no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:I knew I should've stayed out of here today . . .



A lot of heavy news in here, Gman. Not much of a bantering opp.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
AZGman wrote:I knew I should've stayed out of here today . . .



yup...you should have!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
no1 wrote:A lot of heavy news in here, Gman. Not much of a bantering opp.



Sorry...don't mean to bring down the mood.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:yup...you should have!

//smack



Customer Service: Use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
cruzer wrote:Sorry...don't mean to bring down the mood.



No, no, Mr. Cruzer. It's not a bad thing to tell us how your family was doing. It's a different conversation, not a bad one.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:Sorry...don't mean to bring down the mood.



Nor did I.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote://smack



For some reason, I think you get some sort of physical pleasure out of doing that.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
no1 wrote:No, no, Mr. Cruzer. It's not a bad thing to tell us how your family was doing. It's a different conversation, not a bad one.



I gotta tell someone how terrible this year has been.

You guys are the unfortunate souls that get to hear about it.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
KtCallista wrote:Nor did I.



No, no, Ms. Callista. It's not a bad thing to tell us how your family was doing. It's a different conversation, not a bad one.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
cruzer wrote:For some reason, I think you get some sort of physical pleasure out of doing that.



Mr. Cruzer,
As often as she does it, she should have pretty hairy palms by now.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
cruzer wrote:For some reason, I think you get some sort of physical pleasure out of doing that.



Sheesh. Will you two get a room already!

D'Name - I know this isn't a rat, but you should dress up Splinter!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
no1 wrote:Mr. Cruzer,
As often as she does it, she should have pretty hairy palms by now.



I almost think you're begging for one yourself.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
KtCallista wrote:I am not a crier either. Orc had to teach me to cry to let stuff out. It's easier now, but still largely a conscious decision. You can let it out without crying, but for some reason the tears method is easier. If I don't have a task to do, I don't mind being the shoulder for others to cry on.



I never used to be a crier, but since menopause, it's like I can't turn it off. It's really infuriating. Any kind of semi-serious conversation and I get "tears in my voice," if you know what I mean. I look stupid when that happens.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
cruzer wrote:I almost think you're begging for one yourself.



Mr. Cruzer, I think I haven't had one all day.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
no1 wrote:Mr. Cruzer, I think I haven't had one all day.



Yeah, us smackees need our daily ration too.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:I never used to be a crier, but since menopause, it's like I can't turn it off. It's really infuriating. Any kind of semi-serious conversation and I get "tears in my voice," if you know what I mean. I look stupid when that happens.



How is that different from.....



nevermind...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:Mr. Cruzer, I think I haven't had one all day.



Hmm. Perhaps it would be a worse punishment not to ever slap you?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

krapposelli wrote:Sheesh. Will you two get a room already!

D'Name - I know this isn't a rat, but you should dress up Splinter!





WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

no1 wrote:Mr. Cruzer,
As often as she does it, she should have pretty hairy palms by now.

//smack

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh. ooooooooooooooooooooooooh. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



Customer Service: Use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:How is that different from.....



nevermind...


Nope, no more smacks.
That's okay, Cruzie, sweetie, I know you didn't mean it.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:




"Hi, I'm Splinter, and I'M NOT WEARING ANY PANTS!"

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote://smack

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh. ooooooooooooooooooooooooh. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



I bet you are squirming like that stick figure in your sig

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:Nope, no more smacks.
That's okay, Cruzie, sweetie, I know you didn't mean it.



Thanks poofer.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:I bet you are squirming like that stick figure in your sig





Customer Service: Use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:Thanks poofer.



//gettin' damn deep in here///



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote://gettin' damn deep in here///

Roll up yer pants people, it's gettin' deep!

I luvs you too Cruzer. ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))



Customer Service: Use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Roll up yer pants people, it's gettin' deep!

I luvs you too Cruzer. ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))



Break is over, everyone on your head.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:Break is over, everyone on your head.

Way to stop the thread man. Here we all are struggling to stand on our heads. Can't type that way. Sheesh. Think these things through!



Customer Service: Use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Well, I'm off to go be the big mean Mommy. Went to McD's for dinner and the kids weren't eating. I told them if they didn't finsih they wouldn't get ice cream tonight. 20 minutes later... daughter finished, son didn't. She now wants ice cream - it's gonna get ugly.

G'night.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
krapposelli wrote:Well, I'm off to go be the big mean Mommy. Went to McD's for dinner and the kids weren't eating. I told them if they didn't finsih they wouldn't get ice cream tonight. 20 minutes later... daughter finished, son didn't. She now wants ice cream - it's gonna get ugly.

G'night.



*shudder* Glad I'm not there.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Made a muffuletta for the first time tonight. It was good, but I think it would be a lot easier to make it on two hoagie buns rather than a loaf of Italian bread. I'll keep the recipe for the dressing and ingredients.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:Well, I'm off to go be the big mean Mommy. Went to McD's for dinner and the kids weren't eating. I told them if they didn't finsih they wouldn't get ice cream tonight. 20 minutes later... daughter finished, son didn't. She now wants ice cream - it's gonna get ugly.

G'night.



Be mean, run the video camera so you can save the reaction for later, like when he is dating.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:Be mean, run the video camera so you can save the reaction for later, like when he is dating.



He he he. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, it's mostly calm now. There were (are) tears, and he's giving me the world's worst dirty look. Ya think he'll finish his burger next time? No? Me neither.

G'night for real now.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:Way to stop the thread man. Here we all are struggling to stand on our heads. Can't type that way. Sheesh. Think these things through!



you mean you actually tried it?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:He he he. That's a great idea. Unfortunately, it's mostly calm now. There were (are) tears, and he's giving me the world's worst dirty look. Ya think he'll finish his burger next time? No? Me neither.

G'night for real now.


Of course not, but he knows you mean it. Threats are only good if you follow through (or the kids believe you will).

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Who has big plans for the weekend?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:Who has big plans for the weekend?



I do! I do! I do!...

....




wait...that's monday.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
cruzer wrote:I do! I do! I do!...

....




wait...that's monday.



What are you doing Monday?




When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
pooflady wrote:What are you doing Monday?



Funeral is Monday at 11.

I'm a pallbearer.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
pooflady wrote:Who has big plans for the weekend?


I don't, but what I do have planned involves sleep and snow. Not at the same time I hope.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.