toby8915

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toby8915

I know that this is probably to no avail, but any idea when the monkey winners will be getting their monkeys? When was the last time monkeys were sent out? My first monkey won, but not received, was back on May 29th.

mrileyatwoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrileyatwoot

Staff

toby8915 wrote:I know that this is probably to no avail, but any idea when the monkey winners will be getting their monkeys? When was the last time monkeys were sent out? My first monkey won, but not received, was back on May 29th.

Sorry about the delay - maybe it took us a long time to coax the monkeys down from the trees, or maybe we've just overlooked sending them. In any case, we'll start sending out shipments of Monkey Prizes next week, and you should get yours a couple of weeks later. Thanks.

Riley

wizard7926

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wizard7926
mrileyatwoot wrote:Sorry about the delay - maybe it took us a long time to coax the monkeys down from the trees, or maybe we've just overlooked sending them. In any case, we'll start sending out shipments of Monkey Prizes next week, and you should get yours a couple of weeks later. Thanks.

Riley

Thanks for always being prompt, Riley.

I don't think I'm owed any monkeys, but it's nice to know you guys are getting on top of it.

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
mrileyatwoot wrote:Sorry about the delay - maybe it took us a long time to coax the monkeys down from the trees, or maybe we've just overlooked sending them. In any case, we'll start sending out shipments of Monkey Prizes next week, and you should get yours a couple of weeks later. Thanks.

Riley

yay! now we don't have to start a... *coughs* ....guerilla campaign to get our monkeys! Thank you sir riley of woot.

toby8915

I should be getting 3. How cool would it be if when I opened the box, that two had limbs missing and the third had a big belly....ok..maybe not cool to some..but cool in my head....

majit

quality posts: 1 Private Messages majit

Riley

Just a note to say that I've not received my Woot Monkey from Contest #139. Have they shipped yet? Thanks

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Did ARGH ever get his?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

toby8915

dontwantaname wrote:Did ARGH ever get his?

Has anyone reveived theirs yet?

tehpwnerer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tehpwnerer
toby8915 wrote:Has anyone reveived theirs yet?

not me

tehpwnerer

Any updates? I still haven't received mine, and it's been nearly a month.

majit

tehpwnerer wrote:Any updates? I still haven't received mine, and it's been nearly a month.

Only a month?? Oh, ye of little faith! It's been 30 weeks since I won one in Contest #139 and he still hasn't crossed my doorstep!

tehpwnerer

majit wrote:Only a month?? Oh, ye of little faith! It's been 30 weeks since I won one in Contest #139 and he still hasn't crossed my doorstep!

Yeah, but they said they were shipping them out five weeks ago. I won mine in contest #143, so it's not like I'm not used to waiting.

carpenter940

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carpenter940
tehpwnerer wrote:Yeah, but they said they were shipping them out five weeks ago. I won mine in contest #143, so it's not like I'm not used to waiting.

#142 for me. They just made a $ pmt disbursement on the 20th so I see they're keeping up on that pretty good.

toby8915

I'm still waiting for 3, first one won back in contest 124 - Over a year ago.

rascal514

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rascal514

I'm still waiting on mine since contest 141. I think they're being used for monkey labor in an African diamond mine somewhere. I'll bet someone’s slapping my monkey right now.

tehpwnerer

rascal514 wrote:I'm still waiting on mine since contest 141. I think they're being used for monkey labor in an African diamond mine somewhere. I'll bet someone’s slapping my monkey right now.

I have two monkeys being slapped. :'(

majit

Bump

See the Sticky Post "Not Receiving Service"

My Monkey from Contest #139 is being sent! Yay!

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

Mine aren't long lost, only from contests 172, 176, 181, & 183. I wonder if they are shipping those also...............

toby8915

majit wrote:Bump

See the Sticky Post "Not Receiving Service"

My Monkey from Contest #139 is being sent! Yay!

I wouldn't celebrate just yet, mriley back in february said they were being sent out the following week....seven months later......

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

Still haven't received any monkeys..............

butterfly6523

quality posts: 0 Private Messages butterfly6523

Sorry to hear that you haven't received your well earned monkeys yet. One monkey is still in China waiting for customs to allow him to come to you.

majit

ActorTom wrote:Still haven't received any monkeys..............

Got mine! Yahoo! Now, if I can just get paid for my Woot! Contest Winning!

darthv8r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darthv8r
majit wrote:Got mine! Yahoo! Now, if I can just get paid for my Woot! Contest Winning!

Whoa, no way! congrats!....still no sign of mine

majit

darthv8r wrote:Whoa, no way! congrats!....still no sign of mine

Way!
I went through the "World of Woot"
See the thread "Not Receiving Service"