KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:we just made... 1 meat, 1 meat/veggie, 1 veggie, and 1 cheese. They'll go out to the freezer for when we have company or don't want to cook...



That's almost worth the cross country trek, yum!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
cruzer wrote:I bought two...but I have plans for em. Sorry skek.


I'm outta here!



See ya at the other end!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

I think I just bought some more leak frogs...

edit: Yep, I did. Order went through.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
cruzer wrote:I bought two...but I have plans for em. Sorry skek.


I'm outta here!



See you later. For those of you wanting some lasagna, dinner will be served in two hours... BYOB.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
cruzer wrote:
I'm outta here!


Later cruzer!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:I think I just bought some more leak frogs...



Good for you, I can't remember if I need any. . . I think, ohh I don't remember.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
krapposelli wrote:I think I just bought some more leak frogs...



Think?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
pooflady wrote:Think?



Yeah, got stuck on the "your order is processing" page. The good news is that now I know my security code and if I happen to be here when a bag shows up, I won't have to run around the house looking for my purse.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:Yeah, got stuck on the "your order is processing" page. The good news is that now I now my security code and if I happen to be here when a bag shows up, I won't have to run around the house looking for my purse.



Yay leak frogs! I scored three when they were a buck a pop a while ago. Very useful.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:Yay leak frogs! I scored three when they were a buck a pop a while ago. Very useful.



I have five. 1 around the washing machine/stationary tubs; 1 by the oil tank; 3 under each sink upstairs.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:I have five. 1 around the washing machine/stationary tubs; 1 by the oil tank; 3 under each sink upstairs.



We got one under each sink, and one next to the washer. One in reserve. Put it out in the garage originally, but we figured we'd never hear it, so in storage it went.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
SkekTek wrote:We got one under each sink, and one next to the washer. One in reserve. Put it out in the garage originally, but we figured we'd never hear it, so in storage it went.



Oops, 6. One by the hot water tank.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
pooflady wrote:Oops, 6. One by the hot water tank.



They're multiplying!

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

I have three . . . undeployed . . . I know, I'm living on the edge . . .

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote: They're multiplying!



We currently have two - one by the washer, one by the hot water heater. I got two more for under sinks - should've gotten more than 2 more, but oh well. I'll buy more later so that one day I can get to be better than everyone else also.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli

Anyone have a Sleep Number bed? We've needed a new mattress for a while and with all the sales this weekend, might just get one. Was wondering if the sleep numbers were any good...

edit: Never mind. I had heard an ad on the radio that the queen size was starting at $499 - seemed reasonable. Well, the "box spring replacement" is another $400. When I filled out the thingie to estimate our sleep numbers, they came out the same, so I don't think we need one of those. Regular old mattress type for us...

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Gonna go eat now. Good luck on the wootoff folks!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Howdy again. Worked all afternoon on one weird bug on a Crystal report. Finally got it working at 3:59. Work day ends at 4:00. I wanted to do more but I didn't come home for lunch so Maisy needed to be let out. Guess it will wait until Tuesday.

Getting cold here. 41. w/c 34. Brrrrrrrr. Fast walk -- Maisy got her frisky on!



FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Gonna go eat now. Good luck on the wootoff folks!



do enjoy

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista

I am teaching my daughter how to press F5 on Orc's computer, does that make me a bad mom?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:I am teaching my daughter how to press F5 on Orc's computer, does that make me a bad mom?



No, that makes you a delegator.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:No, that makes you a delegator.



thanks! She's been able to say "It's a woot off" since she was two, and I have gotten her to leave preschool in a timely manner by telling her there is a woot off.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote: thanks! She's been able to say "It's a woot off" since she was two, and I have gotten her to leave preschool in a timely manner by telling her there is a woot off.



What have you told her it's a bag of? I can just see the faces of a teacher, "your mommy bought a bag of what?!?!?"

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:What have you told her it's a bag of? I can just see the faces of a teacher, "your mommy bought a bag of what?!?!?"



Yes, she actually ran into the kitchen one night to get Orc by yelling IT'S CRAP!!!!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:Yes, she actually ran into the kitchen one night to get Orc by yelling IT'S CRAP!!!!



That is too funny!!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:Yes, she actually ran into the kitchen one night to get Orc by yelling IT'S CRAP!!!!



How old is she?

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:How old is she?



3 as of December

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:That is too funny!!!



If you think that's funny you should see the dance that ensues, or the party when the boxes arrive, you'd think it's her birthday!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:3 as of December



I don't know why I thought she was a bit older. 3 is a, uh, "fun" age. I found the 3s to be worse than the 2s. Sorry, but enjoy your year.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:I don't know why I thought she was a bit older. 3 is a, uh, "fun" age. I found the 3s to be worse than the 2s. Sorry, but enjoy your year.



Yes, she wasn't that two, but now with a sister, ohh 3 is looking to be so lovely

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Thanks folks, it's pages like this that makes reading the boards time well spent..

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
KtCallista wrote:If you think that's funny you should see the dance that ensues, or the party when the boxes arrive, you'd think it's her birthday!



I'll bet it's quite an event!!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
AZGman wrote:I'll bet it's quite an event!!



good times, very very good times!

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote:Thanks folks, it's pages like this that makes reading the boards time well spent..



How was the lasagna?

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
krapposelli wrote:How was the lasagna?



Nom nom nom nom... I'm full, and getting sleepy

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
KtCallista wrote:Yes, she wasn't that two, but now with a sister, ohh 3 is looking to be so lovely



My daughter had a rough 6 - that's when the drama started. A bunch of Mom's were talking at dance class and it seemed to be universal. It's a smidge better, but I know it's going to get a whole lot worse in a few more years. As long as we end up liking each other when she's an adult, we'll be okay.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
SkekTek wrote:Nom nom nom nom... I'm full, and getting sleepy



Will you be here for the big unveiling of the shirt at "midnight"?

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

krapposelli


quality posts: 0 Private Messages krapposelli
SkekTek wrote:Nom nom nom nom... I'm full, and getting sleepy



Are you waiting up until 1 again? You know if you don't, yours will be up and sold out by morning.

I just ate a bowl of cereal for dinner. Daughter had a quesadilla (which son calls diarrhea) and son ate one square of a PBJ sandwich. Did I mention that he's sick again? Grrrrr.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Well, it's been a long day at the end of a long week. Fortunately, I don't have to go in tomorrow, but Sunday and Monday still require some office time. Oh well.

See y'all tomorrow some time . . .

G'night.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
krapposelli wrote:Are you waiting up until 1 again? You know if you don't, yours will be up and sold out by morning.

I just ate a bowl of cereal for dinner. Daughter had a quesadilla (which son calls diarrhea) and son ate one square of a PBJ sandwich. Did I mention that he's sick again? Grrrrr.



what a way to spend the weekend, ohh wait my kids are sick too.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.