pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

Raining


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Raining

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CZAR

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Good morning. Wonder where Gman is... he's usually here by now. He doesn't strike me as the "sleeping in" type - more of the "get up and go" type. Off to send the daughter out the door and then back to bed. See ya later.

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

good morning.

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226

it's Friday all across America! Bosses are bringing in bagels to the underappreciated workers of the world!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
kenney9226 wrote:it's Friday all across America! Bosses are bringing in bagels to the underappreciated workers of the world!



if only I was that lucky.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Good morning everybody! Cat has sobered up overnight. Still not back to normal but better. Got to work!

Josephus


quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
cruzer wrote:if only I was that lucky.



hear, hear.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
Josephus wrote:hear, hear.



Now I'm thinking about breakfast...who's buying?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
kenney9226 wrote:it's Friday all across America! Bosses are bringing in bagels to the underappreciated workers of the world!



Man, and I didn't get any...

Good morning, fellow wooters...

kenney9226


quality posts: 6 Private Messages kenney9226
cruzer wrote:if only I was that lucky.



well, if it helps, the "cream cheese" I selected so spread on my bagel turned out to not be cream cheese but some sort of butter cream frosting type of thing that ruined the entire experience, and by the time I got back to replace my tarnished bagel, they were all gone!!!

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
kenney9226 wrote:well, if it helps, the "cream cheese" I selected so spread on my bagel turned out to not be cream cheese but some sort of butter cream frosting type of thing that ruined the entire experience, and by the time I got back to replace my tarnished bagel, they were all gone!!!




frosting? on a bagel? eewwwww


You snooze, you lose.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:frosting? on a bagel? eewwwww


You snooze, you lose.



Guess they like their employees to get a massive sugar fix. If anyone has time, can you go over to the cyberpup thread and possibly give me feedback on a shirt design I'm working on? I'm debating on the color of water to use for my fishies design

Thx.

And cruzer, been smacked today?

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
SkekTek wrote:Guess they like their employees to get a massive sugar fix. If anyone has time, can you go over to the cyberpup thread and possibly give me feedback on a shirt design I'm working on? I'm debating on the color of water to use for my fishies design

Thx.

And cruzer, been smacked today?



I'm still waiting for it.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:I'm still waiting for it.



Where's DAJ when you need her?

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
SkekTek wrote:Where's DAJ when you need her?



not sure...



To Daj:

cruzer wrote://smack

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:



Sad... now he's smacking virtual people.

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
SkekTek wrote:Sad... now he's smacking virtual people.



Could be worse, I suppose.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Morning everyone.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

peglegwookie


quality posts: 1 Private Messages peglegwookie
cruzer wrote:I'm still waiting for it.




Ok, since you seem to need it ...

*SMACK*


...of course in humble tribute to Daj.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cruzer wrote:I'm still waiting for it.

And you shall KEEP waiting for it.

Morning peoples. Happy sunny Friday here.

Survivor was very good last night. Looks like it could be a very good season.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cruzer


quality posts: 0 Private Messages cruzer
peglegwookie wrote:Ok, since you seem to need it ...

*SMACK*


...of course in humble tribute to Daj.




Owww!

You hit a lot harder than Daj....



at least I think daj is hitting me...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
daj59 wrote:And you shall KEEP waiting for it.

Morning peoples. Happy sunny Friday here.

Survivor was very good last night. Looks like it could be a very good season.



Uh oh, she's playing hard to smack....

Just got out of a very tense meeting... its funny when there are problems, people who are supposed to fix them show up and look real mad that they're there, and everyone sits there not wanting to talk about anything...

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Hi Shek, curzer, daj, pegleg, and goddess Poof.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Hi Shek, curzer, daj, pegleg, and goddess Poof.



Hi, D'name.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

Morning peoples

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Morning peoples


Hi KtC!

Ugh, so for the internet and my stomach are on and off. Last night same thing.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
dontwantaname wrote:Hi Shek, curzer, daj, pegleg, and goddess Poof.



Hi Boss-dname! Have I been good lately?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Hi KtC!

Ugh, so for the internet and my stomach are on and off. Last night same thing.



Sorry to hear that, I hope things get back to normal.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

SkekTek wrote:Hi Boss-dname! Have I been good lately?



What? I haven't even deleted a post all week!



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:What? I haven't even deleted a post all week!

slow week huh?


___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SkekTek wrote:Uh oh, she's playing hard to smack....

Just got out of a very tense meeting... its funny when there are problems, people who are supposed to fix them show up and look real mad that they're there, and everyone sits there not wanting to talk about anything...

Yep, ya gotta earn 'em now.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:Hi Shek, curzer, daj, pegleg, and goddess Poof.

Howdy doody. Just having some downtime here at home for lunch.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KtCallista wrote:Morning peoples

Hi KtC



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

KtCallista wrote:Sorry to hear that, I hope things get back to normal.



They are both driving me nuts! When they aren't acting up, they are just fine.
So I say ..oh good, I'll go someplace, then BAM. Plus I just saw that doctor to get the perscription filled. It had been a year since I had any trouble. I told him, but it had only happened once so we didn't do anything about it.
Dumb digestive system. There has to be a better way to eat!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Oh, the internet....if I ignore you, that is what it is! In, gone, back, gone again.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

OK, rant over, you can all come back.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:They are both driving me nuts! When they aren't acting up, they are just fine.
So I say ..oh good, I'll go someplace, then BAM. Plus I just saw that doctor to get the perscription filled. It had been a year since I had any trouble. I told him, but it had only happened once so we didn't do anything about it.
Dumb digestive system. There has to be a better way to eat!

If you are taking something reflux, be careful going off of it. I did that and was having "silent reflux." It was basically burning my esophagus according to my ENT doc I went to see. I was waking up choking -- totally unable to breathe through my throat.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote: When they aren't acting up, they are just fine.



I love it



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
dontwantaname wrote:Oh, the internet....if I ignore you, that is what it is! In, gone, back, gone again.



Don't worry, everyone should know by now that I have very divided focus during the day.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Beware the V'owls screech!