to explain. Finally, about 18 months ago, I got hold of a manger that understood and he looked at their master fax list and guess what? My number was there. It was one digit off from the number that should have been on their list. He corrected it but of course, other Sears Delivery places have to download the list.

Things were going good until about a month ago when they started again. Thing is, when a fax fails it tries 9 more times. That's 10 stupid calls about 7-10 minutes apart. It's going on tonight so I finally managed to get to a manager after much arguing with the little customer service rep. He's running around the building now trying find out which machine is calling me.

Sigh. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.



How did you know who they were from originally? When I occasionally get a fax call, it's just very loud whatever.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.