SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:I'm sitting here rearranging my Photobucket pics. I made some sub-albums so there wouldn't be so many to scroll through.

I need a life.

Eventually I need to go through my two websites and take down all the random chops, dodgeball entries, Vote for Me graphics for dead shirt.woots, etc. I have a life, but I can't stand the inevitable clutter it causes...

...not mine, btw...

SkekTek

Wife is playing LSW, I'm "watching" the kids. All I hear out of the study is "that's not good"... "Maul's platform just disappeared, how am I supposed to get the canister"... "Damnit JarJar!"... it's like I'm trapped in a bug session for ILM...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Wife is playing LSW, I'm "watching" the kids. All I hear out of the study is "that's not good"... "Maul's platform just disappeared, how am I supposed to get the canister"... "Damnit JarJar!"... it's like I'm trapped in a bug session for ILM...

Hehe. Got the whole family involved in LSW now, huh? Jar-jar is a good jumper. That's about it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

krapposelli

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to try and convince the kids that it's time for bed. Have a great evening.

ThunderThighs

Staff

krapposelli wrote:Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to try and convince the kids that it's time for bed. Have a great evening.

Good Luck and Gnite.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SkekTek

krapposelli wrote:Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to try and convince the kids that it's time for bed. Have a great evening.

Night...

SkekTek

daj59 wrote:Hehe. Got the whole family involved in LSW now, huh? Jar-jar is a good jumper. That's about it.

Yeah, the 5-yr old and mom are tag-teaming. Alex's job is to yell when he sees a piece...

I finally won the whole thang, so I'll not be playing until 4-6 arrive in a few weeks.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:I don't know what that is, but it sounds complicated...

Pasta and beans.
I have no clue what my grandmother did anymore. She cooked great.
Almost all vegetarian too. Meat was too expensive.

It is suppose to be soup, but hubby likes it dry. Dry soup. Ugh.

One can of kidney beans. A little olive oil, a little garlic and a couple of tablespoons of tomato sauce.

I put most of the beans in the blender, that way hubby and kids (when they are home) can't eat around them.

I wish I remembered how she made the vegetable soup. I use to make it. Can't remember.
It was only vegetables in the pot and somehow it turned into soup.
I don't cook anything complicated!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

I have a funny feeling I'm about to be probated, so see you all later!

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:Pasta and beans.
I have no clue what my grandmother did anymore. She cooked great.
Almost all vegetarian too. Meat was too expensive.

It is suppose to be soup, but hubby likes it dry. Dry soup. Ugh.

One can of kidney beans. A little olive oil, a little garlic and a couple of tablespoons of tomato sauce.

I put most of the beans in the blender, that way hubby and kids (when they are home) can't eat around them.

I wish I remembered how she made the vegetable soup. I use to make it. Can't remember.
It was only vegetables in the pot and somehow it turned into soup.
I don't cook anything complicated!

Ooo! Is that properly pronounced kinda like "Pasta vah-jool?" Wife makes a variant of it. No meat... I call it veggie stew with pasta. Although I think the last time she made it with turkey stock. Good stuff. We tend to cook pasta in stock since it's so dang tasty.

SkekTek

no1 wrote:I have a funny feeling I'm about to be probated, so see you all later!

? What did you do? Please tell... ;)

It can't be first post, since it's still waaaay too early.

SkekTek

SkekTek wrote:? What did you do? Please tell... ;) EDIT: never mind. Found it. Bad you.

no1

SkekTek wrote:? What did you do? Please tell... ;)

Prof Tek,

Just tried to see how many times I could post by clicking on the "post" button multiple times. Since it's in the Derby thread, which they've been cracking down on, I thought it'd be just a matter of time before I got an hour or so probation.

SkekTek

no1 wrote:Prof Tek,

Just tried to see how many times I could post by clicking on the "post" button multiple times. Since it's in the Derby thread, which they've been cracking down on, I thought it'd be just a matter of time before I got an hour or so probation.

You can go in and edit the posts to make them look different. It happened to me several times today since my laptop is extremely fickle...

no1

SkekTek wrote:You can go in and edit the posts to make them look different. It happened to me several times today since my laptop is extremely fickle...

Prof. Tek,
Actually now I'm curious to see if/when someone will probate me.

SkekTek

no1 wrote:Prof. Tek,
Actually now I'm curious to see if/when someone will probate me.

they may cut you slack with all your posts. Dunno... I never got probated, but I thought about it when I read all the nasty posts about my -1 shirt design that came in 5th but was 9 votes away from 2nd... I'm still bitter that they didn't pick it for the Best of..., but on the good side, I'm 4 days away from printing it myself and keeping the profit.

no1

SkekTek wrote:they may cut you slack with all your posts. Dunno... I never got probated, but I thought about it when I read all the nasty posts about my -1 shirt design that came in 5th but was 9 votes away from 2nd... I'm still bitter that they didn't pick it for the Best of..., but on the good side, I'm 4 days away from printing it myself and keeping the profit.

Prof. Tek,
They shouldn't cut me any slack, if they want people to respect their rules.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:I have a funny feeling I'm about to be probated, so see you all later!

Why? What did you do?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

no1

dontwantaname wrote:Why? What did you do?

IT'S A MOD! RUN!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Why? What did you do?

Do you really, really, really want to know?

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Ooo! Is that properly pronounced kinda like "Pasta vah-jool?" Wife makes a variant of it. No meat... I call it veggie stew with pasta. Although I think the last time she made it with turkey stock. Good stuff. We tend to cook pasta in stock since it's so dang tasty.

I can't spell in english. I really don't stand a chance of spelling in Italian...all different dialects too.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Do you really, really, really want to know?

Maybe not.

Where did he say it?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Never mind. I read back.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Maybe not.

Where did he say it?

There, that's a good mod. Just look the other way. You saw nothing.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:Prof. Tek,
They shouldn't cut me any slack, if they want people to respect their rules.

//smack!

How many hours do you want?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
daj59 wrote:There, that's a good mod. Just look the other way. You saw nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dV2ECMd66M

ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote://smack!

How many hours do you want?

Sigh. You shouldn't have looked.

FORUM MODERATOR

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

terrybatey wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dV2ECMd66M

Hi terry!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

SkekTek

dontwantaname wrote:I can't spell in english. I really don't stand a chance of spelling in Italian...all different dialects too.

I have a hard time pronouncing Italian. I guessed based on what I've heard...

Ooo... Top Model special on the CW... gotta go.

ThunderThighs

Staff

Gnite. Just about time for this:

Watch Pearls Before Swine cartoonist Stephan Pastis tell his story on "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch" this Wednesday night February 6th at 10pm/1am EST on CNBC.

Then bed.

FORUM MODERATOR

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
daj59 wrote:Gnite. Just about time for this:

Then bed.

Night.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

pooflady

Okay, where is everybody? It's too early for F&F.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

SkekTek

pooflady wrote:Okay, where is everybody? It's too early for F&F.

Dunno. Watching TV on DVR, so not paying much attention to da boards.

pooflady

SkekTek wrote:Dunno. Watching TV on DVR, so not paying much attention to da boards.

Hmph! Where are your priorities?

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Mornin', folks

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226

hi everyone, from the early morning..

krapposelli

Morning folks. Get to write my self-eval today - I wubble doing those.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Morning everybody! I dropped daughter's cat off for spaying today. Daughter will have to be nurse tonight. I hope everybody is OK today. The sun is shinning here. Since it rained we are only 1.6" behind for 2008.

krapposelli

joyner wrote:Morning everybody! I dropped daughter's cat off for spaying today. Daughter will have to be nurse tonight. I hope everybody is OK today. The sun is shinning here. Since it rained we are only 1.6" behind for 2008.

Good morning. Is this a new cat or one that you've had for a while?