ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:
Almost done with LSW... just 1 more piece until the locked door is open.

So do you think you'll get the others?

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:So do you think you'll get the others?

Def. next going to go for the II (eps 4-6). The 5-yr old has fun in the load screens and the first level (ep 1 level 1). Tries to go to ep 2, but has serious trouble with the first level (the fighter flying). I'm trying to help out opening other levels, but he's a bit... grabby with the controller

Fun tho. Favorite character is Grievous, though I'm finding myself getting into the white robots with the purple q-tips.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

kenney9226 wrote:oh, no, it's 100% natural! He was runnin' down the American girl's free-fallin' dream.

And did you see that guy's catch towards the end of the game? It was sort of like he was saying, "yeah, Eli, you can escape from being sacked and all that, but I'm a-gonna outshine you by catching your pass by using just one hand and the top of my helmet!"

And when Charlie Brown, of all people, got the runaway Coke bottle, that almost made me cry!

There is a Stewie balloon????? Am I the only person who hates Stewie????
We liked the talking baby, even if Poof didn't. The I underestimated how creepy he would be" line

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi everyone.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
dontwantaname wrote:Hi everyone.

you completely forgot the Super Bowl, didn't you?

ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Def. next going to go for the II (eps 4-6). The 5-yr old has fun in the load screens and the first level (ep 1 level 1). Tries to go to ep 2, but has serious trouble with the first level (the fighter flying). I'm trying to help out opening other levels, but he's a bit... grabby with the controller

Fun tho. Favorite character is Grievous, though I'm finding myself getting into the white robots with the purple q-tips.

So wait, you're just about finished with Ep 1? I thought you meant the game. My mistake.

Qtip dude is good. Son loves Gonk Droid for some weird reason. He's the box that just wanders around slowly.

The flying ones are really hard in the original games. They're much improved in the complete saga.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:you completely forgot the Super Bowl, didn't you?

No, I watched it for the commercials. Hubby, who doesn't follow sports sat in the room and explained every pass and why they needed or didn't need it. Ugh, thank goodness he doesn't watch sports!

What happened with your entry? Is it back?

oh, one more...
how is the little guy? Did he get sick? Was it a one time vomit only?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
Josephus wrote:I'm going to bed myself. Before I do, I have to comment on House tonight. He was simply wrong. The conclusion of the show was that the woman had a broken bone, and fat emboli leaking into her organs from the broken bone, causing all of her symptoms. In the show, she had a broken toe, which was causing the troubles.

No freakin' way! This is my expert opinion, as someone who has a great deal of expertise in the field of acute lung disease, and personal research involvement in embolic lung injury. The broken bones that can, but don't always, cause this kind of damage are BIG bones. There isn't enough cherubicty marrow in the big toe, if there is any, to do this much damage to any one organ, let alone all the organs they had involved. Second, there isn't enough blood flow from the toe even if the marrow were there (which it ISN'T) to deliver all that fat. Third, all of the fatty emboli could only go into the lungs- all of your venous blood flow goes through the pulmonary circulation before it goes to any other organs- otherwise you would deoxygenate rapidly and die. Because it has to go through the lungs, the fatty emboli would embolize in the pulmonary small arterioles, wouldn't even reach the pulmonary capillaries, because of how big the emboli can be (they can't physically become small enough to pass through the pulmonary capillaries without embolizing upstream in the arterioles). If they were small enough to pass through the pulmonary vessels, guess what? they would ALSO pass through all of the other capillaries, and wouldn't embolize at all.

Their writers are idiots.

vote for Laura. good night.

excuse me, Dr. J, but are you expecting accuracy from a TV medical drama? "I'm not a Dr., but I play one on TV" carries credence for you?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

pooflady wrote:58 isn't that old.

//snerk

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

daj59 wrote:Morning. They're forcasting 83 and rain for us. It's February, right?

no, it's Floopuary

Skye — 1997-2007

Josephus

dontwantaname wrote:No, I watched it for the commercials. Hubby, who doesn't follow sports sat in the room and explained every pass and why they needed or didn't need it. Ugh, thank goodness he doesn't watch sports!

What happened with your entry? Is it back?

oh, one more...
how is the little guy? Did he get sick? Was it a one time vomit only?

not back yet.

boy is fine- he spent the weekend coughing, but not that much. He's making a serious attempt at potty training, been several days of remindering and a few accidents, but everyone is hanging in there. He's getting tired of it, but mom isn't. ;^) dad is ambivalent.

jqubed

kenney9226 wrote:oh, no, it's 100% natural! He was runnin' down the American girl's free-fallin' dream.

And did you see that guy's catch towards the end of the game? It was sort of like he was saying, "yeah, Eli, you can escape from being sacked and all that, but I'm a-gonna outshine you by catching your pass by using just one hand and the top of my helmet!"

And when Charlie Brown, of all people, got the runaway Coke bottle, that almost made me cry!

it was a nice touch that right when they showed Charlie Brown, they also briefly showed a little girl holding a football. Of course, it'd be more realistic if he'd missed the Coke bottle. I don't think Charles Schulz would've let him catch the bottle if he were still alive.

oh, and that play? amazing.

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:not back yet.

boy is fine- he spent the weekend coughing, but not that much. He's making a serious attempt at potty training, been several days of remindering and a few accidents, but everyone is hanging in there. He's getting tired of it, but mom isn't. ;^) dad is ambivalent.

Well what about big brother? Can you get him involved as a role model?
I only had the one boy. Plus I saw what happened with his friend.
They just don't care! #1 well maybe. You can play hit the target type stuff...but #2....Were they born without the sense of smell? Isn't it uncomfortable? What the heck is wrong with them!?!?!?!?

There was a woman around the corner who waited at the grade school bus stop with us. She somehow decided to have three kids while in med school and was taking a year off before doing her internship.
Plus she was a control freak.
She wanted her kids out of diapers at 1. She was a pediatrician too! I pity the poor moms who would go to her and she would tell them that!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Josephus

dontwantaname wrote:Well what about big brother? Can you get him involved as a role model?
I only had the one boy. Plus I saw what happened with his friend.
They just don't care! #1 well maybe. You can play hit the target type stuff...but #2....Were they born without the sense of smell? Isn't it uncomfortable? What the heck is wrong with them!?!?!?!?

There was a woman around the corner who waited at the grade school bus stop with us. She somehow decided to have three kids while in med school and was taking a year off before doing her internship.
Plus she was a control freak.
She wanted her kids out of diapers at 1. She was a pediatrician too! I pity the poor moms who would go to her and she would tell them that!

oh, yeah. the big incentive is the big kids' room at day care and the wearing of underwear like big brother does. that is the more effective of the incentives by far.

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
dontwantaname wrote:

Son didn't much care one way or the other about #s 1 or 2 - he was over 3 before he "got it" - and it was like a switch was turned on and he was done with the diapers. Now he almost doesn't believe me that he used to poop in his pants - and not mind it. If only he would've been this smart at 2.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
krapposelli wrote:Son didn't much care one way or the other about #s 1 or 2 - he was over 3 before he "got it" - and it was like a switch was turned on and he was done with the diapers. Now he almost doesn't believe me that he used to poop in his pants - and not mind it. If only he would've been this smart at 2.

Selli, your sig reminds me of the "I want one" button. I keep wanting to click on it.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hey everybody! I fell asleep and missed the 4th quarter of the Super bowl! I didn't set the alarm clock but daughter's cat woke me up at 6 so I was able to get to get daughter to school and me to work on time. I shouldn't complain so much about the cat. She seems to be very intelligent. Been busy at work. Lot's going on this week. I hope I can catch up with you guys later!

joyner

Isn't today Cruzer's Granddad's funeral?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Isn't today Cruzer's Granddad's funeral?

yes. So yesterday was a travel day for him. I guess he will go back to work on Wed?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar
jqubed wrote:it's gone for me... claiming to have 1 result but showing nothing

Well, If I get one (I doubt I will) maybe I will sell it to you.

Still single, can't imagine why.

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
joyner wrote:Isn't today Cruzer's Granddad's funeral?

yup
They were tears of happiness, I swear.

We might be driving home tonight. Just thought I would drop by and say Hi.

HI!!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:yup

HI!!!!

HI!

I'm sure it was a tough day. I glad you were able to be there.

Drive careful on your way home!

cruzer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
daj59 wrote:HI!

I'm sure it was a tough day. I glad you were able to be there.

Drive careful on your way home!

Thanks!

//smack

ok, gotta go. We'll see about driving back tonight. (we would have a second car if we went back tonight.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:Thanks!

//smack

ok, gotta go. We'll see about driving back tonight. (we would have a second car if we went back tonight.

I try to be nice and this is the thanks I get! Sheesh!

//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack
//smack

joyner

HI!!!!

Glad to hear from you! Be careful as you drive back!

pooflady

Do I have this right? Cruzer's in San Antonio now and heading back to Austin maybe tonight?

Wow, it's 60 here. In Feb. Gonna have husband do burgers on the grill tonight.

jqubed

FenStar wrote:Well, If I get one (I doubt I will) maybe I will sell it to you.

mm, don't have much use for one... i think i'm going to get a Mac Pro in a month or two, and I've already got a 500 gig external hard drive to use with a mac, and I'll put the my old HDs from desktop I built almost 5 years ago in it, so I'll be set in that department

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

HI!!!!

wait, so you were able to get the tears going?

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed

pooflady wrote:Do I have this right? Cruzer's in San Antonio now and heading back to Austin maybe tonight?

i guess that's right? i was wondering also... clearly our bubba skills aren't up to par

Skye — 1997-2007

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:So wait, you're just about finished with Ep 1? I thought you meant the game. My mistake.

Yes, volume 1 (movies 1-3). Just got Darth Vader... trying to get into the extra door though.

daj59 wrote:Qtip dude is good. Son loves Gonk Droid for some weird reason. He's the box that just wanders around slowly.

All he's good for is knocking down. Gonk, huh? I had his figure when I was young, and he was just referred to as the "power droid".

daj59 wrote:The flying ones are really hard in the original games. They're much improved in the complete saga.

Yeah, I thought that R2 could fly, so should Boba/Jango and the other flyers, but noooo... right into the lava they go.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Do I have this right? Cruzer's in San Antonio now and heading back to Austin maybe tonight?

He's in Amarillo and driving to Austin tonight.

jqubed

daj59 wrote:He's in Amarillo and driving to Austin tonight.

daj is the bubba!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady

jqubed wrote:daj is the bubba!

Looks that way.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Amarillo is closer to CO than to Austin.
It looks like to long a drive for tonight. Not that he is going to check back in!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jqubed

wow, i just googled myself, and i'm 9 of the top 10, 18 of the top 20, and 26 of the top 30 (and actually one on page 3 is referring to me, but on someone else's site, who just may be looking at a cease and desist in a little while)

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:daj is the bubba!

You just figured that out?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Amarillo is closer to CO than to Austin.
It looks like to long a drive for tonight. Not that he is going to check back in!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:wow, i just googled myself, and i'm 9 of the top 10, 18 of the top 20, and 26 of the top 30 (and actually one on page 3 is referring to me, but on someone else's site, who just may be looking at a cease and desist in a little while)

Is it the work?
I just googled daughter and when she was on the air she had a few on the top 10.
Now she is in two on the I pledge to thee my undying love!.

Gonna give us your name so we can google you!?????
Yes, it is true. I bunch of old ladies are trying to find you!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

joyner

Hey everybody!

joyner

jqubed wrote:wow, i just googled myself, and i'm 9 of the top 10, 18 of the top 20, and 26 of the top 30 (and actually one on page 3 is referring to me, but on someone else's site, who just may be looking at a cease and desist in a little while)

What do you men by the top ten? You mean the first ten hits on google?